PDA

View Full Version : How to Help Lost Souls?

iScorpio
03-01-2012, 05:22 AM
Hi,
I am a Medium (also sensitive, with clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience) and I have came across a lot of angry/upset/sad/lost souls. I try to help them and try to say to go to the light so they can have peace; but some of them just get angry and want to return to their family. How do I help these souls?

WingsOfIsis
03-01-2012, 05:32 AM
Have you tried calling on the soul's Angels or Guides to intercede on their behalf?

Not sure what one can do if they totally refuse to let go and move on.

I feel that ultimately it is up to the soul to choose to move on in their journey.

Hopefully if they are surrounded with enough love, light, and support they will choose to let go and move on.

I look forward to hearing what others think can be done in these instances.

Blessings

iScorpio
03-01-2012, 05:37 AM
I have tried that and worked a for the lost ones... But the ones that are angry or sad, They're complicated. I recently had a Ghost attach to my friends house and harassed her (She's a medium aswell) When we got rid of him. His name was Gregory, and he told me he died in a car accident and had a wife and child and did not want to leave. I kept telling him to go where there is peace (The light) and he refused, and kept harassing my friend. We removed him from the house and is now in the house across from my friends, and this time it feels more dark.

mattie
03-01-2012, 08:10 AM
TRUST that your message will have made an impact, even if you don’t see immediate results. It may be that your message will be #85 or #850 of 1500 times they will need to hear this message. You can tell them what would be beneficial for them, but you can’t take their steps for them. KNOW they have a huge spiritual team at their disposal who they regularly ignore. You can’t do it for them.

Don’t get caught up in others drama whether they are physical or nonphysical. Their journey is their responsibility.

mattie
03-01-2012, 08:12 AM
I have tried that and worked a for the lost ones... But the ones that are angry or sad, They're complicated. I recently had a Ghost attach to my friends house and harassed her (She's a medium aswell) When we got rid of him. His name was Gregory, and he told me he died in a car accident and had a wife and child and did not want to leave. I kept telling him to go where there is peace (The light) and he refused, and kept harassing my friend. We removed him from the house and is now in the house across from my friends, and this time it feels more dark.

Be VERY firm w/ spirits that are harassing or being problematic in any way (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=397371#poststop). They don’t have the right to hassle others.

iScorpio
03-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Thank youu

michael55
04-01-2012, 05:13 AM
Read them A Course In Miracles, perhaps. :)

Maynah
04-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Yes, the sad ones take a little bit more time and emotionally draining but I feel my purpose here is to help others including spirits so I don't mind doing it at all. I'm interested to know how you go about it, your process. Feel free to pm me if you prefer.

ScientificHippy
18-01-2012, 05:20 AM
I know this might be a silly comment, but I also know that sometimes the obvious may be over looked. Does this spirit even know they have passed over? I think maybe a lot of frustration comes from thinking there reality is still alive. And you are just another alive person getting in their way and saying they can't do what they want to do. It's just a thought, and I am not a medium, but thought I would put it out there anyway. Albert Einstein did say something along the lines of "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them". Hope this at least provokes an answer that helps...

Enya
18-01-2012, 04:29 PM
A spirit who is lost cannot see the way to go forward because they are still so emotionally invested in this world. Thus, they cannot perceive angels or guides until they are ready to do so. When dealing with them, you have to call in your own guides and speak very firmly, with compassion, to the spirit person. You have to help them understand that it's time to let go and that their loved ones are waiting for them. With some, you will know when they are going as you will feel or see the doorway opening and can then encourage them to walk toward it. With others, they will continue to resist you and all you can do is send them love and ask your guides to prevent them bothering you.

iolite
19-01-2012, 12:25 AM
This reminds me of Jennifer Love Hewitt's show "Ghost Whisperer". From what I understand, they had a real medium work on the show as a consultant. When those types of spirits showed up to Melinda... angry, vengeful, vindictive, etc. It was usually because there was something still tying them to the earth plane. She would help them find closure by relaying messages to loved ones, helping unearth clues to give to authorities in the case of unsolved crimes or helping them realize that they needed to let go of guilt. A lot of times, all she had to do was to ask what they wanted and it would help them remember their humanity and they became open to finding closure.

Maybe that's all that this spirit wants, just to make sure his family will be ok.

iScorpio
19-01-2012, 12:40 AM
I tried all I could and I don't think its working. 2 friends that can see spirit said he's short and looks like his head is pushed down in his shoulders. I opened up once and all I heard was screaming from him and I just protected my self... scared me lol
Anyways I think he lived in a bis city. I think it was Los Angeles in California

LadyTerra
19-01-2012, 09:56 PM
I've lived w/ Spirits all my life and commonly refer to them as the Others.

Most know that they have passed and come and go as they please. They have been and are permanent residents of my former and current homes and I have co-existed peacefully w/ them and fully intend to continue doing so.

IMO--they were there first (afterall).:smile:

I have only ever had to help one Spirit cross-over. She died of a drug overdose and wasn't aware she was dead. She kept getting angry--because she was trying to communicate w/ her family and they weren't responding. She did not understand why they were ignoring her.

I believe that Spirits move on when they are ready to do so and I don't mind sharing--as long as they behave themselves!:wink:

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

iScorpio
19-01-2012, 11:22 PM
Thank you, LadyTerra =]

Maiya
19-01-2012, 11:57 PM
I’ve been there but at a difficult time in my life. This is what I said, “I’m sorry, I can’t help you but there are people out there who are better at this than I am so please keep trying. God bless you.”

LadyTerra
20-01-2012, 03:53 AM
Your welcome--iScorpio!:hug: Please feel free to PM me anytime--if you ever have specific questions--I am happy to help in anyway I can.

Hi Maiya--I like your approach--it is simple, direct, and sends them on their way w/ a blessing.:smile:

May we always be guided to treat others w/ compassion and respect--on this side of the Veil and beyond...

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

athribiristan
20-01-2012, 04:02 AM
Hi,
I am a Medium (also sensitive, with clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience) and I have came across a lot of angry/upset/sad/lost souls. I try to help them and try to say to go to the light so they can have peace; but some of them just get angry and want to return to their family. How do I help these souls?

Fight fire with fire. If they get angry, you get angry. That's their frequency. That's what they hear. . Get their attention and tell them what to do. Then its just a matter of who has the stronger will.

This goes for pretty much all interactions with any being, living or otherwise.

iScorpio
20-01-2012, 04:48 AM
I've been trying to help him and since he won't leave and has been harassing me, I have yelled at him telepathically to leave me alone and call my guides for help. They do help me block him out, but he is still there.

Maiya
20-01-2012, 05:17 PM
I was clearly harassed by what was going on before I understood it. Then I read somewhere that it helps to explain where you are at and ask them to give you time to learn more about this experience and then maybe you will be able to help them. I believe their impatience is based in not understanding our lack of experience. Take time to explain things and don‘t be afraid to ask for some time out.