PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a newbie

Starpoppy
10-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Hello to all

An introduction....hmmmm...ok :icon_flower:

I am a xx year old female, young at heart but the old bod is a tad lived in. I have two grown children and I am very happily married to a gorgeous pagan guy. We have a dog named Tansy Cobweb, and we live in deepest, darkest Kent in the UK.

I have always known there was something about me that was a little different; I used to wonder why I was the only one who saw 'ghosts' and had premonitions. I guess I have grown up with the tag weird attached to me. :D
About three years ago, I joined a group of paranormal investigators, and realised with a jolt that ghosts (for want of a better word) were people. Ok, so they had passed on, but they still had thoughts and feelings just like us. I then decided to take a path of learning all I could about Spirit, the one conciousness, God (whatever you prefer)
I found that I was capable of hearing and seeing in my minds eye people who had left the mortal coil so to speak.
I have met and spoken with my main spirit guide, and found that she has been with me since I was fifteen when I actually saw her physically with my eyes. I have also seen her as a light.
Well, thats me in a nutshell.

Blessings

Starpoppy

ljepotica
10-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Hello Starpoppy,

Welcome to SF:hug2:

I hope that you have a nice time here-there are many fascinating people here with fascinating viewpoints and experiences and I hope that you like it here.

We look forward to hearing from you-welcome to the family and I hope that find the answers that you're looking for here.
I'm also sensitive to spirits but not on advanced level:tongue:

Btw: I love your username-it's beautiful.

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx

Mother Goose
10-03-2007, 09:02 PM
welcome to SF, Starpoppy! That was a lovely intro. Glad you decided to join us here. :smile: Look forward to seeing you around the board! :color:

Moonflower
10-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Greetings Starpoppy

A very warm welcome to SF you sound like a wonderful soul.

Love & Light Moonflower xx

Ascended Master
11-03-2007, 02:44 PM
you sound like a wonderful soul.

Indeed... :hug3:
Nice to meet you Starpoppy, hope to see you soon.
Love and light,
AM :smile:

Starpoppy
11-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Thank you all for your kind welcome. I look forward to getting to know you.

:hug: to all

Blessings

Starpoppy xx