PDA

View Full Version : Some advice? affirmations? good thoughts?

congruenthealth
06-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Hi all,
I'm new posting here....came off the Steve Pavlina forums and have been looking for a place to call "home" :-) Anyway - I rarely ask for help, maybe that's something I need to learn...yet I'm wondering if I could ask for some assistance in my life.

I have a pretty nice existance - I'm very well educated, great family, no big issues growing up (with me, my family had some health issues which I internalized, but have come to terms with). So- my "problems" may not seem like "problems" to others...but they're real to me.

To start, I speak and communicate with my spirit guides and my guardian angel daily. All of them have been very helpful but I think sometimes just affirmation from us here on the mortal plane can help.

Ok - I'm struggling with several issues. I have a GREAT job - not necessarily in the field that i love (health) but I'm really good at what I do. However, the job itself, due to the field, (technology) is challenging and I struggle every day to feel like I know what I'm talking about and what I'm doing. So somedays its tough to feel like I make a difference. And the fact that my role is quite significant in the company (I manage the new acquisitions) - I rarely feel like I know what I'm doing :-) So I struggle with a sense of indadquacy every day. On top of that, I'm also getting a professional certification, which due to the company policy, is on a very short and accelerated timeframe - so I am taking classes and reading books and looking at a very tough exam in the next 4 weeks that I am afraid that I may not pass...which woudl be hard professionally and financially (its expensive!). Then, on a personal note...I am also going through a divorce with someone who I love very much (and he loves me) but we're not compatible on a value and needs level. We've worked through so much and have come to the realization that we are not meant to be together...which is tough anyway but when you love the person but know this on an intuitive level, it makes it even more challenging. And fourth, I am alos dealing with a medical issue that invovles my eye and I'm seeing an ocologist on Monday. Argh. Just a "suspicion" but nonetheless, scary anyway.

I'm just needing desperately some good thoughts, hope and a miracle for my eye that everything is "ok". I'm not sleeping well, exercising or eating well...which have alwasy been my go-tos when I am having trouble. But my 3 pillars of "normalcy" are shook right now- career, health and relationship, and I'm feeling lost and unable to cope (but not in that "bad" way, so no suicidal things goign on :-))) I'm scared, overwhelmed and way too stressed.

Not sure if this is even the best place to post, but since the one thing that affects everything is health, I figure you all may be able to send some healing energy my way, which would be wonderful.

Thank you all for reading this far...

glucan
07-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Dear Congurenthealth,

I hope that you will have some interesting conversations with some very nice people on this forum, so welcome!

After reading your post, the first thing that jumps to my mind is that you are encountering stress related to life changes and preparing for your examinations. It is natural to feel apprehensive and stressful about the future. I am not a healer, but I am sending you my best wishes and hope that you will cherish what you have now in the present.

I have gone through a lot of exams (academic) and I can empathise that you are nervous. It is important to prepare for such exams in a cool and calculated manner. Everyone feels nervous.

I remember my examination for my doctorate in 2009 and on the day of the examination I told myself that I had done my very best and worked sincerely, and the outcome is not relevant. I had no income and my mother sadly passed away a few months before that. I was not nervous in the examinations, as I believed that I had done my best.

When you are feeling uncertain and stressed, it is best to count your blessings and not on what you ought/should have. Life changes very rapidly and we sometime don't see what we actually have. I hope that all will go will on Monday, and hopefully your eye will heal too.

Best wishes for your consultation with you oncologist and good luck with your exams. All positive thoughts!!

silent whisper
07-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Hello

You have a lot going on right now and your stress levels and space are in many ways spiralling out of your control and shaking your faith in outcomes. These times can very testing to us. Their is a great deal of unknown in this space and a lot of letting go required. You mentioned that the three safest levels for you are in upheaveal right now. But the one space you can rely on with all this going on is your spirit. These times come to us at times to allows us to reconnect to our spirit. For each of us that is our own unique way. Music, nature, prayer, seeking out a healer to help balance us, opening and sharing like you are doing here. All these things and more can nuture that space when all three spaces we are used to having control over are in upheavel...

Take care of yourself right now. I wish you well and keep the faith that you will get through. ((HUGS))