PDA

View Full Version : Am I cursed?

Mr.Cursed
05-01-2012, 08:59 AM
Hey guys,

I'm relatively new to the forum but I am not really sure where to post this. I have pretty much given up on conventional reasons but I feel like I am cursed. Every since my early teenage years I feel I have been cursed by something supernatural or evil.

The negativity and bad luck seemed to coincide around the time my sister and I started playing with Ouija boards. Shortly after this time my mother had an affair on my father, my parents fought constantly, my sister and I started fighting constantly, my father lost his job and there seemed to be this negative energy that enveloped myself and my family and it seemed to occur over night.

To this day I feel I carry some sort of curse around. I am always in a depressed, sad, irritated state. I seem to carry some negative energy around that other people can pick up upon. I have something very off putting about me in social situations. People are always very suspicious of me, don't trust me, and generally just do not want to associate with me or like me. I feel like something beyond my power is negatively influencing how people feel about me.

I've tried the medical route and have been diagnosed with "social anxiety". I have taken medication and gone to therapy but I really don't feel like I exhibit the symptoms associated with this mental disorder.

Does this sound like I am cursed? Should I visit some type of psychic or medium to figure this out? If I am cursed how can get rid of it? I am not religious at all so please do not tell me to read the bible, etc..

I'd appreciate any advice!

mattie
05-01-2012, 09:32 AM
You are absolutely NOT, NOT, NOT cursed.

If you feel you are you will attribute everything bad that happens to this curse. Your & your sister playing w/ Ouiji boards had NOTHING to do w/ your parent’s problems, your mother’s affair, your father’s job loss, or your & your sister fighting. Kids often blame their self for parental discord even though this is seldom if ever the problem. The children’s behavior problems are usually from picking up on the tension between the parents & w/ the kids then acting out amongst themselves to discharge the energy they’re picking up from the parents.

If you feel you are cursed this is more than enough to fuel feeling really crummy about your self. If you feel negatively about your self this is what you project to others.

You don’t need to visit a psychic or medium to remedy this even though there are legitimate energy workers of this type (not the 1-800 type of psychics) who help deal w/ these issues if you are unable to deal w/ it your self. You CAN deal w/ it your self just as many others have. Ditch the notion that you are cursed.

You have an ability to deal w/ any energy that is unwanted (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=397371#poststop). You can command any nonphysical being to leave. Even though I don’t think spirit interference is the source of this problem, knowing this may help put your mind at rest & help you get into a more empowered state.

More important for you is to know that you can discharge any energy that you don’t wish to keep in the sanctity of your personal energy field. While the linked article is about something somewhat different, the principle of discharging unwanted energy is the same (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=189540#post189540). Doing regular energy work (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=273387#post273387) such as grounding & connecting w/ your HS (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=254418#post254418)is very useful. You have a huge spiritual team who can help you w/ aligning your energies to move out of the disempowered low frequency state you’re in, but you have to ask them to help as they can’t interfere.

Although it’s entirely your option what you want to use as your user name, you might consider that ‘Mr. Cursed’ isn’t helping you move out of the disempowered state you’re in. You can PM an administrator or moderator to have them change your user name if you decide that this is no longer a good fit!!

You’re already begun to take empowering steps to move out of this state by posting about this issue, seeking help & information. Give your self a BIG energetic hug & hearty congratulations for this. Continue to change your energies w/ the smallest steps on which you will be the basis for even more positive steps. The small steps add up to big leaps very quickly!

whitelotus
05-01-2012, 10:42 AM
you are not cursed................
if you think some negative entity is troubling you.......you can try grounding and protecting your self........(you can find lot of youtube videos on this)..........

the moment u stop beliving u r cursed.............. u will set your path..out of that negativity......

Occultist
05-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Ouija boards dont curse anyone. Ouija board/spirit boards are a divination tool nothing more.
They cannot hurt you. Curses do exist it takes alot of energy alot of focus and if not done correctly can backfire. Curses has a rhythm to them.
they must play out but I promise you that you are not cursed by a Ouija board. Its nothing more then a tool of focus. thats it nothing more or less

Enya
05-01-2012, 11:27 PM
I agree with Mattie... by fixing on a 'curse', you create the circumstances yourself. Also, ordinary events seem magnified when looked at through a depressed or negative state of mind. I'm sorry, but there's no outside influence affecting how people react to you, it's your own doing. What you put out... comes back. The good news is that you CAN do something about it and don't need to consult anyone apart from perhaps a good counsellor or psychotherapist who can give you coping mechanisms to work with as you progress.

You may wish to find out about Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) or NLP or similar mind-training techniques. They are of great value when it comes to challenging social conditioning. Your mission, should you choose to accept it (!) is to get out from under your created 'cloud' and begin to discover the real you who is hidden and locked away due to circumstances. It may take a while, but it can be done. Good luck!:hug2:

Toolite
06-01-2012, 04:53 PM
you are definately convinced you are... but, the truth of the matter everything goes back to the way we think.. so we must learn to control our mind.. that means not allowing negative thoughts to stay in our minds as soon as you get a negative thought it is a good practise to begin to think good things.. and it takes time to break that cycle.... I would start with changing your screen name..lol.. positive thoughts about yourself and situations.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

helygen
11-01-2012, 02:10 PM
My mum used to say "never look back" and it's good advice. We can't change the past but we CAN choose our paths forward. I got councelling many years ago and the main thing I learnt was that it's not what happens to us that matters, It's how we deal with it. I wish you love and peace and if you wish I will add you to my prayers for healing.

Maiya
11-01-2012, 02:38 PM
Mr.Cursed,

If you believe you are cursed then you are. It’s your own belief that creates what is going on around you. No one else has that power beyond suggestion - the power is in what you believe. You can choose what to believe.

Miss Hepburn
11-01-2012, 02:42 PM
You are not cursed.

I'd change the name, though, maybe to Mr. Blessed....but it did give me a belly laugh.
Thank you for that.
:wink:

zooz11
14-01-2012, 08:22 AM
Listen to what mattie & Maiya said.