PDA

View Full Version : won't answer about love life?

kindheart
10-12-2011, 09:18 PM
Hi!
So I'm somewhat new to using pendulums, but it seems it (or my higher self or angels) doesn't want to answer question regarding my love life.

I asked "all things considered, is it probably that my ex and I get back together in a romantic relationship once he feels capable of loving someone?" It wasn't clear if it was giving me a yes or a no, was kinda in between, thought maybe it was a no but really wasn't sure at all (it's usually more obvious). So I asked: "all things considered, is it probably that my ex and I WON`T get back together in a romantic relationship once he feels capable of loving someone?", again, it wasn't clear but it seemed to give me a no, which was inconsistent. So I asked if I would be involved in a romantic relationship with someone in the next few months and it stopped moving. So I asked "is it that you don't want to answer these questions?" It didn`t move much, but then moved in a yes motion. So I asked "do you want to answer questions regarding my love life?" and it said no.

Is this normal? I'm not sure what to think of this:confused:

Enya
10-12-2011, 10:18 PM
In my experience, asking emotion-based questions usually leads to confused responses, unless you are very good at detaching from any answer... in which case, you wouldn't ask it in the first place! :wink: When using the pendulum, I always first ask if I am grounded and centred enough to use it, then I ask if I may ask questions on a particular subject. If I got what you got, I'd respect the energy and put the pendulum away for another day.

kindheart
10-12-2011, 10:38 PM
Thanks Enya :) I thanked my Angels afterwards and put it away. In any way, I'd rather have no answers than false answers hehe

kindheart
10-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Do you think it's because I may not be ready to hear "no" that it's not answering? Or could it rather be that it's better for my spiritual development to just not know and learn to go with the flow?

Dream Angel
10-12-2011, 11:01 PM
maybe it is because the pendulum isn't sure , there is a condition to the question " once he feels capable of loving someone? "

to me, it almost seems like there are 2 questions ~

1 ~ will you and your ex get back together, or will you and your ex not get back together ?

2 ~ once he feels capable of loving someone ? what if he doesn't feel capable of loving someone ?

I hope things work out , in the best interest of you both

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

kindheart
10-12-2011, 11:36 PM
maybe it is because the pendulum isn't sure , there is a condition to the question " once he feels capable of loving someone? "

to me, it almost seems like there are 2 questions ~

1 ~ will you and your ex get back together, or will you and your ex not get back together ?

2 ~ once he feels capable of loving someone ? what if he doesn't feel capable of loving someone ?

I hope things work out , in the best interest of you both

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

I guess I figured he will love again some day (we broke up cause he was too damaged from a past relationship and felt incapable of loving even if he wanted to love me), and that if we were to get back together, he would have to be able to love again... But i see what you mean... maybe the answer is no, only he may never love again which his why it didn't know how to answer. I don't believe he will never love again though

Dream Angel
10-12-2011, 11:42 PM
maybe it is just a question of the pendulum not knowing ? OR ......

does your pendulum have a " maybe " swing or an " I don't know " swing ?

Try again with your question ~

but first ... ask your pendulum to show you a YES , then ask for a NO, then ask for a MAYBE, then ask for an I DON"T KNOW answer

for my MAYBE and I DONT KNOW answer, my pendulum swings in a circle -
clockwise for one answer and counterclockwise for the other answer

and let us know what happens ~

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Aquarian
11-12-2011, 03:10 AM
So I asked if I would be involved in a romantic relationship with someone in the next few months and it stopped moving.
Perhaps because you believe you have free will. :wink:

kindheart
11-12-2011, 04:28 AM
my pendulum swings circle for yes and back and forth for no... and i guess i should try to figure out what i don`t know and don`t want to answer are :) I figured that if it moved imprecisely or stopped moving it may me either or, but i should verify with it. i`ll try again in the next few days and let you know!

hmmm, care to elaborate aquarian? I think I know what you mean but would like to hear more hehe :)

Aquarian
11-12-2011, 05:19 AM
The future isn't set because we haven't set it yet. Try asking things like "is my ex- likely to be able to be the partner I want in a relationship in the next year?", "is my ex- likely to be want to be the partner I want in a relationship in the next year?"

John32241
11-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Hi,

Working with pendulums is best when the questions are about your choices and potentials. This is something your inner wisdom is quite in tune with.

Another person's inner wisdom is not relevant unless you are in the physical care of that person like a new born child. A partner is not a parent.

A really good group of questions would be those that directed you towards an appropriate partner. That is what you truly want, is it not. When you confuse the issue by isolating the questions around this single guy, the pendulum is unable to help you.

Best Wishes!!
John

kindheart
11-12-2011, 06:30 PM
Thank you all :) The pendulum also refused to answer questions about my general love life too though. When asking "All things considered, is it probable that I would be involved in a romantic relationship in the next few months?", I wasn't asking specifically about my ex, just in general, and it wouldn't give me a yes or no. maybe "next few months" was too general?

Dream Angel
11-12-2011, 06:33 PM
maybe it isn't a love pendulum ? :tongue:

psychoslice
11-12-2011, 08:02 PM
Its not the pendulum that gives you the answer, its just a tool, its you who gives the answer, so it may be that you don't want to know the answer.

kindheart
11-12-2011, 08:23 PM
yeah i guess... I tried with cards instead and he isn't coming back. I think i've been refusing to accept that he isn't coming back.

psychoslice
11-12-2011, 08:25 PM
yeah i guess... I tried with cards instead and he isn't coming back. I think i've been refusing to accept that he isn't coming back.
Now that you have the answer, what are you going to do ?.

kindheart
11-12-2011, 08:29 PM
I'm not sure :( Try moving on, clear my energies to attract happiness so that i'm happy being single and hopefully stop mourning his loss and stop wishing for what I thought could be but couldn't... Work on my vibrations so that this time I can attract the right relationship.

It seems like there's a lot I need to do, and not sure how to do any of this

Aquarian
11-12-2011, 11:19 PM
Thank you all :) The pendulum also refused to answer questions about my general love life too though. When asking "All things considered, is it probable that I would be involved in a romantic relationship in the next few months?", I wasn't asking specifically about my ex, just in general, and it wouldn't give me a yes or no. maybe "next few months" was too general?
Unless you're afraid of being single, this would mean you have a lot of freedom over the matter (not necessarily with your ex).

Personally, I prefer Tarot cards as it reduces one's subconscious influence.

EarthMamma
13-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Hello Kindheart..

I agree with where Dreamangel is going with her post in that I would make sure the question is very clear...I think most people who do readings or divining would agree that the question is the most challenging part - even over and above discerning the message...

It is also possible that the message(s) that your guides/angels/higher self are wanting to pass along for your highest good are not related to your love life. I myself have tried readings in this area myself and the few times I've done this, the cards didn't make ANY sense. (Which means to me that there is no answer for me in regards to my question, or that I'm just not connecting).

So, I asked a friend on SF if she would do one for me and after the reading she flat out said "the cards apparently do NOT want to speak about your love life" lol!

Perhaps even tho' your emotions and thoughts are drawing you to ask this question(s), you are meant to be focusing on something else (maybe just taking care of You) in your life.

Many blessings to you... I'm sure things will eventually make sense and you'll have your answer in time. ♥

jessicasilverman
14-12-2011, 01:54 AM
id try having someone else test for you, it might help

kindheart
31-12-2011, 04:37 AM
Hey there guys :hug2:

I decided to use my pendulum again today but altered the string to make it a bit longer (I had a hard time making out movements since they were sometimes a bit small) and it's not much better. Before I started I asked to see what meant yes (turns out to be a circle), no (back and forth), I don't know (no movement) and I don't want to answer (no movement). I wasn't sure if I don't know and I don't want to answer really were no movements, so when I saw it wasn't moving, for both, I asked "does no movement mean I don't know? (or I don't want to answer?)" and both times it said yes.

Now this time, before asking questions about my future love life, I asked if it was ok to ask about my future love life. Unfortunately, it told me no :icon_frown:

I then asked "is it because there are more than one potential future husbands for me?" It said yes.

I then asked if a reason why they (I ask my angels and guides to connect with me through the pendulum) didn't want to answer was that I should be able, myself, to identify who is good for me and not? It told me no.

Asked again: so it's because there is more than one potential husband for me that you don't want to answer? again, consistently, it said yes.

Now, me being the stubborn person that I am, I asked if I could please just ask if (new person I've got a crush on at the moment) would be a good boyfriend for me. Unfortunately, my guides must also be stubborn lol, the pendulum said no :icon_frown:

I hate not knowing, and not being allowed to ask! But it's also interesting in a way hehe.

Aquarian
31-12-2011, 02:16 PM
Use Tarot - no there are no 'silence' cards.

kindheart
01-01-2012, 01:47 PM
but if I "wasn't supposed" to ask with the pendulum, how would it be ok to ask with tarot instead?

Aquarian
01-01-2012, 03:54 PM
I've run into similar blocks myself - they're always my own self-doubt interfering with the process.

Your answers don't make a lot of sense to me. One other cause is that sometimes you're asking questions which don't have a neat yes/no answer. Tarot helps both problems.

kindheart
01-01-2012, 08:00 PM
I actually thought they made perfect sense... I get a lot of inconsistancies with tarot, personally. Not with my pendulum

OceanWaves19161
01-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Inconsistancies with tarot can reflect changing states of mind and energies but also tend to occur when the energy of a situation is not fully developed. Tarot reflects what is going on at this exact momment in time and what may result due to that...when the energy isn't fully developed you tend to only get a small piece of the picture not the whole thing.

Aquarian
02-01-2012, 02:23 AM
It makes no sense to me that guides/angels would refuse to answer whether a potential partner would make a good one.

I wrote a short but full explanation of divination here (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=18873).

Tarot inconsistencies would come from a lack of consistently expecting a clear answer to a specific question. ;)