PDA

View Full Version : I just need someone to talk too!!!

Muz
28-11-2011, 09:45 PM
I wrote this blog yesterday about what I've been through and it's in the same section if your interested;

It's called 'I completely changed myself in two and a half weeks'

Now all I want to do is talk to someone but I can't explain it to the people around me. They've never experienced it and so can't understand it. I can't explain it to them yet in a way that is rational.

I'm really worried about telling my mum and sister as well because they will probably think I'm crazy, but I'm not. I'm far more organised than I have ever been, my mind was a lot clearer until this latest revelation, but I know I'll get there. I have no worries in my life apart from this one right now.

I'm going to another spiritual meeting tomorrow about attraction. I hope to meet some people there who understand me and then I think that I will be able to deal with this better.

If anyone can suggest other ways of meeting like minded people it would be great. Or if anyone has any questions then it might help me to answer them.

Thanks

Saggi
28-11-2011, 09:59 PM
I am here, I may not understand it all, althugh with you explaining and me listening and sometimes asking question, we could find answers together :hug:

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

nightowl
28-11-2011, 10:02 PM
I am willing to listen...feel free to pm me if you believe it will be a good avenue for you...:smile:

Muz
28-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Thank you!!!

I don't know if you read my article but I've changed my whole personality in less than 3 weeks. It's a good change, really positive. I'm more confident, better at dealing with people and situations, think more clearly, am more organised, happier and kinder.

Suddenly I started doing things I never would have done in the past. It's changed the way I think and opened me to a lot of new possibilties.

But I can't share this with anyone around me. I tried telling my flatmates and I scared them as I don't understand it myself. And I don't know how I can tell my mum and sister, I'm sure that they won't understand.

Vaughn
28-11-2011, 11:00 PM
The road of the traveler is long and the pathway narrow with only room for two, your other companion is truth. Get used to it.

Seek out those places that can nurture your awareness, sometimes that maybe other humans more than likely it could be a challenge, a road less traveled, a walk in the desert...your journey could be one fraught with dangers along the way, but remember you always have your own truth, the jewel between the eyes, your inner voice.

Listen and be still.

Miss Hepburn
29-11-2011, 12:00 AM
The road of the traveler is long and the pathway narrow with only room for two, your other companion is truth. Get used to it.

Seek out those places that can nurture your awareness, sometimes that maybe other humans more than likely it could be a challenge, a road less traveled, a walk in the desert...your journey could be one fraught with dangers along the way, but remember you always have your own truth, the jewel between the eyes, your inner voice.

Listen and be still.

Excellent.

zipzip
29-11-2011, 04:29 AM

Listen and be still.

Wonderful words.

Inner voice; truly our best friend. Sometimes it takes a while for us to hear it, feel it, but it is always here.

zipzip

Gem
29-11-2011, 04:42 AM
I'm sure they'll be glad you are happy.

angelwhispers
29-11-2011, 11:12 AM
i have read your other post and think its wonderful the shift that has occured in your life. sometimes its hard for people to understand a change in a person when they've known them for so long one way. be patient with those that don't understand. maybe you don't need to give them a big explanation of your change, let them experience it on their own and question you when they are ready. be happy with where you are and know others will come around.

angelwhispers
29-11-2011, 11:20 AM
know that you will attract people to your life that are needed at the right time with this shift. when great changes happen we want to shout it from the mountaintop but sometimes the journey is just our own to experience.

Medium_Laura
29-11-2011, 01:08 PM
I wrote this blog yesterday about what I've been through and it's in the same section if your interested;

It's called 'I completely changed myself in two and a half weeks'

Now all I want to do is talk to someone but I can't explain it to the people around me. They've never experienced it and so can't understand it. I can't explain it to them yet in a way that is rational.

I'm really worried about telling my mum and sister as well because they will probably think I'm crazy, but I'm not. I'm far more organised than I have ever been, my mind was a lot clearer until this latest revelation, but I know I'll get there. I have no worries in my life apart from this one right now.

I'm going to another spiritual meeting tomorrow about attraction. I hope to meet some people there who understand me and then I think that I will be able to deal with this better.

If anyone can suggest other ways of meeting like minded people it would be great. Or if anyone has any questions then it might help me to answer them.

Thanks

You have found like minded people here. Not always do your friends and family get it, but if they notice the change, just let them know you have found yourself. You don't have to share the details. Tell them you are just in a better place.

This is what my husband does. He has become a totally different person from when he was younger as well through getting in touch with his spirit within. He's a tough looking guy and so he doesn't go into the details, just says that he has found himself and is in a much better place mentally. People take that as a good enough answer :)

Natasha
29-11-2011, 02:05 PM
You have had an opening which is lovely to read about. I've been through the same place too in regards to trying to find other people to speak to but believe me thats really normal and natural. You won't need to try too hard, people will come in and out of your life now you are open to be there and support you. Whenever I've felt isolated in the past, I've allowed myself to feel and drop right into that emotion, witness it, be it and then trust in my own being. Once you start to awaken you realise how much things just tend to fall into place when you are on the right path and it seems you are definitely on that right path to me. x