PDA

View Full Version : people who weren't so psychic that are now psychic

LaurenAus
27-12-2011, 06:58 PM
hello,
i want to hear from those who had close to no psychic experiences before they started developing their abilities and have been successful in developing noticeable psychic abilities. Not the 'i've been seeing spirits since i was 3' variety and meditated and poof i found i was clair everything.

if you know of someone in your life who has reached this feat please report that as well.

please say what you did to get to this point

and how it changed your life

thank you.

Tariella
28-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Hi, LaurenAus,

What a great question! I'm surprised there are no responses so far. I could probably say that I am such a person - self-taught. I must admit that my interest in psychic and 'paranormal' phenomena was with me for as long as I remember myself, and sometimes I had 'strange' states of mind when I was a child, but I believe most children had 'strange' states of mind, because children's mind perceives the world at a different level. So I believe I was not significantly different from any 'normal' child.

I've learned to see auras, read Tarot, do scrying, I practice yoga and meditation, but my special and all time favorite is astral travel, which I initially learned from books. Given how easily it all came to me, I suspect I had a predisposition for such things, perhaps in my previous life(s) I've been doing something like this. Currently I'm moving forward with a spiritual teacher. I hope this helped. If you need to get started on your psychic skills, let me know, perhaps I could offer some specific suggestions, depending on your interests.

Peace,
Tara

Enya
28-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Weird. I did reply to this, but the post has gone. Guess I wasn't meant to...:wink: