PDA

View Full Version : Weird Theory on "Cloud Ships"

Black Sun
18-12-2011, 06:47 PM
I've had a couple experiences with cloud ships and a few people have related their experiences to me and I'm beginning to get a weird idea that I thought I'd bounce off of other people and see what they thought about it.

I'm getting the feeling that that the water molecules comprising these clouds is not necessarily "alien" except in the sense of the general theory that all life on earth was seeded from elsewhere in the universe. What I'm thinking is that perhaps the global shift that is giving birth to indigos, blue rays, crystal and rainbow children, is at work not only on humans, but on the planet as a whole on the molecular level, that everything is increasing its vibrational frequency and becoming more conscious, aware, and more able to interact with its environment. Perhaps these "cloud ships" that have been perceived as space crafts are in fact "indigo" clouds, moving through and helping to purify the other water molecules of the pollutants that are holding them back from joining in the ascension.

I've also seen that many animals are becoming more communicative lately. Octopi coming up on land, interacting, playing, running off with video cameras. Whales putting on shows. There's been a lot of similar examples of everything just becoming more interactive.

So, does it seem like a feasible theory, or am I just being wacky?

feralfae
19-12-2011, 08:52 AM
I agree: They aren't necessarily alien, and them purifying water moleceules makes sense. It does sound feasible... but I can personally attest to the fact that there's no shame in being wacky! :smile:

I disagree: with the theory that all life on Earth was seeded from elsewhere, and I think that almost everything already was conscious, aware, and able to interact with it's environment. I also don't think animals are becoming more communicative... it's just that more humans are paying more attention. And, possibly, more humans are being able to communicate with animals easily.

mattie
19-12-2011, 09:07 AM
It’s not all that wacky. It’s always worth pushing out the boundaries & considering things that may fall outside of our normal areas of understanding. They may or may not be accurate, but that’s OK. Many have come across very good ideas after considering ones that were quite creative.

You’re on the right track about everything, not just humans, increasing its vibrational frequency. Some have written about the primary ascension being a planetary one. The planet is a 9D (1-12D) energy.

skygazer
27-12-2011, 10:32 PM
I've had a couple experiences with cloud ships and a few people have related their experiences to me and I'm beginning to get a weird idea that I thought I'd bounce off of other people and see what they thought about it.

I'm getting the feeling that that the water molecules comprising these clouds is not necessarily "alien" except in the sense of the general theory that all life on earth was seeded from elsewhere in the universe. What I'm thinking is that perhaps the global shift that is giving birth to indigos, blue rays, crystal and rainbow children, is at work not only on humans, but on the planet as a whole on the molecular level, that everything is increasing its vibrational frequency and becoming more conscious, aware, and more able to interact with its environment. Perhaps these "cloud ships" that have been perceived as space crafts are in fact "indigo" clouds, moving through and helping to purify the other water molecules of the pollutants that are holding them back from joining in the ascension.

I've also seen that many animals are becoming more communicative lately. Octopi coming up on land, interacting, playing, running off with video cameras. Whales putting on shows. There's been a lot of similar examples of everything just becoming more interactive.

So, does it seem like a feasible theory, or am I just being wacky?

not wacky at all. I am with you 100 percent. There is a lot of positive efforts going on because there is an awful lot of negative deliberate work that has gone on and continues to keep us humans dumb down and imprisoned.

in progress
28-12-2011, 08:47 AM
Funny you are talking about cloud ships because I've started seeing photographs of them recently w/o looking for them. Hmmm....!! One site indicated they were cloaked vessels. This is a new concept for me.

Gem
28-12-2011, 08:54 AM
I think it's wacky, but I like it.

Podshell
06-02-2012, 08:48 PM
have travelled a bit and seen quite a few things in the sky , most of them I can find an explanation for , except this one from about ten years ago , Whitby , Yorkshire around the time of the regatta in autumn and between 10pm and 3 am (appeared twice , fylingdales Airbase not too far away)

two small orbs of light coming towards us from the hills , these were fixed , as if on the wingtips of a glider , as there was no sound either , they flew straight and directly over head , the sky was clear with stars (except for one cloud out at sea) I knew this was something strange and ran through my mind what it could be , the stars did not dissapear between the balls of light as it passed over me so not a conventional glider , but the lights remaing fixed , as it passed me it swung up and out to sea , dissapearing into the little stationary cloud. Examining the cloud , it did not seem real , it seemed like a cover for some backlit platform , quite a few hours later the craft appeared out of the cloud and went back via the exact same route it came

Morpheus
08-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Quite an interesting report. Have you reported it to the appropriate agencies?

Once, I saw during the day two orbs, grey in color which I at first wondered if they were Hot Air balloons, but, gauging the distance at about a quarter mile I saw they were too small for that.
Then I wondered if they were weather type balloons, but why two flying together, and in perfect synchronization?
Kind of like a set of round barbells, but, nothing evident in between connecting them.

Podshell
08-02-2012, 08:53 PM
I can't remember if I reported it to correct authorities, I filled some stuff in online once. These/it flew quite low overhead, about the height of a church steeple, so I got a good view and there was no distortion of stars between them as the objects moved.

There is one other sighting that was not fully explained, it was a small light orbitting the moon, there were three of us as kids, in the early seventies and about four years back I came across someone discussing it on a talkboard and she had also seen it, she was getting a bit of stick from other posters until I jumped in to add weight to her story. Now this was around the time of moon landings and travel to the moon, people said you should not be able to see the craft from earth , but I believe it was part of the moon exploration stuff.