PDA

View Full Version : what is lurking

my_road
26-12-2011, 07:58 PM
hi what i have noticed is many people reporting negative entities at different topics around these forums,. to me it does seem the word demon is misunderstood and that alot of what is reported is negative spirits from the lower levels, i dont like the word demon as it does'nt ring true and oddly enough spiritual mediums rarely use that word but mention negative spirit people or entities. what are your views about is really lurking?

Maynah
02-01-2012, 10:00 PM
The word Demon to me is like using the word Evil in real life. It's just another label that people use that doesn't really affect my viewpoint. There maybe an educated explaination behind the term but I choose to just put them in the same bag as negative, therefore treat them the same as all negatives. Not interested in giving them extra special attention because of their label.

my_road
10-01-2012, 01:13 AM
see its like negative spirits exsist, this is where u get warned to do self protection, i feel that the mediums way of wording it is a more 'friendly' aproach to help people develop spiritually without all the evil, demons words to frighten u. i guess in time u learn that negatives do exsist but u do have that control and no need to worry yeah.

earthprowler
10-01-2012, 02:12 AM
see its like negative spirits exsist, this is where u get warned to do self protection, i feel that the mediums way of wording it is a more 'friendly' aproach to help people develop spiritually without all the evil, demons words to frighten u. i guess in time u learn that negatives do exsist but u do have that control and no need to worry yeah.

i agree with you 100%. people get scared of what they can't see and when you get a nasty spirit some automatically label them demons. all it takes is drawing the line and setting boundaries to let them know you won't put up with it, period. taking charge of the situation changes everything.