PDA

View Full Version : Learning to see auras

Danae
01-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Hi, I would really like to learn how to see auras. I've been reading a bit about it and I know that they're easier to se against white background etc but I would like to learn more about it.
So if you have any tips or things that are good to think about or I need to know, I would really appreciate it if you could share them with me.
And is it even possible for me to learn how to see auras?

Thanks for taking your time! :smile:

English is not my mother tounge so there might be some flaws in my writing and I apologise for it.

shadedragon
12-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Things you need to know:
- all things, living or nonliving (this includes objects) have auras.
- healing is a good way to start because it helps you understand things that would otherwise take you longer to comprehend
-when you look at colors, you can break them down into the three primaries: red (stimulator), blue (soother) and yellow (stabilizer) (triple S to help you remember).
-Remember that to much of one good thing is bad. (Overwhelming amount of a color is not good for people but the actual amount varies with people's tolerances.)
- when you look at someone's aura don't forget that you cant always see everything bc sometimes people go to great lengths to cover secrets up

PS: if you believe you can do something and don't give up, you Can do it but it may take time and it will beyond doubt, take practice.

ChiCake
22-03-2012, 04:59 AM
The first time I saw my Aura I was, admittedly, under the influence of a psychedellic drug. After this, though, I am now able to see my Aura at will and completely sober. I think this is a beautiful thing, and it really makes me feel more connected with my inner self. My Auric colour is indigo :)

To see your Aura, try looking at yourself in a mirror, and lose focus in your eyes (if you are are out of focus enough, yor vision should combine together into one, this is seeing with your third eye.) You should be able to see a feint glow around your being. After some practice at this, you will be able to see your aura at will, anywhere, in any light :)

I hope this helped.

Henri77
22-03-2012, 08:46 AM
When I do ChiGong in dim candlelight I can see the energy around my hands-body .... with physical sight .....

Yamah
22-03-2012, 11:14 AM
The easiest way to start is to look at a living thing (as shadedragon suggested) against a white background (as you already know). Keep your eyes moving along the edges of the subject and keep your eyes and mind relaxed while at the same time maintaining your perspective depth at that of the subject. Don't forget to breathe and don't forget to blink. Don't ever strain or concentrate and try not to get frustrated. Avoid thoughts like 'I think I can see it' or 'is that it' and try not to get excited if you see some inklings of something around the edges. Stay calm and centered. Eventually (after dozens of honest attempts) you should start to see a colourless haze or possibly a blue haze.

Don't try to see colours right away either. In fact, don't TRY to see anything. Just open your perceptions, shut off your faculty of judgement, and allow your mind to perceive.

Good luck!

vicky3619
22-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Thanks for this thread and the answer it really help me too.
When I try to look around me or object or others people I see a transparent thing, could it be the beginning of seeing aura ? or am I seeing something else ?

fran1992
24-03-2012, 03:58 AM
i can feel the presence of many people does it have something to do with auras?

Akaalis
28-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Anyone can see Auras, its really nothing special and it doesn't require an open third eye to see neither(although it is easier with one).

I was about to tell you how but it looks like a lot of people here have already done so.

I hope you can see them by now.

Laksh
05-04-2012, 02:53 PM
mmm... In the third chapter of the book called "The Celestine Prophecy", they deal a little bit with auras... perhaps it could help?

A guy with normal sight learns how to see Auras in it; but there's not a lot on it - like what colours etc. mean, but still pretty interesting. And also how the auras move when people converse...Like when you're angry or trying to be "right", acc. to the book, you are feeding on the opposite person's aura. Trying to get energy from them.

Don't know if it's true though. Anybody know anything about this? :icon_eek:

iScorpio
05-04-2012, 02:59 PM
it doesn't require an open third eye to see neither(although it is easier with one.)

I agree it is easier if you have worked on your third eye.
BUT if you're like me and see them better clairvoyantly than your physical eyes, you must have worked on your third eye in order to see clairvoyantly.

shadedragon
12-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Thanks for this thread and the answer it really help me too.
When I try to look around me or object or others people I see a transparent thing, could it be the beginning of seeing aura ? or am I seeing something else ?

That is the layers to people's auras so you are probably seeing the underlying pieces of a person's auras, as i do. After a while, you'll notice the easier areas to see are lower vibrations, while as you learn to see higher vibrations, you'll find the edges to people's auras. Studying this for a while may lead to you seeing the color in them, but as earlier stated, work with a white background because you won't have to worry about the color wheel combinations of colors and separating out what you are seeing from background colors.

You'll also notice this around objects and other creatures too.