PDA

View Full Version : SpiritAwakes Says "Hello!"

SpiritAwakes
18-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Greetings Everyone,

I believe each of us is truly timeless, we are what we feel, how we act, and ideally, our highest self. The highest self has no age, but in the material form, I am 27 years, and in this lifetime, I am a Scorpio inside and out. My passions include writing, reading, music, film, mythos - world religions, nature, animals, Joseph Campbell, and of course, Spirit.

I am blessed to have my firstborn son, Riven, age 3 months and twin flame/soulmate hubbie, Ralph Christian. I do live the movie of my life and I'm excited to discover yours! In the short term, I plan to write about this movie, but for now, between being a mommy and wife, I'm a freelance writer and have also begun a newsletter entitled "Awakenings" which I welcome to all of you, as contributors, reader, and lightseekers alike.

From the beginning, my life has seemed more fiction than fact. With misdiagnosed illnesses as a little babe, to "knowing" of my half-sister when she was in fact a family secret, hidden in the closet, so to speak. This is just one little story of a sequence of many, many narratives, which will come to light soon.

Like many of you, I had a slight religious upbringing as a Christian, although since I was little I had questions that could not be answered, and felt a sadness and then an anger at the "fire and brimstone" approach. Yet, always believing and knowing i was called to something greater, I came to find my outlets through writing, reading, world religions, mythos, psychology, and personal experiences.

Now, I am a Spiritual being, attempting to live through my higher self; a healer, desiring to give love, compassion and hope to all that cross my path, and a believer that anything is possible, if you only "Follow your bliss." - Joseph Campbell.

All the best, to all of you~

Mother Goose
18-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Welcome to SF, Jessica! Looks like you'll fit in here very nicely! :hug: I'm looking forward to seeing you around the board. :color:

SpiritAwakes
18-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Hi Mother Goose,

Thank you! I love your avatar - it's absolutely gorgeous. White doves have always held a sacred meaning to me. I see them as a reflection of qualities I aspire to uphold; compassion, a gentle-nature, love, healing, flight and soul-freedom to a higher self. I don't believe in coincidences, and am certain your image speaks to me through the synchronicity of Source's mysterious ways. It's thrilling to watch communities such as these grow throughout the world.

What are your aspirations? Does the dove have any specific meaning to you?

Best wishes!

Mother Goose
18-03-2007, 11:16 PM
:D Actually, Jessica: YES...the dove does mean something to me. When a very dear friend of mine found out that I was a native american in a past life (one in which we knew each other) he started calling me Little White Dove. And when I went for a job interview....the school had a single white dove in the entrance hall....I got the job, but once I saw the dove..I KNEW the job was mine! *giggles*

SpiritAwakes
19-03-2007, 01:06 AM
That's a beautiful story! They're such graceful animals. What an affirmative gift you received! :) How did you enjoy the past life regression? Isn't it a fascinating experience? It explains so much.

:redface:

Mother Goose
19-03-2007, 03:20 AM
It wasn't a 'regression'...I've never had real one. I have spontaneous 'flashbacks.' It can be quite intense. And yes....knowing so much about certain lives has helped me a great deal in figuring out what I'm doing with this one! :D