PDA

View Full Version : Some Quotes to Ponder

Simontology
02-12-2011, 08:32 PM
The being I channel every once in a while comes out with these brilliant profound insights and I'm always talking to him to see if I can get anymore out of him:P

Here's a few:

"Desire is a reflection of potential"(Abraham says something like this as well)

"When you change the life of a single person you have effectively changed the world"
This means that you don't know the potential of a single human being or the causal impact you might have on that person's life.

"Without the illusion of mental suffering, you would see life as a set of lessons to help you to grow mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically."

He also told me a new way of working the law of attraction that hasn't been mentioned by anyone else yet if anyone is interested I'll post them.

lovetruth
28-12-2011, 06:42 PM
The being I channel every once in a while comes out with these brilliant profound insights and I'm always talking to him to see if I can get anymore out of him:P

Here's a few:

"Desire is a reflection of potential"(Abraham says something like this as well)

"When you change the life of a single person you have effectively changed the world"
This means that you don't know the potential of a single human being or the causal impact you might have on that person's life.

"Without the illusion of mental suffering, you would see life as a set of lessons to help you to grow mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically."

He also told me a new way of working the law of attraction that hasn't been mentioned by anyone else yet if anyone is interested I'll post them.

Those are beautiful. thanks for sharing.