PDA

View Full Version : Wake up

Shiny
25-11-2011, 09:33 AM
When it comes to how I feel when I go to sleep and wake up then I just feel horrible. I could go very relaxed to sleep but it's like some anxiety builds up through the night and when I'm suposed to wake up I'm all tense, nervous, have this lump in stomach and well I'm just feeling very bad. Also I get these bad dreams about myself confused and tense where I am trying to deal with everything around me. I'm very nervous about starting the day with myself. I don't trust myself and God that much so early when I wake up. Anyway.. I am looking for a advice so I can experiment in the morning to make me feel better. It's really bad to start the day like this. I pray the day when I can wake up smiling and relaxed.

Baile
25-11-2011, 10:23 AM
Are you having life difficulties and/or anxieties, Shiny? Money issues, or problems on the job or in your personal life? Because I went through something similar a decade ago when I developed a stress illness.

Miss Hepburn
25-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Gee, I could only suggest what others probably will also...before sleep doing a protective prayer or visualization or affirmation - whatever you feel comfortable with.
Some may say ask God, your Father, for protection, others may say Michael the Archangel, Jesus, Krishna or someone else.

But, I'd be praying myself and picturing an impenetrable bubble of Light around me and my bedroom - I'll tell ya that...and thinking happy, happy thoughts - even putting a smile on my face at night and FIRST thing in the morning no matter how I felt - I'd smile. (Funny how that works...)
Good luck, you'll find something that will work, I'm sure.
:hug:

Shiny
29-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Are you having life difficulties and/or anxieties, Shiny? Money issues, or problems on the job or in your personal life? Because I went through something similar a decade ago when I developed a stress illness.

Yes I am having life difficulties. I have had alot breakdowns through my life. I have ..what is it called again.. post traumatic stress syndrome. I am getting the best help I can get to get through them.

mattie
03-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Sometimes we can have difficult or even scary dreams that are about our working through issues. These dreams are supervised by our spiritual team.

If you expect that you will awake nervous & tense, you can bet that this is acting as a self fulfilling manifestation. Shift to looking at is as you sometimes do. Are you blaming God for your anxieties in expecting that God is supposed to prevent these? Or blaming God for the bad dreams?

If the bad dreams are from prankster spirits you can vet them & tell them to scram. (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=397371#poststop)

A supplement, L’ Theanine is the calming portion of green tea. It is taken as needed for acute anxiety or stress to take the edge off. It won’t fix the underlying part of what is causing the stress & anxiety, but sometimes reducing the effect of it is very instrumental in our moving into dealing w/ the underlying issue. I know someone who had a very serious anxiety disorder who successfully used this & other neurotransmitter supplements as part of their healing. They have now been off of all the supplements for about 8 months.
This isn’t medical advice or a diagnosis.

iolite
03-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Yes I am having life difficulties. I have had alot breakdowns through my life. I have ..what is it called again.. post traumatic stress syndrome. I am getting the best help I can get to get through them.

Have you heard about EFT (emotional free technique) for PTSD? It has helped many with PSTD. There are several threads about it in this forum.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=119