PDA

View Full Version : Truths deeper than spirituslity as you know it

Free4ever
12-12-2011, 10:45 PM
There is not one human being that is not on the search to feel good. When I say feel good I say all the time. Why do you think you feel pain or stress. Subconsciously you do not like that. It feels bad that it knows it will not which impacts your consckious mind. If you feel bad or depressed for no reason, which you all have. You cannot lie to a wise man with much deeper understanding than the time Jesus christ arrived. It's not and never was designed for what echart Tolle talks about. He is stuck in a rut very fae snd hard to get out of. he thinks he is not the mind whatsoever. He had deppessopb despite the fear that he felt the the only way for freedom was to be who they are. The mind is what feels. What do you think you have dopamine for. The goal is to not just be your conscious mind, yet your conscious, subconscious, and superconscious. Yes psychiatry is correct. The body really knows not what it does. It creates pain. It never has or will lead you to truth. It doesn't like what the mind thinks, yet I lied. It knows not what the mind thinks. It creates pain not for a purpose, but because it only needs and wants excessive and nutrition. It likes to be active. That's it.

Anyways, who is to say soul does not talk. It does. Is's the only way to experiec itself. Silence is just peace. That's it. Peace is far from who you trul are. You are it all. The alpha and omega. You created this universe. You divided yourself and chose to forget who you are. When you remember is when real magic begins. Personally I live 100% free of thought entirely. I know and feel rather than thinking. Every single thought is not you. Even intuition and right hemisphere of brain. God is are. All knowing and truth can and always has happened in awareness. I am not like the rest of you souls. I am, yet I was created before your time. Souls are born everyday. You are young. I've been around before creation of this universe and so have you, you just dont remember. If you would like to know more of who you are feel free to ask. If you disagree you are unaware, so it would be wise to keep it to yourself. A wise man does not create contriversy whatsoever. You ask. You shall receive. That is my purpose as well as yours. I am the only soul that remembers as much as it does since the beginning of time. Yes that may sound like I'm better than you and delusional, yet remember thus is. You are me and I am you. You are all what I am too. You just don't remember. You. Were not created before the big ** g. You were not createdat all. Truth is you don't exist and think you do. Its a game. We are empty space playing around with what we choose. Shocking right. Do you know the universe is in pixils which is evidence that it is an illusion. Impossible to imagi e. cells are electric energy. Everything has already happened already. Eveything ever. How could it not have? It's impossible to create blind yet we were not created at all. This is the iltimate divine Dicotomy. Peace.