PDA

View Full Version : How do I become more spiritually open?

Boom
19-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Hi, I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum. But I went to see a Psychic/Medium this weekend. This is the first time I had done that.

I always thought I was quite spiritually open. However she said I was a bit more difficult to read than the others. (Friends that went with me). She is the real deal though. Got so much right, and got so much right for at least 5 other people who I know have gone to see her.

I thought I was quite spiritually active? I do hold an air of sceptic openmindedness about it all. But I know for a fact there is something in this. I have worked with meditation and astral projection and had some experiences.

So I guess I'm asking, how does it work for a psychic? If they are seeing shields around someone? Is that because they don't believe, or because they don't want to be read? I do believe and I did want to be read. I intend to revist her in about 6 months. In the meantime, is there anything I can do, practice etc that will leave me more spiritually open?

Thanks.

BlueSky
19-12-2011, 03:12 PM
My guess is that it was your first time and therefore you were skeptic and therefore she picked up on that................no worries.

Blessings, James

Mr Interesting
20-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Hey Boom,
If you are hard to read it may mean a myriad of things but the most likely is that you don't need a reading... which means, I suppose, that you've already got all the info you need to work through and/or spirit wants you to pick up any info you might need in other ways... I'd see it as a good sign actually.

Like going to the teacher at the end of the year and asking if there's anything you might study during the holidays... teacher says just have a holiday!

Mountain-Goat
20-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Hi, I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum. But I went to see a Psychic/Medium this weekend. This is the first time I had done that.

I always thought I was quite spiritually open. However she said I was a bit more difficult to read than the others. (Friends that went with me). She is the real deal though. Got so much right, and got so much right for at least 5 other people who I know have gone to see her.

I thought I was quite spiritually active? I do hold an air of sceptic openmindedness about it all. But I know for a fact there is something in this. I have worked with meditation and astral projection and had some experiences.
And by all means, keep and develop your openmindedness, your scepticisim, this way you will not fall into the common trap of believing something because it initially sounded or felt good.

So I guess I'm asking, how does it work for a psychic? If they are seeing shields around someone? Is that because they don't believe, or because they don't want to be read? I do believe and I did want to be read. I intend to revist her in about 6 months. In the meantime, is there anything I can do, practice etc that will leave me more spiritually open?

Thanks.
Boom, you were with the psychic when she said you were difficult to read compared to others. That's the best time to have enquired and from her.

How do you become more spiritually open?
Only you can truely know what walls you have inside that restricts your openess.
Others can offer their insights from their observations of you, and from sharing of what has worked for them, what hinderances of themselves they have removed,
but thay can only observe from their vantage point.
You are the only one with total unrestricted access to yourself.
Look within and you will discover what restricts your openess.
And just because another says you're not as open, does not automatically label the restriction as a bad thing.

Inner boundaries are also for protection, in that a restiction of openness may be a good thing, for your benefit.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your own research." - William Cooper 1943-2001

Trust yourself, know yourself.

Enya
20-12-2011, 10:01 PM
When a reading is difficult, it can mean:

a) the person is closed for some reason and protection/barriers are up
b) the person is in 'prove it' mode, in which case stop wasting everyone's time...
c) the psychic just doesn't connect with the person's energy
d) the psychic's getting tired
e) the person doesn't need a reading or the psychic is the wrong reader for them

It's usually something along those lines...