PDA

View Full Version : Who we are

U.I.am
04-01-2012, 09:14 AM
The transition of most humans dividing from their consciousness is best described as something that will happen without full knowledge or insight of the happening itself.

What does this mean to the enlighten ones, and in return to the unenlightened?

Without a doubt the mere inconvenience suffered by uninformed humanoids will have none to meager influence on their day to day living... As for the thinking and livable patterns that will follow from cataclysmic events to symbiotic realizations of the so called enlightened is going to hit deep and hard. Coping with new energy from all directions, lets call it a 2nd birth of pure energy, enigmatic in force fresh from the never-regions. Something like “filling the gap” humans mostly feels lacking in their lives, will bring chaos and order in one single breath.

Please OPEN your mind to equip it with the means to untangle the non-reality of life as you know it. Have we prepared our self’s enough for this happening, or did we transgress in thinking we are enlightened and understand it all... doesn’t the understanding layer itself with misconception and human arrogance, stir it up and you are back at doctrine religion. Is it not that enlightenment prone itself to an eternal loop of confusingly understandable knowledge of oneness?

Lets reflect what do we know, currently we are human... we can’t change our carbon biology... just evolve within it... we know we are captured in the human journey... and it can have multiple possible lines, with only one ultimate earthly outcome... death... and that if we do not reach the correct understanding of being our energy probes itself into another vessel in the hopes of better understanding of the energy without the body... for now this is it for us, our level of understanding has hopefully prepared us enough for this “disruption” that is inevitably looming...

Alas that is the beauty of being human –we are forced by the term TIME to be unable to slow our carbon existence and hence feel ourselves being either to short or too long in this existence, meanwhile our energy is haplessly trying to separate us from the futile thinking that we ponder to much on what would be the correct answer and to little on the enjoyment and privilege of being human...

As our paradigm of knowledge shifts from defiance to acceptance we might become nonchalant and think, that that’s that. Our wellbeing as humans might weigh heavier than just being a vessel for our soul, we might be much more responsible for deeds committed in the name of enlightenment, that the influence on our energy could be nurtured by naivety in our complacent view of life.

As our lives struggle with the past we know, to somehow makes sense to the here and now, so we can plan for the tomorrow, to not make what we perceive as mistakes in our near future... change has already been put into motion. As our energy shift installs itself, with or without our knowledge, we will experience change in perception of life. Our concerns for believe will make more sense our hunger for the unknown will diminish and we will be more so at peace, with whom we are. The only difficult thing here will be to embrace this "newness", struggle will only mean regression into the veil-state of life most cling to as truth.

Good luck on your journey.

michaelsherlock
06-02-2012, 10:23 AM
The transition of most humans dividing from their consciousness is best described as something that will happen without full knowledge or insight of the happening itself.

What does this mean to the enlighten ones, and in return to the unenlightened?

Without a doubt the mere inconvenience suffered by uninformed humanoids will have none to meager influence on their day to day living... As for the thinking and livable patterns that will follow from cataclysmic events to symbiotic realizations of the so called enlightened is going to hit deep and hard. Coping with new energy from all directions, lets call it a 2nd birth of pure energy, enigmatic in force fresh from the never-regions. Something like “filling the gap” humans mostly feels lacking in their lives, will bring chaos and order in one single breath.

Please OPEN your mind to equip it with the means to untangle the non-reality of life as you know it. Have we prepared our self’s enough for this happening, or did we transgress in thinking we are enlightened and understand it all... doesn’t the understanding layer itself with misconception and human arrogance, stir it up and you are back at doctrine religion. Is it not that enlightenment prone itself to an eternal loop of confusingly understandable knowledge of oneness?

Lets reflect what do we know, currently we are human... we can’t change our carbon biology... just evolve within it... we know we are captured in the human journey... and it can have multiple possible lines, with only one ultimate earthly outcome... death... and that if we do not reach the correct understanding of being our energy probes itself into another vessel in the hopes of better understanding of the energy without the body... for now this is it for us, our level of understanding has hopefully prepared us enough for this “disruption” that is inevitably looming...

Alas that is the beauty of being human –we are forced by the term TIME to be unable to slow our carbon existence and hence feel ourselves being either to short or too long in this existence, meanwhile our energy is haplessly trying to separate us from the futile thinking that we ponder to much on what would be the correct answer and to little on the enjoyment and privilege of being human...

As our paradigm of knowledge shifts from defiance to acceptance we might become nonchalant and think, that that’s that. Our wellbeing as humans might weigh heavier than just being a vessel for our soul, we might be much more responsible for deeds committed in the name of enlightenment, that the influence on our energy could be nurtured by naivety in our complacent view of life.

As our lives struggle with the past we know, to somehow makes sense to the here and now, so we can plan for the tomorrow, to not make what we perceive as mistakes in our near future... change has already been put into motion. As our energy shift installs itself, with or without our knowledge, we will experience change in perception of life. Our concerns for believe will make more sense our hunger for the unknown will diminish and we will be more so at peace, with whom we are. The only difficult thing here will be to embrace this "newness", struggle will only mean regression into the veil-state of life most cling to as truth.

Good luck on your journey.

Wow, this forum is certainly a cut above the rest! I am finding so many profound posts on here, my consciousness is overloading with joy! Thank you for this post!

CSEe
17-02-2012, 07:11 AM
Just sharing . In my current opinion , is not " who am I " but "what I am ".
By understanding buddhism , currently I am comfortable to believe that the "self" that shape/formed by me is actually pollutant against purity/emptiness .
My purpose of life is to free me from "myself" to be pure / to be empty .
What I am ? I am pollutant against emptiness .
Thks
CSEe