PDA

View Full Version : When You Didnt Hear The Message

Toolite
11-01-2012, 01:30 AM
What do you do when a message is given through you to another but, you didnt hear all of the message or any othe message?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

John32241
12-01-2012, 05:35 PM
That sounds a lot like trance channeling. Did the other person receive the message? If yes then your job is done. If no, then you did your best!!

John

Toolite
12-01-2012, 07:06 PM
That sounds a lot like trance channeling. Did the other person receive the message? If yes then your job is done. If no, then you did your best!!

John

Thats p...o...w...e....r...f...u.....l. Thank you I've never researched this.. and when I saw your post I googled it and I can agree.. each time they got the message I was just more concerned because I was never confident who was speaking but, I always we knew they were of a higher level because the things said or done..

Once A Spirit spoke to the whole congregation -- we were all in the middle of praise and worship and I went into spirit and as I was coming out I could hear mysel saying over and over God's Will and when I looked around everyone was quiete listening.

Another time a friend of mine stood out to me so I went to her and she said her heart and next thing I knew I was in spirit and as I was coming back I noticed my hands where placed on her - one hand on her back and the other placed on her shoulder I think and she was pulled closed to me and a message had been given to her in her ear... and she was pouring dripping sweat... thats how I knew a healing taken place on a higher level.. When the Holy Ghost dies a healing that person can heat up... But, I never asked what was said..

Another time I passed a friends mother in church and as I passed her A spirit spoke through me and said i"m not going where you are going". I looked at her and she looked at me and I walked off... But, I knew that was not anything I could ever say... to anyone.. But, I did notice she got involved in the church as a usher so obviously that message meant something to her..

Toolite
12-01-2012, 07:15 PM
Another time a friend of mine stood out to me so I went to her and she said her heart and next thing I knew I was in spirit and as I was coming back I noticed my hands where placed on her - one hand on her back and the other placed on her shoulder I think and she was pulled closed to me and a message had been given to her in her ear... and she was pouring dripping sweat... thats how I knew a healing taken place on a higher level.. When the Holy Ghost dies a healing that person can heat up... But, I never asked what was said..

Another time I passed a friends mother in church and as I passed her A spirit spoke through me and said i"m not going where you are going". I looked at her and she looked at me and I walked off... But, I knew that was not anything I could ever say... to anyone.. But, I did notice she got involved in the church as a usher so obviously that message meant something to her..