PDA

View Full Version : shadow and light beings

Dawn1976
01-01-2012, 05:49 AM
About 8 years ago, I started seeing what I call 'lights and shadows' when I go to sleep at night. The lights are very bright white and 'morph' and change like smoke does. The shadows have no shape at times, other times they look like people. One time I was feeding my son in the middle of the night (about 7 yrs ago) and I saw a 'shadow cat' run up the stairs and towards me full force. I froze and it disappeared when it got right up to me. To this day I see the lights and shadows. When there are lots of shadows I tell them to go away in Jesus name and they do. They usually return within a few days.

I'm not sure if this is all paranormal or something else. I can be laying sideways on my pillow, and see lights thru the bed peripherally, as if the bed and the floor didn't exist to them and they moved thru it easily.

And I only see them peripherally. On rare occasion my husband sees a blue ball, the last time that happened was a few weeks ago (he could care less about things like that so he will tell me and then think nothing of it and just carry on).

So is this paranormal? Are these auras? My understanding of the spirit realm, as a Christian who has studied the bible, is that there is a spirit realm of angels and demons and that's it. But the bible can not explain what I see. Christian leaders I've confided in cannot explain it either. Most think it's all evil, some have told me I shouldn't be seeing it at all and think I have an 'evil gift from Satan' that I must beg God to get rid of.

At this point in my life I reject that. God didn't get rid of it so it's here to stay and I wanna know what the purpose is, especially since it only started when I was about 27 yrs old and it's not like I grew up with it. If I can see these things I wanna know what they are. Any ideas?

John32241
01-01-2012, 10:17 AM
We are at a time of great awakening. There is a substantial amount of energies and beings around us at all times. Christian leaders wish to keep the population under control. That is why they label everything other than their truth, evil in some way.

Since you intuitively know better, may I suggest evolving your understanding about the teachings of Jesus? That and examining channeled information about energies will help.

Those are my ideas.

John

Dawn1976
01-01-2012, 11:38 PM
We are at a time of great awakening. There is a substantial amount of energies and beings around us at all times. Christian leaders wish to keep the population under control. That is why they label everything other than their truth, evil in some way.

Since you intuitively know better, may I suggest evolving your understanding about the teachings of Jesus? That and examining channeled information about energies will help.

Those are my ideas.

John

should i say something to the energies? Like try to talk them?

John32241
02-01-2012, 04:12 PM
should i say something to the energies? Like try to talk them?

Yes imaginary conversations with energies can be most insightful. Think of it as intuitive guesswork. Ask the question you are inclined to ask at that given moment and listen with your imagination for the answer.

John

Dawn1976
02-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Yes imaginary conversations with energies can be most insightful. Think of it as intuitive guesswork. Ask the question you are inclined to ask at that given moment and listen with your imagination for the answer.

John

So let me see if I'm understanding this right. In our realm there are energies that are not 'beings' but it's just energy. And for some reason I am able to see this energy at night time when it's dark and I'm going to sleep. Also, shadow people and shadow animals exist in a spirit realm and I can see them too, but they are not 'energies.' And then we have auras that are the energy of living people, animals, and things like trees.

I am starting at ground zero when it comes to learning, I truly know nothing about this stuff.

John32241
03-01-2012, 12:42 AM
So let me see if I'm understanding this right. In our realm there are energies that are not 'beings' but it's just energy. And for some reason I am able to see this energy at night time when it's dark and I'm going to sleep. Also, shadow people and shadow animals exist in a spirit realm and I can see them too, but they are not 'energies.' And then we have auras that are the energy of living people, animals, and things like trees.

I am starting at ground zero when it comes to learning, I truly know nothing about this stuff.

Most of us are at ground zero when it comes to this subject. I like this channeled Kryon message about the topic.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel10_berkeleysprings_.html

The perceptions we have as a culture are quite primitive, as I see these things. I once say an old movie that talked about energy residue, it was about 85 years ago. Since that time we have gotten off track a bit. It is hard to appreciate the unknown and the unknowable. The mind is not comfortable with that. It needs to rationalize everything.

The goal, as I see it, is to improve your comfort level with the energies and spirit realm around you. Conversation helps you to sense the friendly nature of these things. In another channeled Kryon message it states that some of us spend a lifetime as a tree so that we can become closer to nature itself. I consider it wise to Not make a lot of assumptions. That is because we do not appreciate the grandness of the Self.

It would be nice if that Kryon message clicked with you in some way.

John

Dawn1976
03-01-2012, 01:48 PM
I will have to check that message out. Thanks so much!

Ravens_Light
07-01-2012, 12:41 AM
Oh that is an awesome link to Kryon - thanks, John!!

mattie
11-01-2012, 01:01 PM
When we begin to be aware of the changes we go through as we fall asleep we can also perceive various things that are shapes & colors. These may or may not be positive or negative energetic beings. If they are not benevolent, we have many tools to use to deal w/ them.

Christianity typically labels anything they don’t understand as satan’s work, albeit their believing in the nonphysical energies of angels & our immortal soul surviving the death of the physical body. There’s allot the Bible doesn’t explain or explain clearly. Serious Christian scholars have been questioning this for 200 years (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=233061&posted=1#post233061) & now this conversation is moving into the general public.

Many perceive energy in all sorts of ways. The ability to do this is NOT, NOT, NOT an 'evil gift from Satan' that you have to get rid of. TRUST your gut feeling that this is not evil. It is most unfortunate that many of the organized religions have CHOSEN to try to convince people to be fearful of their energies (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156009#post156009). We will soon see these unseen energies such as our aura as perfectly normal parts of us just as we see our circulatory system or skeleton. Is our circulatory system satan’s work??? ROFL. Of course not. Neither are our energy field (aura) or other nonphysical energies.

What are called psychic energies or paranormal are abilities that are innate in EVERYONE, but dormant in most people. As we expand our consciousness they naturally unfold. These abilities are God-given & completely natural. There is nothing to fear at all.

Many have found it to be a rich spiritual experience to choose their own beliefs, finding spirituality outside of the fairly narrow confines of organized religion to be very rewarding. The only rule that one may ONLY have the beliefs of organized religion is by organized religion. Organized religion shamelessly uses fear to keep the flock from straying. Tsk, tsk. & they wonder why people aren’t filling the pews! LOL.

Dawn1976
12-01-2012, 03:39 PM
When we begin to be aware of the changes we go through as we fall asleep we can also perceive various things that are shapes & colors. These may or may not be positive or negative energetic beings. If they are not benevolent, we have many tools to use to deal w/ them.

Christianity typically labels anything they don’t understand as satan’s work, albeit their believing in the nonphysical energies of angels & our immortal soul surviving the death of the physical body. There’s allot the Bible doesn’t explain or explain clearly. Serious Christian scholars have been questioning this for 200 years (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=233061&posted=1#post233061) & now this conversation is moving into the general public.

Many perceive energy in all sorts of ways. The ability to do this is NOT, NOT, NOT an 'evil gift from Satan' that you have to get rid of. TRUST your gut feeling that this is not evil. It is most unfortunate that many of the organized religions have CHOSEN to try to convince people to be fearful of their energies (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156009#post156009). We will soon see these unseen energies such as our aura as perfectly normal parts of us just as we see our circulatory system or skeleton. Is our circulatory system satan’s work??? ROFL. Of course not. Neither are our energy field (aura) or other nonphysical energies.

What are called psychic energies or paranormal are abilities that are innate in EVERYONE, but dormant in most people. As we expand our consciousness they naturally unfold. These abilities are God-given & completely natural. There is nothing to fear at all.

Many have found it to be a rich spiritual experience to choose their own beliefs, finding spirituality outside of the fairly narrow confines of organized religion to be very rewarding. The only rule that one may ONLY have the beliefs of organized religion is by organized religion. Organized religion shamelessly uses fear to keep the flock from straying. Tsk, tsk. & they wonder why people aren’t filling the pews! LOL.

I agree with you. After going thru my ups and downs with this issue I am embracing it now. I want to function to my fullest potential and use the gifts God gave me for good and NOT evil.

The last few days, with kids being sick, not getting much sleep, etc, I felt spiritually disconnected. Today is the first day I feel like I want to meditate and do some visualization and maybe even try to ground myself and send healing, positive energy to my husband (who is going thru his own stress and having a 'down' moment today). I want to awaken all abilities I have and I figure mediation is the first step.