PDA

View Full Version : telepathic connection?

nunu
21-12-2011, 08:48 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new but I'm hoping you can give me some insight into something weird that's happened. I do not think this is a coincidence.

So my ex and I still talk here and there. One time 3 weeks ago he text me at 8:12AM and I woke up at 8:11AM right before he had sent me the message. This morning he text me at 6:40AM and I woke up at 6:39AM right before he text me even though I went to sleep at 2AM and was exhausted and nowhere near ready to wake up. It happens only when HE texts me, not anyone else. and my phone is on silent and he has only text me this early these two times since we broke up.

Any explanations?

John32241
23-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Hi,

Yes, sort of telepathy. Your subconscious is interested in his text messages.

John

Nada
23-12-2011, 06:28 AM
Hi,

Yes, sort of telepathy. Your subconscious is interested in his text messages.

John

John,

Is telepathy possible with anybody that one wants to communicate with (without any special spiritual or physical connection)?

Or do both people must be ready and be aware of a telepathy intention/plan in order to communicate telepathically with each other?

I understand that telepathy communication is possible between mother and her child or between twin siblings.

But how possible and easy is it between two unrelated people?

John32241
23-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Nada,

We are all telepathic and connected to each other. So yes telepathy can be done between any two unrelated people.

Now the conscious awareness of each person may vary greatly. Telepathy is a shared experience between all that one person is with all that another person is. This involves the soul, the higher self, the subconscious(inner child), as well as the conscious self to some lessor degree. The human mind will measure these experiences by what the conscious person is able to identify, however the actual effectiveness of that experience is measured by its heart centered interactions. It becomes like medium-ship when it is done with a person who has passed away.

Now whenever you think of a person, you make a telepathic connection with them. You can have an imaginary conversation with them which would involve all aspects of them except the conscious awareness. I always say that it is best to be mindful of our thinking when it comes to what we say or think about others because they are always listening.

I offer telepathy sessions for any one interested in this experience.

I hope these explanations are helpful.

John

WhiteWarrior
23-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Telepathy happens as much between people who are not related to each other as those who are. I am familiar with this myself, with someone I am close with but not related to. I am generally on the receiving end rather on the sending one, though.

vulkus
23-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new but I'm hoping you can give me some insight into something weird that's happened. I do not think this is a coincidence.

So my ex and I still talk here and there. One time 3 weeks ago he text me at 8:12AM and I woke up at 8:11AM right before he had sent me the message. This morning he text me at 6:40AM and I woke up at 6:39AM right before he text me even though I went to sleep at 2AM and was exhausted and nowhere near ready to wake up. It happens only when HE texts me, not anyone else. and my phone is on silent and he has only text me this early these two times since we broke up.

Any explanations?
You, having been in a close and intimate relationship with this person. Have developed a '2nd' sense when they send intention in your direction. It doesn't have to be so, you can learn to shut it off. It will shut off on its own accord if and when you close all the doors on that relationship and or find another with whom you want that special closeness with.
If you have that with someone already then you really need to close that door on the ex, I'm not saying cut them out of your life just stop listening so closely.

nunu
23-12-2011, 06:40 PM
You, having been in a close and intimate relationship with this person. Have developed a '2nd' sense when they send intention in your direction. It doesn't have to be so, you can learn to shut it off. It will shut off on its own accord if and when you close all the doors on that relationship and or find another with whom you want that special closeness with.
If you have that with someone already then you really need to close that door on the ex, I'm not saying cut them out of your life just stop listening so closely.

Well it happened when I was sleeping so I didn't choose to listen to it closely, lol

If I have this connection with him, does he likely have it with me too? Does he feel when I think of him?

nunu
23-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Telepathy happens as much between people who are not related to each other as those who are. I am familiar with this myself, with someone I am close with but not related to. I am generally on the receiving end rather on the sending one, though.

You are on the receiving end? meaning u randomly think about this person out of the blue? you don't think of this other person or u just don't believe that ur thoughts of them get sent out?

sorry for all the questions, I just want to see if my excessive thoughts of someone have any influence/meaning/reasoning behind them.

nunu
23-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Nada,

We are all telepathic and connected to each other. So yes telepathy can be done between any two unrelated people.

Now the conscious awareness of each person may vary greatly. Telepathy is a shared experience between all that one person is with all that another person is. This involves the soul, the higher self, the subconscious(inner child), as well as the conscious self to some lessor degree. The human mind will measure these experiences by what the conscious person is able to identify, however the actual effectiveness of that experience is measured by its heart centered interactions. It becomes like medium-ship when it is done with a person who has passed away.

Now whenever you think of a person, you make a telepathic connection with them. You can have an imaginary conversation with them which would involve all aspects of them except the conscious awareness. I always say that it is best to be mindful of our thinking when it comes to what we say or think about others because they are always listening.

I offer telepathy sessions for any one interested in this experience.

I hope these explanations are helpful.

John

So you're saying that if I'm constantly thinking about my ex, then it affects him somehow?

WhiteWarrior
23-12-2011, 07:46 PM
You are on the receiving end? meaning u randomly think about this person out of the blue? you don't think of this other person or u just don't believe that ur thoughts of them get sent out?

sorry for all the questions, I just want to see if my excessive thoughts of someone have any influence/meaning/reasoning behind them.

No, it means I receive messages in my head from this other person. When I am needed, I hear this person call for me in my sleep and I rush to the computer and seek out contact - and I find that my presence was in fact strongly needed. One time, I woke up feeling 'needed' at what turned out to be at the exact minute an intruder was breaking into the house.

I have received similar messages from the same person both in distressing moments and when I have been called for intentionally. It only goes this way, and not from me and in the other direction. Very puzzling, especially since I am not in any way an empath like this other person is. My theory is not that I am good at receiving, but that the other person has a talent for sending. It could be the same story with you and your ex. He's a telepath and does not know it.

nunu
27-12-2011, 06:47 PM
No, it means I receive messages in my head from this other person. When I am needed, I hear this person call for me in my sleep and I rush to the computer and seek out contact - and I find that my presence was in fact strongly needed. One time, I woke up feeling 'needed' at what turned out to be at the exact minute an intruder was breaking into the house.

I have received similar messages from the same person both in distressing moments and when I have been called for intentionally. It only goes this way, and not from me and in the other direction. Very puzzling, especially since I am not in any way an empath like this other person is. My theory is not that I am good at receiving, but that the other person has a talent for sending. It could be the same story with you and your ex. He's a telepath and does not know it.

that's pretty amazing, but of course that doesn't happen with you and just anyone, it's someone very close to u of course

thanks a lot for the info!!!:hug2: