PDA

View Full Version : Strange beings of the astral planes?

WhiteWarrior
30-11-2011, 09:44 PM
This popped up in a discussion with another and rather more developed psychic. When she visits the astral planes, she meets a certain type of being at times which she has no name for. Does anyone recognise them from her description?

I dont have a name for the beings. They shine like stars, have blue electric energy, inhabit all kinds of states of existence, are nomads, have family groups, move extreemly fast, can only protect themselves in when part of a group, are extreemly intelligent and are mostly peaceful beings.

They can go anywhere they like (physical, dreamscape or astral.) They used to travel in huge groups but now I only ever see them alone or in pairs. They can move quite fast and have very sensitive ears.

I have neither seen them myself, nor ever visited the astral planes, so I am purely curious. One thing to add, though. I asked my spirit guide and he said he has not met such beings in the upper astral levels.

HolyHellCat
27-02-2012, 02:57 AM
I have not meet such on my journeys. how cool

shadedragon
31-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Could you ask what they normally look like when they are in their regular form? They remind me of a creature I recently spoke to...

xebiche
05-04-2012, 02:45 PM
This popped up in a discussion with another and rather more developed psychic. When she visits the astral planes, she meets a certain type of being at times which she has no name for. Does anyone recognise them from her description?

I have neither seen them myself, nor ever visited the astral planes, so I am purely curious. One thing to add, though. I asked my spirit guide and he said he has not met such beings in the upper astral levels.

WhiteWarrior the Astral Field Is LOADED with Beings.

Trillions and Trillions of Beings.

Most of the Beings are familiar forms that we can recognize, but some are Energy and Light and Consciousness in lieu of "form".

I recommend Going to the Astral Field and checking things out for yourself.
Which is now an available option for EVERY human on this planet - regardless of skill or natural abilities.

WhiteWarrior
05-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Believe me, if I ever become able to consciously visit the astral planes on my own I'm booking for so many flights that I'll get bonus points. So far, nada.

xebiche
07-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Trust me,

I have zero ability to astral.

But ability is no longer a prerequisite.

So if you want to astral,

just ask.

And you will be off to entity land before the NBA playoffs tip off.

Fujiwara Kaito
17-04-2012, 07:43 AM
You're describing the Yosei (shining stars) !