PDA

View Full Version : Blue Sky Mind Philosophy

Mayflow
30-12-2011, 11:45 PM
All things are of impermanence and change by their very nature of beingness. Change is the spice and the variety and the beauty and the ever-oscillating and ever-wondressness, and newness of life at any and each and every moment. Otherwise, we would bore ourselves to death.

And yet! Each sentient creature has a core-central so to speak.

Eha!! "Corecentral!" I revolve around you and you revolve around me, but neither of us loses our core-central, so we each retain our freedom of will, and in this way we each give meaning to ourselves and to one-another!

Now, to take this further, I do have the power to assign any meanings I wish to assign to you and that will vary according to my wishes of the moment at the time, and you have do have the ability to move your Ap* around (if you want to use that vernacular), and I will change my perceptions and meaning assignments around accordingly.

Everything, everyone
is always in the dance.
It's a sort of ever-lasting
multicultural, never ending romance!

*AP, is short for assemblage point which means the ability to change attitudes, perceptions and create quantum internal paradigm shifts at will.

quantum internal paradigm shift?

A bit like when you have been "seeing" something as a perceived enemy, then realize it is your friend and mentor, and your whole take of it changes.

Blue Sky Mind is like essence of beingness. Everything emanates from within it.

"Soul" is multi-fabricated. It's made of layers upon layers upon layers.

Individuated souls question their origination. They are like individual streams of consciousness within time's woven fabrics. They are like the clouds in the clear blue sky that create rains and life forms.

The life forms are like souls in emanation forms that are seen by eyes and felt by skin.

Soooo, we are triplicate in nature.

1. The Blue Sky Mind which is space and Essence personified and unbounded by anythings whatsoever.

2. The individuated souls we each are combined into myriads of of the most luscious of Karmic continuums - this is what makes it all so fun!

3. the temporal ever-changing fabricated bodies of sensory manifested emanations of the souls.

Well, at least that is how I am seeing it at present. :smile: