PDA

View Full Version : Stop Influencing the Pendulum?

Saphira
11-01-2012, 02:58 AM
I've had a pendulum for awhile now, but i still can't stop influencing the answers! sometimes it works though, because i've done exercises where it gave the correct answer. but for the majority, no such luck. i've tried concentrating on the question, running it through my mind, but that doesn't work. i've also tried thinking, "i wonder what the answer will be?" but, it doesn't work either. in fact, for some reason, it makes my pendulum rather unresponsive. it barely moves.

is there anything i can do to try to fix this? i would love to be able to use it more!

:hug3:

StraysBeginn
11-01-2012, 06:22 AM
Please google Letter to Robin, and download one of the guides (probably you'd want the personal dowsing book) all of them give you instructions to block yourself out of the loop, to agree with your higher self + gang, that they should not allow you to influence the answers - made a huge difference for me. :)

psychoslice
11-01-2012, 06:30 AM
You may try to stop Influencing the pendulum consciously, but it will still be influenced by your subconscious, and further by your intuitive inner Being. The pendulum is only a tool, a medium that we use, in itself it can do nothing.

Saphira
13-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Thank you both very much for your info! :smile:

StraysBeginn, that website you gave looks wonderful. thanks!

:hug3: