PDA

View Full Version : 2012

ross
20-02-2006, 03:26 PM
What are everyone's views as to where the world is heading? 2012 seems to be a significant year amongst spiritually minded people; the predictions of the bible code, nostradamus, the completion of the mayan calendar etc not to mention the plethora of information being channelled through light-workers the world over.This seems to be an unreal time to be alive if we stop and think about it; global warming/climate change, the extinction of half of all known species of plant and animal life in only the last 100 years, depletion of our natural resources, the human population doubling in the last century, the threat of a nuclear war in the middle east seeming ever more likely, the rise of religious fundamentalism, rising disillusionment amongst the youth the world over, the precession of the equinoxes, the destruction of the rain forests, oppressive right wing politics on the rise in the west, massive increases in mental illness. It seems to me that humanity is in a sink or swim situation; for the first time in our history we have the means to completely anihilate all life on this planet (which many seem hell-bent on doing) but at the same time we finally have the means to bring about peace and liberation from poverty for all sentient beings, forever, if we are inclined to do so.

MESSAGE FROM THE HOPI ELDERS

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
Now you must go back and tell the people that this is The Hour.

Here are the things that must be considered:
Where are you living?
What are you doing?
What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?
Know your garden.
It is time to speak your truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for your leader.

This is a good time!

There is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift that there will be those who will be afraid.
They will try to hold on to the shore.
They will feel like they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly.
Know the river has it's destination.
The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off toward the middle of
the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water.

See who is there with you and celebrate.

At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, least of all
ourselves!
For the moment we do , our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

The time of the lonely wolf is over.
Gather yourselves!

Banish the word struggle from your attitude and vocabulary.
All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

We are the ones we have been waiting for."

The Elders, Oraibi, Arizona, Hopi nation.

DASA
20-02-2006, 03:54 PM
According to Vedic tradition the Earth is currently in an age of 'quarrel & hypocrisy' known as Kali-Yuga which started 5000 years ago, and has some 427,000 years still to go before finishing. However some 500 years ago a 'Golden-Age' began within the Kali-Yuga and this will last for another 9500 years counteracting to a certain extent the effects of Kali. So if correct then extreme elements from both influences should be visible for the next 9500 years at least. If I'm wrong then be sure to email me in 9501 AD.

Gauranga !!

Das

Poppies
20-02-2006, 04:55 PM
I dunno... maybe I'm just old... but I remember people 'worrying' over the year 1984 because of George Orwell... and then there was the Millennium... I tend not to go with predictions.... I think I'll just wait and see! http://spiritualforums.com/vb/images/icons/icon12.gif

DASA.... will your email address still be the same in 9501 AD? http://spiritualforums.com/vb/images/icons/icon10.gif

silver swan
20-02-2006, 08:08 PM
St Germaine predicted that between the years 2007 and 2012 there will be a time of unrest . There is an atmosphere of unease in the world today. So much fighting and so many natural disasters. St Germaine also predicted that 2012 would be the beginning of the Golden Age. I believe this to be true. I think that there will be a period of great change on our planet and by 2012 there will be a wonderful transformation. x

DASA
21-02-2006, 12:08 PM
I dunno... maybe I'm just old... but I remember people 'worrying' over the year 1984 because of George Orwell... and then there was the Millennium... I tend not to go with predictions.... I think I'll just wait and see! http://spiritualforums.com/vb/images/icons/icon12.gif

DASA.... will your email address still be the same in 9501 AD? http://spiritualforums.com/vb/images/icons/icon10.gif

Actually my Maths was wrong it'll be 11,500 AD. Not sure if Hotmail will still be around then Poppies? :wink:

I can also remember the whole 1999/2000 'thing' with people stocking up on tinned food and bottled water ready for the Big Event that never happened. In the end I got lost in my car when travelling and spent millenium night by a Welsh lake, with local fireworks going off above me.

Gouranga :D

Das

Guiding You
22-02-2006, 01:11 AM
Hello everyone,

What an interesting topic. Yes. The Mayan Calendar stops at 21st December 2012 - the date when they believed the world would end, and the Bible suggests an array of codes for 2012 - including comet impact, the day of judgement, human extinction, etc.

Then, there's, the concept of a coming "Golden Age", which is widely recognised among many spiritual authors, spiritual traditions and teachers.

"I think that by 2012 you will have people that are enlightened (open, honest, caring, loving, united to the divine) and those that still seek humanity's lower natures (suffering, misery, hate, separation from the divine) but at least the scale may be tipping more toward enlightened."
Hermes Trismegistus

I feel, it will be a beautiful change of some kind, which will lift us to the next level of existence on Earth, and, to the very least, if all of us became consciously aware of ourselves and our surroundings - that would be a miracle!

I'll pray for that. :wink:

Abundant Love and Blessings,
Guiding You

Pounamu
09-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Yes, my information indicates that a little after 2012 - that is, about 2018 - we will go up in vibratory level pretty tremendously as we enter the aura of the Great Central Sun (the Photon Belt, which comes around about every 11,500 years). Before this happens, there will be a planetary "house-cleaning" which you can see starting to happen in world news right now...
I have more info on this if any are interested... indicate if so!

Blessings,
Pounamu

bodylisious32
09-03-2006, 01:37 PM
Hi we are all soposed to be going through whats called "The Shift" this will soposed to take place during 2007 to 2012,people will go more spiritualy aware before this takes place, as everythink will change, so this will happen to get them more prepared for whats about to happen, the earth we have now, wont be the same everythink will change, ppl will be less thinking about there own needs and will be more considerate to other ppls needs.
For a short time we will get to make the transition to what will be known as new earth, with some of are belongings, etc....homes etc....but things will change very fast, {plus we will have power of thort by then , as everythink is only energy }but ppl will come to realise this later on.
the planet we are on now, earth, has been getting ready for a long time, are planet has had lots of chances, to try make right certain situations, etc.....countries, which are suffering, starving,and dieing, all because not enough ppl are prepared to put the work in and make changes.
so this will be takin from are hands, and are planet will go through the shift, also this mean that it will basically evolve, into a new earth planet. as all humanty will learn lessons from this.We will no longer be, inconsiderate, and selfish, greedy, and want want want, as by this time everyone will be equal, and no one will posess these qualities. some thin this time spiritual teachers etc... will be bought forward into each and everyones life as to get them ready for the transition to new earth.this is why more and more ppl are haveing more experiences on a spiritual level.hope this makes sense .much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.

Red Sky
09-03-2006, 10:30 PM
I don't know how all of this is going to come about but it certainly seems that change is in the air. With all the planetary cataclysms such as the natural disasters and the changing weather patterns something seems to be underway. More people seem to be coming in touch with their senses beyond those that are normally perceived. I really do hope it will be a time of peace. This world certainly deserves a golden age. But of course, it'll probably get worse before it gets better. I know I made my teen daughter nervous talking about 2012 since her birthday is Dec. 20th.

silver swan
09-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Yes there is a feeling that something is going to happen. And like you say many people are becoming aware. It feels to me as though everything is "bubbling up" for a climax. Not sure what it will be, but I had a message in my meditation to trust and not to be afraid.

Red Sky
09-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Actually, I don't fear it because I believe that whatever occurs has to happen in order for things to get better.

bodylisious32
10-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Yes i have this veiw i beleive everythink happens for a reason, and if it happens then it was meant to happen.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.

auricman
12-03-2006, 04:15 PM
can i just put out a warning.
i think (and many others, who do not wish to be mentioned) that everyone needs to be as strong (spiritualy) as they can ever be when it is december 2012.
i cannot explane my reasons for saying this but it needs to be said.

starlite
12-03-2006, 04:33 PM
a up auricman
i enjoy reading ur threads on the forum and am so pleased u have mentioned 2012. My friend and i are very aware of 2012 but don't know wot exactly. Do u think that it will be the end of days? A time when people will be confronted by the real truth and if they have no spiritual worth in them they will be cast off... and those of a spiritual understanding saved???
Please let me know what senses of visions u have had regarding 2012. Also do u feel u work for the brotherhood (great white)?
love and light starlite x:wink:

auricman
12-03-2006, 04:42 PM
erm starlight i would rarther talk to you about this on msn or on email, i do not wish to speak of it openly on the forum (no offence everyone)
and im not exactally sure what you mean by the great white brotherhood, i probally do know it but by another name.
PM me your msn address and il get in contact asap for you :)

silver swan
12-03-2006, 06:34 PM
Hi Auricman. I not sure if I already told u this but I am Starlights development partner. I am interested in what u have to say. Please could u discuss it with me over e mail if i post u my address?

silver swan
12-03-2006, 06:51 PM
Yes, my information indicates that a little after 2012 - that is, about 2018 - we will go up in vibratory level pretty tremendously as we enter the aura of the Great Central Sun (the Photon Belt, which comes around about every 11,500 years). Before this happens, there will be a planetary "house-cleaning" which you can see starting to happen in world news right now...
I have more info on this if any are interested... indicate if so!

Blessings,
Pounamu

Hi there Pounamu.(what an interesting name. what does it mean?)
I would like some more info on this if that ok as I find this subject fascinating.x

bodylisious32
13-03-2006, 02:31 AM
evelotion = 2012=
things will never be the same , so many of us now are geting prepared for the transportation to new earth, this is why so much more people now are tuneing into spirit, as when we do move across, we will be more interactive with other beings. we will go forth in to the 5th dimention, and people who are not ready spiritually will stay behind an go back to a third dimention simular to earth as we know it now,
this is why people now who are senseing these changes, is why we are getting prepared for a really big change,
and like u say, no body dies, we just move on,
called n,e= new earth,
this is also soposed to be takeing place in the year 2012, this is why u sensed these changes, although could be sooner as anythink from a year onwards .

much love and light .
xxxkezxxx,

silver swan
13-03-2006, 07:21 AM
How would people move forward without dying and will they be separated from loved ones who are not ready spiritually???

Pounamu
13-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Hi Silver Swan -
"Pounamu" is Maori language for "greenstone" or nephrite - a beautiful, tough mineral that takes a high polish, found in my country of birth. Also, I have many Polynesian ancestors in my extended ancestry (not in my birth ancestry, unfortunately).

To answer your question, my understanding is that people whose physical bodies are not prepared for the tremendous energies will go through the death process on the physical plane, but consciousness never dies, and they will become ancestors and attached through the hearts of those relations who host some of their DNA lineages - from whence they may become part of their guidance and experience the ascension and golden age of the planet through these relations. (There are those whose DNA is really off-planet DNA, and these will be transported in spirit back to their planet of origin).

To prepare, one needs to "intend to ascend", and follow where that leads fairly assiduously, as time is getting short in which to discover the path and make the necessary karmic balances and transformations to our ways of thinking and relating. That's the short answer!

Namaste,
Pounamu

bodylisious32
13-03-2006, 09:44 AM
Hi Silver,
This is somethink that worries me also, somethink i dnt hold the answers too. as i worry that only so many of my family are spiritual, and odd 1 not, am talking imediate family, sisters mum etc... my children. } only 1 of them arnt...
answer me a question? do you beleive in other beings? other life forms, inteligence on other planets?
you can p/m me if you want to answer that way....
catch up soon.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.

Mart
13-03-2006, 03:20 PM
If you find peace inside yourself everything else falls into place, including tricky relatives. Ask for Gods help and trust totally that you are being looked after and everything you want will come to you. I may sound like a Jehovah's witness but they were right all that time - it really works. You hold the key, you don't need to change anyone else, just stay open yourself, let the energy flow through you by trusting it.