PDA

View Full Version : mind reading

JustM
15-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Hello everyone

I have a small question i know acouple of people that can read my mind and can reply to me over social media.

How is this possible? and how can i learn to do this?

vulkus
15-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Well it really depends upon the social media, and if they are really reading your mind.
If for example that social media is farcebook, then you most likely have pictures of yourself plastered all over the place. (if genuine they can use this to lock on) You most likely also talk about inane happenings in your daily life. If however you use another form of social media and you use a webcam it gets easier.
If the above is correct, then your friends are simply 'reading' you and not your mind.
Mind reading is a misnomer, ppl don't actualy look in to your mind and see lines of script that you are waiting to say like an autocue/tellyprompter.
Most likely all they get are thoughts represented as feelings and impressions.
Which in turn is translated in their own mind as a mood. Often an accurate interpretation will happen where they actually understand you.

If however it is as the former then, they are reading your body cues, thoughts and expressions in your pictures.
Learn it by going and sitting in a public place and watch ppl. Called ppl watching. The longer you do this, the more you will understand the person or ppl. You will see by their actions at first what they are doing, then by their micro actions what they will do. Then eventually you will intuitively 'know' them and how they will behave. I do it all the time, I walk in to a bar for example and I know exactly what part of the room will erupt first and how and why. I know who will cause trouble and who won't, I know all about them with out them rev
revealing anything.

Works best though if they are unaware of you, or you watching them. It will still work, but takes a bit longer.
Once you have all this down then you can focus on 'reading' the mind.

Joshua Flynn
15-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Hello everyone

I have a small question i know acouple of people that can read my mind and can reply to me over social media.

How is this possible? and how can i learn to do this?

From experience, it's best first to start with the most basic explanation possible, and then start to work on more complicated theories. As the other poster mentioned, make sure to check that the information people are bringing up isn't already available elsewhere (for example, online blogs, social media sites, forums, etc).

If you've eliminated the possible information source as being a public one (I.E. they know something that is private), be sure to check that it's not people who you've told such private information to before (EG 'friends', family, etc). If it's something no-one else could know about (or, if someone else does know about it, you can confirm that they couldn't have possibly informed the individual(s)), then you can surmise they got the information underhandedly (I say that as it's likely without your permission given your surprise).

Make sure it isn't one accessing private information they shouldn't (that is, they didn't access some personal data somewhere, so you know your accounts etc are safe). If you've cleared all the logical, material means of it being conducted, then you can deal with the supernatural side.

If you are dealing with the supernatural, there are at least three (I say at least because there could be other methods I am not aware of) ways they can have obtained the information, telepathy is one, remote viewing is another, and via third party (and I am very wary of 'third parties' because it's like talking to strangers and from experience there are very malicious entities out there and I'd recommend not to try to contact any).

If it's via third party, the likelihood you'd get attacked, mysterious scratches, horrible nightmares etc (because taking information without permission is never a good attribute).

If it's via remote viewing, I am unaware of any way to identify if this is being used (although I am sure someone would be able to configure their telepathic abilities to a 'proxy alert' somehow).

If it's via telepathy, it will work both ways (as it's a two-way connection), so you'll gain access to memories, emotions etc which aren't yours (I.E. you will 'share a mind' so to speak). This does include negative traits and bad habits.

I would not advise you try to 'jump in' to a field such as telepathy without a lot of reading and in-depth knowledge of what it entails, including the associated dangers.

JustM
16-12-2011, 07:05 PM
they where awnsering real life thoughts i had ad that seccond 9this was twitter btw)

This was like a conversatation he read my mind and typed back awnsers to qouestions i had i didnt have to type a word. it was very strange.

but if this is possible two ways i would like to learn how. :0

thanks for your reply's so far

vulkus
16-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Do you have a bio up on twitter? Have you asked these questions elsewhere? I am curious why you would let them read you in the first place.

JustM
16-12-2011, 09:17 PM
No i dont have a bio up on twitter i mostely retweet quote etc.
I didnt know i let them do anything how does this work acsactly.

Joshua Flynn
16-12-2011, 10:42 PM
No i dont have a bio up on twitter i mostely retweet quote etc.
I didnt know i let them do anything how does this work acsactly.

It's a bit complicated and I'm trying to figure out how at the moment personally. I've not been able to read real-time thoughts, but I have accessed one person's childhood memories (by accident - they had connected to me so I was able to), and another person's short-term memory.

As for how, I don't really know. I just seem to have the ability. It seems to be nothing more than an extension, so to speak, of conventional memory/thinking (except the information is externalised and about a different person).

Samana
17-12-2011, 12:29 PM
It's not that difficult to access someones thoughts or memories, it just requires sharp attention and awareness, free from any personal mental clutter. I would be very wary about what people on internet networking sites say, however.

Its also worth pointing out that this is a Buddhist forum on a large Spiritual Forums website and the purpose of Buddhism isn't to learn how to mind read !!

JustM
23-12-2011, 09:57 AM
Thank you all for your reply.

And sorry for posting in the wrong section but i really had no idea where to post this.

And the people i would normally ask this stuff about would think im crazy if i mentioned this.

I was just very currious how it was posssible and why they could hear me and me no them.

Cheers,
M

Aquarian
26-12-2011, 11:49 AM
@Joshua Flynn, great comment regardless of forum.

CSEe
17-01-2012, 03:03 AM
Just sharing . In my current understanding ,Buddhism is a process of understanding ownself by being awake , the purpose of me is to free myself from all my desire / emotions etc to be pure , to be empty .
There is no reason why i should read others mind as I still does not understand my own . As all action or re-action from ownself or from others should be a great source of learning to me but should not be my interest other than learning to understand my own.

BaBaBa
17-01-2012, 03:19 AM
It's funny this was on Buddhism thread cos the information I seek connects both.

I went out with a buddhist Hindu for 2 years, it was a rocky relationship amd while claiming to be a Buddhist she wasn't exactly a strict one. For a while though I thought there was strange stuff happening. First it was silly tjings like I'd think of her and she would contact me by phone seconds later, then when we argued by text or type she would refer to things I was thinking about without me actually saying anything about them. Then it all got weird, firstly I was in her bed on my own, I have a mind that won't shut down and so, like every night, I lay there with random thoughts running through my mind. From the room next door I heard her flat mate and 2other people talking, it sounded like they were talking about the stuff in my head, so I started to say things that I could confirm, the one that did it was I started to sing a song called star light, one of the people recognised the words and said "that's muse, they are a great band" to which I thought back, ye they are a great band mat. I then heard who is he calling mate (they didn't like me as I found out) anyways besides this I have had to deal with sone Rwally weird stuff and I cannot explain alot of it. I know that this is something not of the world I knew before amd Really would like anyone to tell me anything about black arts, mind control, mind reading and anything else that may help, in some small way.

She was Thai and this too may have something to do with it.

As I have started to say, when does coincidence become more than just that.

There are seriously countless things I could tell you about. It's ruining my life and I don't even know what's happening.

I have asked her but she just fobs me off with reading of me and how I act, but many things lead me to dismiss this as untrue, None more so than the night I heard my thoughts being read.

I may have been "ba" but only through being made that way

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I have no other ideas where ringer help as no one will believe me if I speak of it, I probably wouldn't of, until it happened to me

Cheers
Out

TinTin
13-02-2012, 07:48 PM
everything is made of energy -thoughts, emotions, body, table, chair, wall, things, etc. Energy has no time and space. Many people are sensitive to energies; they can feel the energies. They can tune into another person's mind and feel what that person is thinking. This is nothing abnormal. If you study physics, Einstein did say everything is energy.

The reason others can't feel it because first either their mind is not clear and therefore not receptive - can also be other reasons.

The mind is a very powerful thing. To develop psychic abilities, your mind must be able to reach a point of stillness - thoughts interfere one's ability to be receptive of feeling the energies. Train your mind by meditating, anything that helps the mind to remain still.

zsjuz
09-03-2012, 05:06 PM
I don`t think alot of people know how it is possible. Some people even know the future.