PDA

View Full Version : Create your own "Quotations"

Wind of Grace
27-03-2007, 04:41 PM
I love personal "quotations". I feel that many of the most profound and wisest words are often the simplest.

I have a collection of quotes that are my own. I started to write some last fall, after being inspired by a television commercial that included many quotes from well known personalities.

I feel that every person can participate in this form of writing. Since I've joined this wonderful forum, I have seen numerous amazing quotes from my fellow members that are truly wise and enlightening.

If you would like to share your own personal quotes, feel free to do so here. I have a feeling that this may become a popular thread :D To start, I'll share one of mine with all of you:

"When you are grateful for being grateful, you own the understanding of true gratitude."

Love & Hugs to all, Wind of Grace xo.... :hug3:

Maranda
27-03-2007, 05:56 PM
I have hundreds of one liners, quotes and affirmation.
They were a very important tool I created for myself, in my twenties, in order to help me climb out of a deep dark well.

Here are two of my favourite -

We have faith until we believe and we believe until we know.

The quality of your thoughts will determine the quality of your life.

TzuJanLi
27-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Greetings..

We are not these aging bodies.. we are the eternal energy that animates them..

We are what we have chosen to be, and we are free to choose again, and again..

We are traveling to where we have always been, from ignorance to enlightenment.. the vehicle is awareness..

We are ALL sons (and daughters) of "God".. Jesus simply had the awareness and will to claim his birthright..

I don't understand everything i know..

Be well...

Maranda
27-03-2007, 11:04 PM
TzuJanLi,

Your first line reminded me of a segment I have -

We are not these bodies, we come here for life’s lessons, we move on, hopefully to a higher place, we are ‘spirits’ ‘entities’ that have occupied many bodies and will probably occupy many more before we have what it takes to move on.

Wind of Grace
28-03-2007, 03:01 AM
Here's another:

" All of Gods creatures, in the silence of their existence, speak profoundly into the ears of our heart."

Love & Hugs, Wind of Grace xo....:hug3:

Pathwalker
03-04-2007, 02:21 AM
Wow, there's some great quotes on here.
I tell you i love these quotes it shows that the greatest truth is always simple.
This is one i wrote some time ago and Wind of Grace was kind enough to tell me where i can place it. Big shout out to you Wind of Grace!

"We can wait for our whole lives for the Divine to come and touch us, or we can find the Divine within and touch the world."

Pathwalker

peteyzen
03-04-2007, 09:44 AM
This is great, I cant take credit for this one, but I use it a lot,
Most people believe that we are physical beings who, whilst we are here, embark on a spiritual journey, in reality the reverse is true.

The first time I heard that my brain grumbled, or maybe something non physical ground a bit, I`m not sure but the memory lives with me still.
Love and light