PDA

View Full Version : If Corporations are people...

FinShaggy
11-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Do they have the right to bear arms? And everything else?

If all this sticks...

I predict a world where people say things like, "I hail from the tribe of WalMart"

Greybeard
31-12-2011, 03:05 AM
If you were to psychoanalyze any or every corporation...

You would find a psychopathic personality

And these "legal persons" dominate every aspect of life and have unassailable power.

This does not bode well for our future...a psychopathic future.

There is a documentary available on Netflix, called "The Corporation" by Achbar and Abbott (2003), and for those of you who are interested in the way the world works and where it is going....

Racer X
31-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Corporations are not people , they are ducks~

They duck taxes

They duck responsibility

They duck the Truth

They are QUACKS!

Humm
31-12-2011, 05:37 PM
If you were to psychoanalyze any or every corporation...

You would find a psychopathic personality

And these "legal persons" dominate every aspect of life and have unassailable power.

This does not bode well for our future...a psychopathic future.

There is a documentary available on Netflix, called "The Corporation" by Achbar and Abbott (2003), and for those of you who are interested in the way the world works and where it is going....

That is an AWESOME thought! If they can enjoy the privileges of being people, they should darn well carry the standards and responsibilities!

Can't wait till they start getting sued for harassment, invasion of privacy, blah blah blah.

Dilchannan
31-12-2011, 05:40 PM
What was the sign held at a protester rally, " I'll believe a corporation is a person when texas executes one!"

Humm
01-01-2012, 12:40 AM
What was the sign held at a protester rally, " I'll believe a corporation is a person when texas executes one!"

HA!

Good one. :D

p & p
01-01-2012, 01:11 AM
the only reason corporations are quote "people" is so that the real ones can get away with crime and the business takes the blame if they ever get caught.

Saspian
21-01-2012, 05:05 AM
the only reason corporations are quote "people" is so that the real ones can get away with crime and the business takes the blame if they ever get caught.
The "people status" held by megalomaniacal corporations is extremely dangerous.
Voltaire's *******s by John Ralston Saul is a good read on allied issues..........:icon_eek:.......oops JRS seems to have been censored.

Aeyioum
21-01-2012, 05:34 AM
Corporations are not people , they are ducks~

They duck taxes

They duck responsibility

They duck the Truth

They are QUACKS!

:laughing4: I have to share this with a few friends.

singalong
04-03-2012, 01:23 AM
what if collective consciousness lifted above corporations where noone could lie because everyone could read your true energy and causal self?

priorities would change, corporations would just die, as would everything else that was illusionary.

athribiristan
04-03-2012, 03:35 AM
The corporations are in power because we put them there. Every dollar you spend at Walmart, every gallon of gas you buy, every plastic object you use and throw away, every banking transaction....all of these things are your vote to keep the corporations in power. We vote with our dollars every day. The real question is 'are we willing to give up the cushy lifestyle they give to us in order to bring them down?'