PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what i am..?

Lovepink14
02-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Hello, everyone. I am 14 years old my whole life, i knew that there was something differnt about me. Since i was born, i have had an interst in anything supernatural.A few months ago, i had randomly come across a website on Indigo's. And everything made since. So, i read a lot about Indigo's, Crystal's, and Empath's. I have took a lot of tests and read a lot too. I'm not sure what i am.is it possible to be more than one? I have all the signs of being Indigo and Crystal. I also have signs of being an Empath and Being a Medium. Stupid Post i know, i'm just really confused. When i was a little kid i was more crystal but now i'm More Indigo? :confused:

WhiteWarrior
02-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Hello Lovepink, and welcome to the forum. While I can't answer to the Indigo thing I look forward to hear what kind of ability and experiences you have.

Black Sun
02-12-2011, 11:02 PM
I don't know a lot about it as I am only beginning my research as well, but I have seen mention of Rainbows which as far as I can tell are supposed to be combination of Indigo, Blue Ray, and Crystal, as well as having more fluent telepathic communication.

psychoslice
02-12-2011, 11:42 PM
No matter what labels you attach to yourself, that isn't who you are, those who are trying to find an identity will attach anything to themselves, find who you truly are, which is beyond all labels such as Indigo.

Kristine
03-12-2011, 03:10 AM
I don’t know too much about being Indigo that could actually help you. I ask Indigo type questions to a friend, but I haven’t made out well reading things about it. I was told I needed to get some tools and meditation or possibly binaural beats could be helpful. I was also told eating more vegetables, could be helpful.
I did listen to binaural beats on you tube and watched the swirly things and it left me in a trance state a bit. I recently tried eating salad and quite a bit, and I can say I felt better, but I haven’t tested it enough to say definitively it helped me.
As far as empath, I know I can be sensitive, but I don’t really understand it yet.
Sorry I couldn’t be more help.

TheWizard
03-12-2011, 04:41 AM
You Are! The very essence in your being is the breath of the infinite mind. You are the living essence of what is and was and always will be. As is all mankind and all in between. Mankind merely has an added advantage that most creatures or living things do not have, excluding spirits.

These labels, indigo, crystal, etc. They are just ways to explain the ongoing evolution of mankind. You are the light in the darkness, allow your light to nurture the darkness and love it and turn it back into light.

Labels mean nothing, how you treat people and what you do with the power that is bestowed on you will define who you truly are. How you use your power and how you react to your environment will define who you are not these labels that try to define something that is beyond definition.

You are the living one, live true my friend, live true and guide well in this dark world. May the light of the ancients and the infinite one lead you eternally to what you truly seek, deep within your soul.

My souls gives peace and honor to your soul. *bows*