PDA

View Full Version : Gods way; or your way!

mickiel
19-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Spiritual development is a " Higher standard" in my view. Its reaching for the top , because the bottom is crowed with all kinds of physical ways of being. What is of intrest is that many people who are looking to " Be Spiritual", are not looking to receive that from a spiritual being; instead they are looking into themselves, or looking to the flesh for spiritual meaning; which I think is contridiction. In spiritual development then; its really two ways of being; its Gods way, or your way. Its Gods standard, or its your standard.

God is the real progenitor of spirituality; the original source of it. He is the first spirit; but what if you don't believe in God, and yet still want to be spiritual? You are attracted to spirituality, but just not attracted to this whole " God-thing!" Well then its going to be " Your way", your interpitation of spirituality; your own power will be the source of it. Your own consciousness and reason- will be your own spirituality. You will be a " Self powered excercise in what you are looking to be." This is where the " You are god" movement comes from; its all about you now!

Now I believe that real spirituality must come from a real spirit, not from inside of the self. Real spirituality is powered by a real spirit; which is God. But if that is the direction that self wants to go in, then it is not your way that is now important, its Gods way that is the dominant! In this route self must submit to God, and experience a " Death of self." Where one says, " Its is no longer my will, but Gods will be done." This is a most dificult way of being, because self NEVER wants to die!

But these are two ways of being that is being played out in reality; in this world; on this very site! Who's going to get their way?

What about the benefits of these ways, if they had to go against each other? Does the human who submits to the God Spirit and receive their spirituality from God, receive more benefits than the human who feeds off of themselves and produce their own spirituality? Is there a difference that we can see and examine? Which way is more knowledgable? Which way really propels the human to more spirituality?

Which way; Gods way, or your way?

mickiel
19-12-2011, 07:48 PM
I think everyone here knows I believe in God, and that he is a Spirit. People here know that I believe God created humans on earth, and then purposely withdrew himself from us. Also I am sure its known that I believe primordal humans had no consciousness, and that consciousness in humans began with Adam; the first human created with consciousness. The question is then why did God go through all this? Well one reason I believe he did it in this manner, is he wanted to see what consciousness would be like in a creation of flesh!

He wanted to see for himself what humans would do, how we would live, with his own image in our flesh. Well he quickly found out soon after a few generations after Adam. Humans quickly began to seek after the things of the flesh, and self satisfaction became rampant, which is why God flooded the earth. To cleanse this world of its evil, he gave it a bath.

Then I think God decided to deal with humanitys selfishness in a manner that would cleanse our spirit; his image in us. So he let the selfishness begin again and humans multiplied again, and started doing the same things over and over again. Then he sent his Son to sacrifice himself in order to bring about a different cleansing; a way for humanity to come out of the self, the flesh, and to know God and his ways of the spirit. So the die is cast, but God, in his great patience, is not yet finished with the observation of humans living without him.

He already knows his ways, now he considers the ways of man. And he has reasons for that; all that he does is reasonant. So which way is up? Which way is it; Gods way, or your way?

Just what is God doing with the darkness in man? Why must we groupe on our own, to find our way? Why would God allow humans to determine their way? Or is he really doing that?

Eudaimonist
19-12-2011, 07:50 PM

What if God wants you to find your own way?

eudaimonia,

Mark

mickiel
19-12-2011, 08:36 PM
What if God wants you to find your own way?

eudaimonia,

Mark

Well we can know that God does not believe that humans can do that, by examing certain biblical principles; such as Proverbs 20: 24," Mans steps are ordained by the Lord; how then can a man understand his way on his own? ( translation mine). God is not self defeating, he does not go against his own knowledge and wisdom; he already knows that we cannot find our own way ( which will lead to peace and universal love). So why would he want a human to do something, which he already knows that we cannot do?

This is why the bible is so important, its a window into the mind of God. Consider Jeremiah 10:23;" I know, O Lord, that a mans way is not in himself; nor is it in a man who walks to direct his own steps." We were not designed to find our own way, but God knows in his creation of human consciousness, that thats exactly what we all are going to try to do. You raise your children and tell them what not to do; some of them just can't wait to get away from you ,so that they can do it! Consciousness is like that. Its a power, and contained in flesh, its going to seek its own will! Thats just what its going to do. Some of it will totally ignore the parent, and go do its own thing.

And this is why so many ignore God. Their desire for their own way is just too powerful.

Greenslade
20-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Same difference. Even if people don't believe in God there's still the belief of a collective consciousness, the Akashic Records or whatever other way you want to term it. Basically, we're all going to end up in the same place anyway regardless of a belief in God or not.

However, in a revelation that few even consider never mind understand, Atheists are doing God's work.

psychoslice
20-12-2011, 09:26 AM
In the end it can only be your way, god has to get out of the way.

silent whisper
20-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Isnt God my way...or is my way gods way......my god is my way!

Eudaimonist
20-12-2011, 01:04 PM

Yes, just as no matter how helpful parents have been in raising their children, those children need to grow up to become independent, self-responsible adults.

eudaimonia,

Mark

mickiel
20-12-2011, 07:38 PM

God has long ago gotten out of the way, thats why we see every evil that we see; every confusion that we know and don't know; every suffering possible! and this eternal lesson will be burnt into every human consciousness- what conscious life is when you live without God! Without his guidance; his imput; his leardership; and must provide those things for yourself. History is the evidence of self human rule; and we have not gotten enough of ourselves yet; but we will!

God gave millions of years to primordal humans to live without consciousness; they didnot get worse in characther, in morals, in self violence, in evil. They stayed the same. But we have been given consciousness, and we steadily grow worse in every area. And God is not going to give us millions of years to live in flesh with consciousness; he knows we would quickly destroy ourselves; by pressing our own ways.

Shabby
20-12-2011, 10:22 PM
God has long ago gotten out of the way, thats why we see every evil that we see; every confusion that we know and don't know; every suffering possible! and this eternal lesson will be burnt into every human consciousness- what conscious life is when you live without God! Without his guidance; his imput; his leardership; and must provide those things for yourself. History is the evidence of self human rule; and we have not gotten enough of ourselves yet; but we will!

God gave millions of years to primordal humans to live without consciousness; they didnot get worse in characther, in morals, in self violence, in evil. They stayed the same. But we have been given consciousness, and we steadily grow worse in every area. And God is not going to give us millions of years to live in flesh with consciousness; he knows we would quickly destroy ourselves; by pressing our own ways.

Why would/did God give consciousness to his creation?

Distortedsoundz
21-12-2011, 02:06 AM
Consider that people that are crowded on this so called "bottom" are here for a reason as well and it is not exactly our place to judge where they are on the totem pole. A foundation is only as strong as it's weakest link and even the most seemingly un evolved individual can open a door to a whole new world of positive thought for someone.

psychoslice
21-12-2011, 02:53 AM

There is no god knowing anything, we are all connected, everything is just happening as it should, there's no god looking down and trying to run everything his way, that's childish.

DulcePoetica
21-12-2011, 02:59 AM
What is of intrest is that many people who are looking to " Be Spiritual", are not looking to receive that from a spiritual being; instead they are looking into themselves...
I am a spiritual being.

psychoslice
21-12-2011, 03:00 AM
I am a spiritual being.
We all are, so what's the deal ?.

DulcePoetica
21-12-2011, 03:42 AM
We all are, so what's the deal ?.
In the original post, it seemed to suggest that there is something wrong with looking within one's self for guidance, as if we are not capable of "being spiritual" without the assistance of a "spiritual being." I was just pointing out the obvious.

psychoslice
21-12-2011, 03:46 AM
In the original post, it seemed to suggest that there is something wrong with looking within one's self for guidance, as if we are not capable of "being spiritual" without the assistance of a "spiritual being." I was just pointing out the obvious.
Sorry about that DulcePoetica, I thought it was from mickiel, that's why I thought it was strange of him to say that, my fault carry on.:redface:

mickiel
21-12-2011, 06:15 AM
Why would/did God give consciousness to his creation?

A good question; one I have been meditating on these last few years; I don't yet have just "One" definte answer, because I think its more than just one reason. From what I presently understand, in my view, he wanted his own children! It has something to do with that. He had already given consciousness to an unknown number of his " Creations"; which number in the millions, perhaps even billions of Angels; Elders; I don't really know whatelse kind of beings that God has created in his " Spirit world." But I believe those beings are all " Locked into a certain " Pattern of thinking". Simular to " Robots; Animals; slaves if you will; Gods will is their will, they simply exist to do Gods bidding. They can think in no other fashion.

So I think God wanted to have his own offspring; but I think he knew the awesome " Danger in that." God is a " Good being"; he is Kind and Gentle; VERY Loving and nurturing; He is Merciful and Gracious, inspite of his unchallanged power. This is how he really is! So before he could have his children, created in his image, meaning having a consciousness of their own; He knew he must first " Condition them; prepare them for this awesome gift and power." You just can't give this kind of gift to a child, unchecked and unbalanced. So he created an awesome senerio of " Stages of this new creation, or new birth!" He created an incredible incubator for his children; this universe! An awesome " Womb" of sorts; Our existence in this universe, this flesh; is really an incubator, in which we are being " Developed in the womb." In stages that are simply amazing! In this womb, we are surrounded by incredible Liquids of awe inspiring experiences which are germinating inside of our consciousness and preparing us in ways that we simply cannot yet comprehend! God is using sin, evil, pain, suffering, emotions, knowledges, sciences, morals, confusion, the list of liquids impacting us in this womb is incredible! All aimed at developing our consciousness along certain divine levels which will ultimately produce Gods incredible personal family! THAT, is all of our destinys.

God gave us consciousness to ultimately become his own generate! His OWN offspring!

mickiel
21-12-2011, 06:32 AM
Consider that people that are crowded on this so called "bottom" are here for a reason as well and it is not exactly our place to judge where they are on the totem pole. A foundation is only as strong as it's weakest link and even the most seemingly un evolved individual can open a door to a whole new world of positive thought for someone.

Such is the " Guage of Consciousness", it really cannot be guaged, even in a human made of flesh. The potential of Consciousness is simply awesome! No question about it. We all are living examples of Gods incredible power! God has created GREAT AWESOME beings; Great Angelic beings who have great power! But NONE of them, with the great exception of Christ- the firstborn, are going to be like US! And they KNOW this already themselves. They are NOT Gods OWN Generate; we are the actual SEED of God! And we don't even know that properly, which is why this whole thing God is doing is VERY astounding. The whole kingdom of Gods creations waits on our birth with GREAT expectations and Joy!

We ARE the benefactors and inheritors of the most awesome event in reality.

But first we must experience what it is to have our own way, own will, our own consciousness; and we must consider Gods will and Gods consciousness. Its a stunning thing to have to do these things, while we are yet infantile and alive; but yet unborn.

Greenslade
21-12-2011, 07:56 AM
Now you're talking. Using the word 'unevolved' to my mind is more a reflection of the person using the word than it is to the person it's being said about. As so-called 'Enlightened' people shouldn't we also find Honour in the Path of those Spirits who become incarnate into a Path that doesn't involve busting their chops to get to some imaginary goal? It makes me question the word.

Of course there's something wrong with it, we're not Spirit on a human Journey after all :-)

If God is Love, then isn't our way his way too? I Love my offspring enough to let them make their own way in Life and I'm here if they need me. If they don't need me that's fine because it means they've got the courage to do it for themselves. If God doesn't think that way and he's going to roast us if we don't worship him, is that where you'd put your faith?

mickiel
21-12-2011, 08:27 AM
If God is Love, then isn't our way his way too? I Love my offspring enough to let them make their own way in Life and I'm here if they need me. If they don't need me that's fine because it means they've got the courage to do it for themselves. If God doesn't think that way and he's going to roast us if we don't worship him, is that where you'd put your faith?

There are many disconceptions about God, his way is defintely not our way; oh no! We are nothing like God; only that we are conscious; and we have only one limited consciousness that is growing; God has " Seven distinct Consciousness", all without limit; his way is defintely not ours; not yet. And this roasting business is a horrid false deception laid on humanitys consciousness for specfic reasons; it certainly is not true. Thats no longer a valid complaint about God from his critics; your going to have to lodge another. God is not going to eternally burn humans; don't you believe that about God, even in your rants against him.

Humans can do many things; but we cannot give ourselves life after death; we cannot give our children the characther we would like them to have; we cannot produce peace on earth; we cannot understand why we live ; we cannot create a utopian society; Only God can, and will do all these things. The danger with being conscious in the flesh, is that we tend to believe we can do these things, if we had time. But we cannot create time, or properly manage our own.

Its a question of our way, or Gods way. We think we don't need God; such a thought within itself is evidence of conscious direction in the flesh, uninterupted by God. It will seek its own end.

3dnow
21-12-2011, 08:30 AM
Spiritual development is a " Higher standard" in my view. Its reaching for the top , because the bottom is crowed with all kinds of physical ways of being. What is of intrest is that many people who are looking to " Be Spiritual", are not looking to receive that from a spiritual being; instead they are looking into themselves, or looking to the flesh for spiritual meaning; which I think is contridiction. In spiritual development then; its really two ways of being; its Gods way, or your way. Its Gods standard, or its your standard.

God is the real progenitor of spirituality; the original source of it. He is the first spirit; but what if you don't believe in God, and yet still want to be spiritual? You are attracted to spirituality, but just not attracted to this whole " God-thing!" Well then its going to be " Your way", your interpitation of spirituality; your own power will be the source of it. Your own consciousness and reason- will be your own spirituality. You will be a " Self powered excercise in what you are looking to be." This is where the " You are god" movement comes from; its all about you now!

Now I believe that real spirituality must come from a real spirit, not from inside of the self. Real spirituality is powered by a real spirit; which is God. But if that is the direction that self wants to go in, then it is not your way that is now important, its Gods way that is the dominant! In this route self must submit to God, and experience a " Death of self." Where one says, " Its is no longer my will, but Gods will be done." This is a most dificult way of being, because self NEVER wants to die!

But these are two ways of being that is being played out in reality; in this world; on this very site! Who's going to get their way?

What about the benefits of these ways, if they had to go against each other? Does the human who submits to the God Spirit and receive their spirituality from God, receive more benefits than the human who feeds off of themselves and produce their own spirituality? Is there a difference that we can see and examine? Which way is more knowledgable? Which way really propels the human to more spirituality?

Dude "Gods way" even thinking about it is cruel to yourself.

What kind of entity is that.

You asked I gave I opinion.

3d

Greenslade
21-12-2011, 08:58 AM
even in your rants against him.
Echoes and reflections.

Humans can do many things; but we cannot give ourselves life after death;
There is no death, the Soul/Spirit does not die but it moves on. The concept of life after death comes from the same place as roasting us.

we cannot give our children the characther we would like them to have;
But we can love them enough to help them develop their own and not force them into developing the one we want them to have. It's called Unconditional Love, maybe there are lessons to be learned here?

we cannot produce peace on earth;
Yes we can, we make the choice to have peace. Not everyone is making that choice. God hasn't made such a good job of that neither, in fact he can't even control his own followers, the ones who should be the paragons of his word. There won't be much peace as long as he advocates killing the unbelievers - and according to you it was him that made them that way in the first place.

we cannot understand why we live
I do, as do many others.

we cannot create a utopian society;
I'll give you that one. Who would volunteer to clean toilets?

Only God can, and will do all these things.
How long have people been saying this? Oh, about as long as they have wanted to get out of their poverty and misery.

DulcePoetica
21-12-2011, 01:47 PM
God has " Seven distinct Consciousness", all without limit...
If they are without limit, why does he need seven of them?

mickiel
21-12-2011, 01:57 PM
If they are without limit, why does he need seven of them?

I don't know. Its just how he is. Why do we need two hands? Why do we need two eyes? Why do we need just one consciousness?

DulcePoetica
21-12-2011, 02:03 PM
I don't know. Its just how he is. Well, that explains it nicely. Thank you.

Why do we need two hands? So we can carry things, balance, multi-task, climb, interact with our reality...

Why do we need two eyes? Depth perception, motion detection, 3 dimensional interpretation...

Why do we need just one consciousness? Because it is without limit.

mickiel
21-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Dude "Gods way" even thinking about it is cruel to yourself.

What kind of entity is that.

You asked I gave I opinion.

3d

I think about God daily; and I see absolutely nothing cruel in doing that. So the cruelness must be a byproduct of your own mind. Your own way of perception. And seemingly you would blame that on God.

Distortedsoundz
21-12-2011, 07:00 PM
Thanks.
I like to use the word "Growing" instead of "Higher" or "Heightened" because I don't feel that we as humans are any higher than anyone else no matter how spiritual we are or where we are in our lives. We all serve a purpose in this world.

Now you're talking. Using the word 'unevolved' to my mind is more a reflection of the person using the word than it is to the person it's being said about. As so-called 'Enlightened' people shouldn't we also find Honour in the Path of those Spirits who become incarnate into a Path that doesn't involve busting their chops to get to some imaginary goal? It makes me question the word.

Of course there's something wrong with it, we're not Spirit on a human Journey after all :-)

mickiel
21-12-2011, 10:23 PM
There is a beginning of true wisdom which cannot be discribed; to begin to know the true God and his ways. Unlike the other ways that uplift self and push you into the evernarrowing world of self; Gods ways push you into his reality; a definte humbling of the self; to actually begin on the path of knowing this incredible being who gave you life. To approach him for the reasons; to come to the crossroads of awesome reality; is the beginning of wisdom everlasting. All other directions are temporary physical experience that have an end to them.

I don't know why I must take this walk blindfolded
Nor would I appease myself on this trip and claim I can see;
It is not the pleasure of what I am to explore
But the destiny of what I will be!

Gods way; or your way?

3dnow
22-12-2011, 01:02 PM
There is a beginning of true wisdom which cannot be discribed; to begin to know the true God and his ways. Unlike the other ways that uplift self and push you into the evernarrowing world of self; Gods ways push you into his reality; a definte humbling of the self; to actually begin on the path of knowing this incredible being who gave you life. To approach him for the reasons; to come to the crossroads of awesome reality; is the beginning of wisdom everlasting. All other directions are temporary physical experience that have an end to them.

I don't know why I must take this walk blindfolded
Nor would I appease myself on this trip and claim I can see;
It is not the pleasure of what I am to explore
But the destiny of what I will be!

Gods way; or your way?
Being humble is not being small.

Being humble is: Not pretending to know what you cannot know.

This includes God, universe, etc.

Any opinion about the creation makes us delusional and not humble.

You pretend to know the secret of the universe.

3d

mickiel
22-12-2011, 03:49 PM
You pretend to know the secret of the universe.

3d

I know nothing, and hold no need to pretend. I want to know God and his way; I have examined the ways of men, and see nothing of eternal value in them. I have had my way long enough; I have had my fill of wine, women and song; and I have seen that all things in the flesh is vanity and vextation of spirit.

Internal Queries
22-12-2011, 04:07 PM
i figure if there is an invisible super being who wants my humble submission he/she/it will claim me as a servant and let me know in no uncertain terms his/her/it's will.

thus far no deity has laid claim to me and offered me any such personal clue.

3dnow
22-12-2011, 04:22 PM
I know nothing, and hold no need to pretend. I want to know God and his way; I have examined the ways of men, and see nothing of eternal value in them. I have had my way long enough; I have had my fill of wine, women and song; and I have seen that all things in the flesh is vanity and vextation of spirit.

As for me, I understood I cannot understand universe but I can understand myself.. This is thousands of mystical experience. It says that our true nature is perfect (problemless fearless compassionate etc)... some believe we (all that is)are God (creator) , I personally don't take this path because my mind doens't get it...

3d

3dnow
22-12-2011, 04:24 PM
i figure if there is an invisible super being who wants my humble submission he/she/it will claim me as a servant and let me know in no uncertain terms his/her/it's will.

Good logic !

Internal Queries
22-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Good logic !

thanks. the thing is ... i have some deep early childhood conditioning to be a "servant of God". i'm primed for the position. the right vibrational trigger and i'll be on my knees. why no deity has claimed such an easily humbled and possessed human is a mystery. i do remain open to performing my service.

3dnow
22-12-2011, 05:01 PM
thanks. the thing is ... i have some deep early childhood conditioning to be a "servant of God". i'm primed for the position. the right vibrational trigger and i'll be on my knees. why no deity has claimed such an easily humbled and possessed human is a mystery. i do remain open to performing my service.

In my view,

An entity requiring submission (hence taking my liberty) is not good..

Created one cannot be better than its creator.

Thus, I wasn't created.

3d

Internal Queries
22-12-2011, 05:24 PM
In my view,

An entity requiring submission (hence taking my liberty) is not good..

Created one cannot be better than its creator.

Thus, I wasn't created.

3d

well, the deity/servant relationship theory goes something like this from my POV ...

i would submit to the power and wisdom of an entity whose expression is far greater than my own because i am in a position of limited insight. my submission would be a necessity since my ego's preconceived ideas and inaccurate self concepts could easily get in the way of true nature of my service. i would willingly abdicate my "free will" if i could actually access or even become Truth. i'm a Truth Lover. no destination is more important to me. i'd sacrifice everything EVERYTHING to realize It.

Gracey
22-12-2011, 06:03 PM

gods way...............

mickiel
22-12-2011, 07:25 PM
One of the biggest dangers in being conscious, is " The Pride of Life." When consciousness begins to worship itself; a magnification of self it grows to an inordinate self esteem , the ultimate of which is the human saying " I am god!" The human is saying;" Its all about me, I am going to do Me!" I am, and I am Now! A passionate pacification of self, Pride has made the choice of Gods way or your way in many; they simply choose themselves. And the wrong spirits are feasting on this in an incredible feeding frezny; they are sifting human consciousness like wheat!

Eudaimonist
22-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Gods way; or your way?

I don't believe in the existence of a God, so there is no choice in the matter. It's only ever going to be your way. The only question is whether or not you will realize this.

eudaimonia,

Mark

mickiel
22-12-2011, 08:04 PM
I don't believe in the existence of a God, so there is no choice in the matter. It's only ever going to be your way. The only question is whether or not you will realize this.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Well the question is not for you then; there is no realization of God in your consciousness, because its not supposed to be there. You are as you are, because thats how your supposed to be; the question is for those who are consciously aware of God, yet consciously make themselves the god of their lives.

mickiel
22-12-2011, 08:10 PM

Your just going to have to wait like everyonelse. When God reveals himself, he will do so to every single human ever conceived; all at the same time. Its called " The Last Great Day!" On that day God will bring all of humanity to their knees. Some will willingly submit, many will be forced to submit. But all will submit. There is no doubt in my mind about that. On that day, God will burst the bubble of pride in mans head.

3dnow
23-12-2011, 07:10 AM
well, the deity/servant relationship theory goes something like this from my POV ...

i would submit to the power and wisdom of an entity whose expression is far greater than my own because i am in a position of limited insight. my submission would be a necessity since my ego's preconceived ideas and inaccurate self concepts could easily get in the way of true nature of my service. i would willingly abdicate my "free will" if i could actually access or even become Truth. i'm a Truth Lover. no destination is more important to me. i'd sacrifice everything EVERYTHING to realize It.
There is your higher self, your perfect version. Some call it God. It is better than that.

Submission to another entity gets in the way.. You cannot reach your higher self. That's why any entity requiring submission cannot be good. That's why there is none.

Higher self is reached by letting go the preconceived ideas and inaccurate self concepts as you say. This is called surrendering. Surrendering to the truth about yourself.

This is thousands of mystical experience. It is true yes.

EDIT: Submission is an horror word. It is not submission to higher self. It is letting go inaccurate concepts invented by human mind.

3d

mickiel
23-12-2011, 08:07 AM

I think God is " Priming everyone", but each according to how he sees it needs to be done " For Them." Some are more easily humbled, others are not. Some, like yourself, want it personally done, and stand ready for it to be done ; which I can relate to, I prefer that myself. But I have found Gods timetable for doing that is far different than what I was taught in my youth. One thing God is; he is " A God", and he cannot be rushed into things. He already knows whats best for all!

I have disagreed with him on my timming; I want it now! But I don't really know what he knows about me; I think I can handle things, but these things are really far beyond me; so I have to wait and hope! And just do and live as I can. But I want him to mold me, and not me myself. I've already tried doing things myself, and have found that to be insufficent living; so I know theres a far better way than mine. I have stacked up enough failures to know that.

So living without God is a challange; one just has to believe that his principles are right, even if they cannot live up to them. The personal conviction that the principles are indeed right, are simply greater than ourselves. Even Atheist, if they truly consider Gods principles as rightly revealed in the bible, should come away with the observation that those principles are good. Love, Peace, Patience, forgiveness, Mercy, Kindness; all these principles are really good ones; And these are Gods Ways and Means.

Internal Queries
23-12-2011, 02:05 PM
There is your higher self, your perfect version. Some call it God. It is better than that.

Submission to another entity gets in the way.. You cannot reach your higher self. That's why any entity requiring submission cannot be good. That's why there is none.

Higher self is reached by letting go the preconceived ideas and inaccurate self concepts as you say. This is called surrendering. Surrendering to the truth about yourself.

This is thousands of mystical experience. It is true yes.

EDIT: Submission is an horror word. It is not submission to higher self. It is letting go inaccurate concepts invented by human mind.

3d

well 3d, as i've stated an invisible super being has yet to lay claim to me or my willingness to serve. submission to "God" is an expression of devotion and a surrendering to Love and would not be not a horror to me but a sublime fulfillment of my soul's deepest desire.

i think perhaps you and i have different ideas as to what sub-mission means and entails.

3dnow
23-12-2011, 02:13 PM
well 3d, as i've stated an invisible super being has yet to lay claim to me or my willingness to serve. submission to "God" is an expression of devotion and a surrendering to Love and would not be not a horror to me but a sublime fulfillment of my soul's deepest desire.

i think perhaps you and i have different ideas as to what sub-mission means and entails.

Probably yes.

3d

Gem
23-12-2011, 02:19 PM
broad philosophy and holy belief may well serve some intellectual entertainment, but each person would most benefit by doing what he thinks is best, wholesome and true.

Internal Queries
23-12-2011, 02:31 PM
I think God is " Priming everyone", but each according to how he sees it needs to be done " For Them." Some are more easily humbled, others are not. Some, like yourself, want it personally done, and stand ready for it to be done ; which I can relate to, I prefer that myself. But I have found Gods timetable for doing that is far different than what I was taught in my youth. One thing God is; he is " A God", and he cannot be rushed into things. He already knows whats best for all!

I have disagreed with him on my timming; I want it now! But I don't really know what he knows about me; I think I can handle things, but these things are really far beyond me; so I have to wait and hope! And just do and live as I can. But I want him to mold me, and not me myself. I've already tried doing things myself, and have found that to be insufficent living; so I know theres a far better way than mine. I have stacked up enough failures to know that.

So living without God is a challange; one just has to believe that his principles are right, even if they cannot live up to them. The personal conviction that the principles are indeed right, are simply greater than ourselves. Even Atheist, if they truly consider Gods principles as rightly revealed in the bible, should come away with the observation that those principles are good. Love, Peace, Patience, forgiveness, Mercy, Kindness; all these principles are really good ones; And these are Gods Ways and Means.

lol mickiel! i make no assumptions and have no expectations but it's highly unlikely my service would be picked up by the Bible god. that particular human concept of divinity gives me the creeps.

Eudaimonist
23-12-2011, 02:33 PM

You are so right about that.

"In pre-Hellenic Greece, sculptors made busts of the semi-deity Silenus that had a trick to them. Inside the hollow clay likeness was hidden a golden figurine, to be revealed when the bust was broken open. .... Each person is a bust of Silenus containing a golden figurine, his daimon. The person's daimon is an ideal of perfection—unique, individual, and self-identical. It is neither the actual person nor a product of the actual person, yet it is fully real, affording to the actual person his supreme aim and establishing the principle by which the actual person can grow in identity, worth, and being." — David Norton, Personal Destinies, ch. 1.

eudaimonia,

Mark

mickiel
23-12-2011, 03:09 PM
lol mickiel! i make no assumptions and have no expectations but it's highly unlikely my service would be picked up by the Bible god. that particular human concept of divinity gives me the creeps.

Personally I think the biblical God is cool, but its some of his followers that give me the creeps. Many human concepts of God have been perverted; but God himself is not a pervert.

I like the ways of God, and do not consider them to be creepy.

3dnow
23-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Personally I think the biblical God is cool, but its some of his followers that give me the creeps. Many human concepts of God have been perverted; but God himself is not a pervert.

I like the ways of God, and do not consider them to be creepy.

This guy is a child. (he doens"t exist)

mickiel
23-12-2011, 04:09 PM
This guy is a child. (he doens"t exist)

Oh I exist; I am 56 years old; and although I admit I still have some playful childish ways, I have matured enough not to respond to insults, with more insults. I wouldnot call anyone a child that I have neither seen or know them.

Peace in your ways; and may your conversation mature more.

3dnow
23-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Oh I exist; I am 56 years old; and although I admit I still have some playful childish ways, I have matured enough not to respond to insults, with more insults. I wouldnot call anyone a child that I have neither seen or know them.

Peace in your ways; and may your conversation mature more.

Not you! Biblical God is a child..

3d

mickiel
23-12-2011, 07:23 PM
Not you! Biblical God is a child..

3d

I would have rathered that it was me you saw the need to insult, not God. But men feel the need to insult God, for whatever reason they dare; the bible teachs that each of us will have to give an accounting to God himself for every word we speak. But I already know one of Gods reactions to that senerio; he will forgive the utter foolishness of men who know not what they do.

That is one of the ways of God; he will always forgive.

Humans are not like that.

mickiel
24-12-2011, 01:48 AM
Gods way or your way is one of the reasons we exist now in the flesh. It is our appointed time to be selfish, in order that we may later live in a selfless world. A world of no gender; no compitetion; no evil or sin. So the " Now" we so brazingly claim, is dealing with all those things now!

mickiel
24-12-2011, 07:21 AM
In my view, Gods way towards his incredible birth of humanity has to do with " Definte Levels of Experiences he wants us to be Baptised in." Just why I am not fully sure; but human experience is a baptism in all types of things; not to finally exclude a baptism in his Holy Spirit later! It will cap off with that. But first HIS way of baptisms that are not fully understood. A baptism in sin; a baptism in Evil; a baptism in confusion; A baptism in science, religion, education of all sorts; a baptism in human to human helping each other, hating each other, loving each other as best and worse we are able; A baptism in curiosity of consciousness; The whole rainbow coalition of human reality in the flesh- living without him, and some a slight perception of him.

These baptisms, this being emersed into these expericences result in all kinds of reactions and thoughts from us which I feel REALLY intrest God in one manner or another. Gods perceptions of us are HIS curiosity and nurturing manifesto in which he is not yet finished with our creation, but still yet actively designing us in an incredible preperation of glory! Uniquely developing the Atheist, the unbelievers, the believers; those not sure; those who are sure; and those who just don't care; all unique variations that individually are developing an unseen characther in us all! This is Gods way, and our way is a unique part in this planning. No matter what a human decides to believe about God, or how we end up thinking, God is wasting nothing! There can be no waste of time with God, even to the worse human life on earth; God is getting miracle milage out of it.

And I want to go into this incredible way of God that is all inclusive in our human experience.