PDA

View Full Version : I would like to share with you all..

Hez0405
26-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Hola!

Its hez again hehehe :D

So because of work commitments I havent really had much time to be on here which sucks because I have already posted about worrying about losing touch with spirit.

And guess what guys; you were right. It doesnt lol

My intuition is still solid as a rock and last weekend I was speaking to my parents and grandparents about it all.

And I said to my gran 'see I think you have good intuition but you dont really speak about it'

Turns out she does, and always has. And like me has read spiritual related books from a young age THENNNNNNNNN I was like well that makes sense because my dad is rather spiritual in a background sorta way and when a family member of mine had passed he could hear them.

And thennnnnnnn. I go to my uncles (my dads brother) and he's like yeah I am rather in touch with my intuition as well.. He remembered a past life of his as well at the age of 2.

So my conclusion and exciting (for me) news is that I now realise this intuition didnt just pop up randomly but actually comes from my gran! :)
Its nice to know where its from..

OH and after talking to her I realised that her gran likes to visit our house, as things go missing then appear and its frustrating but apparently she enjoyed to wind people up so yeah.

Its not that amazing, but it is to me and I wanted to share it with yous all

Have a beautiful weekend :)

Love and light,

Heather

xoxoxoxxo :hug2:

SpiritCarrier
26-11-2011, 11:36 AM
That is wonderful news Heather. I am so happy for you that you not only have a supportive family but that you know where your intuition came from.

Have a wonderful weekend.

SC