PDA

View Full Version : Weird feeling in left ear

Mandisa
18-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Hi all, I'm new here and this is my first post :smile:
This evening I was meditating lying down, with a herkimer diamond in my left hand. I wasn't aiming for anything in particular, just going with the flow. I concentrated on breath for a long time and focused on nothing but taking long slow and deep breaths until I was very relaxed. Then I suddenly got this very sharp pain inside my left ear, which then turned into a strange pressure around my temple. I felt it in the rest of my head as well but not as intense. That turned into a vibration that covered my whole body, but this feeling in my head remained. It stayed for a while until I just started laughing because it was so amazing and I felt so happy. I felt a massive sense of gratitude. I'm a spiritual person but have always neglected meditation, so I'd be grateful if somebody with more experience could shed some light on this experience.

much love

Native spirit
18-12-2011, 12:43 PM
:smile: hi and welcome to spiritual forums,meditating helps you to open up to spirit and this is what is happening to you, you are opening up to spirit.
while you are meditating ask your guide to make himself known to you. if you see him again or feel the same energy that surounds you , you will know who it is, just carry on as you are doing ok.

Namaste

Mandisa
19-12-2011, 03:14 AM
Hi,
Thank you for the response:smile:
I am already familiar with my guide(s), but I don't think this was their energy..

Gem
19-12-2011, 03:41 AM
Hi all, I'm new here and this is my first post :smile:
This evening I was meditating lying down, with a herkimer diamond in my left hand. I wasn't aiming for anything in particular, just going with the flow. I concentrated on breath for a long time and focused on nothing but taking long slow and deep breaths until I was very relaxed. Then I suddenly got this very sharp pain inside my left ear, which then turned into a strange pressure around my temple. I felt it in the rest of my head as well but not as intense. That turned into a vibration that covered my whole body, but this feeling in my head remained. It stayed for a while until I just started laughing because it was so amazing and I felt so happy. I felt a massive sense of gratitude. I'm a spiritual person but have always neglected meditation, so I'd be grateful if somebody with more experience could shed some light on this experience.

much love

In my meditation I have similar experiences with the ears changing pitch and queer sensations, and I feel it is best to be attuned to these spontaneous occurances rather than try to make something happen by visualizing or verbalizing... etc.

I think it is better to disengage all volitional activity and just observe, because the volition can only entertain some desire or another which perpetuates the 'me my mine'.

I feel that a very pleasent vibrational experience can deliver some problems too as one may crave for it again.

I will occur that sometimes a meditation is not pleasant, painful or emotionally trying... and at these times it can be more difficult to remain the 'eye of the storm'.

I have a video here I like, I post it all the time. hehehehe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l-YYqjhVi4