PDA

View Full Version : New Mods

Gem
24-12-2011, 01:53 AM
I don't really agree with everything, so I'm glad about one, not so pleased about another and there's another I don't know and one who has never made a post.

So congrats to one, no comment to the second, pleased to meet you for the new one and who the hell are you to the one who never posted? Lol.

ER... OK then, see you around the forum (perhaps).

(Oh yeah, and for the new ones on trial, A good lawyer could get you off.)

Adrienne
24-12-2011, 02:31 AM
hmmm, a little behind the times ?

I think the trial mods just got promoted to Green and for the new mods, I only see 3 listed, am I missing something ?

Gem
24-12-2011, 02:57 AM
hmmm, a little behind the times ?

I think the trial mods just got promoted to Green and for the new mods, I only see 3 listed, am I missing something ?

Yep. Green now.

I see four listed.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showgroups.php

Adrienne
24-12-2011, 03:00 AM
Thanks for the link, I was just going according to the Announcements thread

I see there are 2 trial mods, thanks for the correction

Gem
24-12-2011, 03:09 AM
Thanks for the link, I was just going according to the Announcements thread

I see there are 2 trial mods, thanks for the correction

Announcements ay? Yeah, that's what they want you to hear. Lol

psychoslice
24-12-2011, 03:15 AM
Did you know that I was a secret under cover Mod, so you just be careful Gem.:glasses7:

Silver
24-12-2011, 03:16 AM
Announcements ay? Yeah, that's what they want you to hear. Lol

You're funny~*:confused2: :happy7:

hawkmoth65
26-12-2011, 01:20 PM
I don't really agree with everything, so I'm glad about one, not so pleased about another and there's another I don't know and one who has never made a post.

So congrats to one, no comment to the second, pleased to meet you for the new one and who the hell are you to the one who never posted? Lol.

ER... OK then, see you around the forum (perhaps).

(Oh yeah, and for the new ones on trial, A good lawyer could get you off.)Hi Gem,I'm not sure which one I am on your list but hello and nice to meet you :smile:

Neville
26-12-2011, 01:40 PM
With regard to those moderators on trial. What happens if they get found guilty ? :smile:

Gem
26-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Hi Gem,I'm not sure which one I am on your list but hello and nice to meet you :smile:

Hi, my pleasure.

Yes Nev, the ones previously on trial were sentenced many years of hard labour. (Probably well deserved too).