PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction!

iandragon
19-03-2007, 05:37 AM
Hi,

My name is Ian, I live in Canada and have my whole life. Mostly in Ottawa. I have had many strange experiences and still do to this day. I have had dreams of people getting hurt or sick and then some time later it happens for real. I have seen many things I can't explain and accept it.

I have dreams of being covered more like protected with golden flames sometimes white.

I have deja vu like I have already lived out a day or so. Once I had a dream I was rushing up my stairs and out the door to get my dog who was running towards the road. I had dreamt i grabbed him but then woke up to my mom yelling at my dog to get back from the road.

I believe we are not living the way we should.

I have vivid dreams of people and places i have never been or met. I believe the world is far older than everyone thinks and the Earth is a school for us to learn.
I call the earth Terra.

I am searching for more....

Ian Dragon:rolleyes:

Moonflower
19-03-2007, 07:05 AM
Greetings Ian Dragon

Welcome to SF :hug: I hope you find something of interest to you on the site exchange views, learning, developing along the way.

I gave up trying to analyse why years ago I just trust, accept that all that transpires is for the greater good.

Namaste Moonflower x :angel11:

Mother Goose
19-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Welcome to SF, Iandragon! Hope you get some comfort from sharing your experiences here with us. See you around the board. :)

whitewing
22-03-2007, 03:22 PM
hi iandragon, those experiences you have are real and you see them at night when you are out working on the astral with your guides thats all,
and we are not living anything like the way we should be living at the present .... but in the near future we will all be told where we are going wrong .... but then you will have free will to decide on if you want to change or not....hope thats as clear as mud mate and welcome .... sorry for the dealay in saying hello ....
love and light
whitewing