PDA

View Full Version : a gift?

TheRarestRose21
10-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Hello all,

I have many questions, but to start i would like to explain my experience and see if anyone can tell me if i truely have "the gift"
Ever since i was young i would have the wildest dreams, dreams of me running down my road jumping and start flying. also when i was young, i would dream of some sort of devil,so to speak chasing everyone i loved while i was chasing him. eventually they stopped, but i have no idea what they mean. Also, I can sense when something is happening. It seems that Spirits try to contact me kindof. I hear voices, and have seen paranormal activities happen right in front of me. Now that I am grown and living in my own house, a house that a friend of mine killed himself in a few months before i moved in. I would honestly like to know if/how i can learn a little more about if i do actually have this gift and if someone is trying to contact me from the beyond? if any one can help it would be greatly appricaited

laura88
10-01-2012, 11:26 AM
hello! :smile: I joined this site looking for some answers too, I experience voices, but its mainly on a night just as Im going to sleep so at first I just thought I was imagining it. but it has become more often and clearer, I also see faces of people which at first I also thought was my imagination but I know now it isnt my imagination because they are so distinct. a friend has been attending a spiritualist church and a learning cirlce and she is developing her 'gift' Im thinking of joining but I dont know exactly what is involved???

TheRarestRose21
11-01-2012, 04:46 AM
thanks for your reply! i have always experienced this kind of stuff, but have never been able to do anything about it. Im not sure what is involved either but I think you should go check it out! If I could find anything like that around where I live I would definately go! What have you learned from this website so far?

Keep me updated if you decide to go =)