PDA

View Full Version : Very annoying spirit.

Fujiwara Kaito
24-11-2011, 07:23 PM
Okay I have a bit of a problem.

Lately I have been bothered by a rather unusual type of entity.

It does not seem to be interested in causing harm or fear. - it has aimed only to irritate so far and irritate it does!!!

It is contently babbling everything it says is to irritate. - follows me around and it is getting hard to communicate with other people because of all it's chit chat! -

I have appropriately named it "Nasty"

I have tried every trick in the book to banish said entity. - Even the most elite Jutsu fail.

I don't know how I got this thing. (could be a very powerful witch doesn't like me for some reason (why?))

If anyone has any ideas / how I might banish this trouble maker, I'm all ears.

Maynah
24-11-2011, 11:51 PM
This kid is annoying isn't he. He has a cheeky grin and when I ask him why he is annoying you he puts his head down. Around 8-10yo. Overweight, very curly brown hair.He thinks it's fun, poking his finger now. I don't know what he's doing, why he is here, why he's bothering you. Have you been firm with him and asked to be left alone? I'm sure you have.

If anyone else has advice or is picking up something different please reply. I just started this liquid only diet today and need to lie down lol. This kid intrigues me though, what an unusual and funny entity to have around indeed.

ETA: umm.. I just had a word with him. Let me know if he's still bothering you. I will be very happy if this worked.

Medium_Laura
25-11-2011, 02:21 AM
Have you done Mattie's vetting ?

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097

Fujiwara Kaito
25-11-2011, 03:57 PM
This kid is annoying isn't he. He has a cheeky grin and when I ask him why he is annoying you he puts his head down. Around 8-10yo. Overweight, very curly brown hair.He thinks it's fun, poking his finger now. I don't know what he's doing, why he is here, why he's bothering you. Have you been firm with him and asked to be left alone? I'm sure you have.

If anyone else has advice or is picking up something different please reply. I just started this liquid only diet today and need to lie down lol. This kid intrigues me though, what an unusual and funny entity to have around indeed.

ETA: umm.. I just had a word with him. Let me know if he's still bothering you. I will be very happy if this worked.

It is still here. (not doing much at the moment)

I hope it is not bothering you now, since you seem to have come in contact with it.

Developing a new spell especially for it! (hoping to reflect some of the silliness)

Maynah
25-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Oh no I'm sorry to hear that. Stubborn thing. I probably picked up a different entity alltogether. I always do grounding and clear chakra's after visiting the site so I'm ok. Take it easy, hope you get rid of it soon.

Medium_Laura
25-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Did you vet it ? Or maybe you like the attention it gets you?

Fujiwara Kaito
25-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Did you vet it ? Or maybe you like the attention it gets you?

Very persistent entity. - does not listen to me. - So, I am about to deploy a Jutsu of my own making, to reinforce the process.

Hoping for further transmissions the be not only blocked, but thrown back. - This thing needs to hear itself!

Said entity does attract attention, but only of psychics. - Attention is rather unwanted.

Oh no I'm sorry to hear that. Stubborn thing. I probably picked up a different entity alltogether. I always do grounding and clear chakra's after visiting the site so I'm ok. Take it easy, hope you get rid of it soon.

Might I ask, how did you go about looking for this entity? - Seems very hard to do over the internet.

Juanita
25-11-2011, 08:46 PM
what a funny little guy.....apparently, he found an opening and just popped in to have some fun......I don't know really, maybe if you ignore him and don't give him any energy, he will just get bored and go away.....just an idea.....

Sangress
25-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Perhaps it just wants someone to actually listen to it and pay it some attention and this is the only way it knows how to communicate because it hasn't been taught anything better. Maybe it needs help. Maybe you could start mimicking it and annoying it just to see whether it realises what its doing to your sanity.

Fujiwara Kaito
25-11-2011, 11:04 PM
I have decided to not deploy said Jutsu, my lord tells me to use said entity to improve focus. - Gain the ability to intensify concentration. (not hear the babbling) It not appears that the annoyance is the said entities service. INTERESTING.

Maynah
26-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Ok, yes that is interesting. Never heard of that before. What a way to learn to focus :) it is definitely something you need to master I guess in order to not have these entities/ghosts/jokers whatever they are play with you like that. Love this site, learning so much from it. Never heard of Jutsu before either.
Might I ask, how did you go about looking for this entity? - Seems very hard to do over the internet.

I think it's the same way that people can do readings over the net. Visions come to me and I have to trust what I see, my guides are always helping me. I couldn't believe it at first but after validation from people I believe it is possible. I used to do it extensively on another forum but got kicked off by a witch who didn't like what I was doing and I got really sick for 6 months. Now I just limit my activity and make sure I'm protected. Good luck with it and please update us when you have some good news!

Fujiwara Kaito
26-11-2011, 10:46 AM
Never heard of Jutsu before either

Ki Jutsu or simply Jutsu are "tricks" / "spells" using energy, think 'Asian Wicca' (most require Kuji) Most google searches will probably lead to cartoon stuff.

This website (http://www.kujiin.com/) provides a good summary of the real thing.

I think it's the same way that people can do readings over the net. Visions come to me and I have to trust what I see, my guides are always helping me.

That really is quite impressive, thanks for explaining. - a little out of my field, but still this is something I will investigate more.

Good luck with it and please update us when you have some good news!

It is now 6:33 AM where I am, the entity has not come yet, so I am now waiting to accept this as a challenge
I am told now this is a quick way to improve spiritual strength and the ability to silence anything! - something that would normally take years of meditation.
I guess it is something I will need to use when it is time to face tougher challenges in the near future with the consciousness shift. - there are supposed to be many bad spirits attacking near the end of 2012!

Maynah
30-11-2011, 12:44 AM
Thanks for that link, very interesting! I did google before and couldn't find much. How is Nasty going?
Bad spirits attacking next year? I shall prepare!

mattie
30-11-2011, 03:06 AM
Give it firm direct instructions (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097). Then ignore it, focusing on raising your own energies. They've been known to hang around briefly, trying a bluff, but they will leave quickly.

If you could list exactly what you've done to deal w/ this, more suggestions could be made.

mattie
30-11-2011, 03:37 AM
It is now 6:33 AM where I am, the entity has not come yet, so I am now waiting to accept this as a challenge
I am told now this is a quick way to improve spiritual strength and the ability to silence anything! - something that would normally take years of meditation.
I guess it is something I will need to use when it is time to face tougher challenges in the near future with the consciousness shift. - there are supposed to be many bad spirits attacking near the end of 2012!

This sheds allot of light on all of this.

If you are looking at clock, wondering why it hasn’t come yet, even if this is primarily being glad it hasn’t shown up yet, this is an energetic expectation for it to come. A manifestation. For you to look at it as a challenge elevates it to your status or lowers you to its status. Either way is a lose for you & a win for it energetically. It knows it isn’t your level, but if it scares you into voluntarily lowering your energies, it can trick you into letting it feel it is powerful. Your seeing it as a challenge gives it considerable power over you. If you see it like shooing away a gnat buzzing around you, or cleaning off a bug that landed on your car’s windshield you don’t give it any power. Absolutely don’t look at it as a challenge or powerful in any way. See it as a nuisance at worst.

You don’t need years of meditation to develop the strength & ability to tell this nuisance to scram. You can do so easily w/ just giving it direct instructions (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097). It is OK to use whatever technique you favor to pull down the Universe’s higher energies to bolster your own energy when dealing w/ this. Your higher energy is a natural repellant. If you expect that ‘many bad spirits attacking near the end of 2012’ you will be expecting for them to show up & this is issuing an ongoing invitation for them to visit you. If you KNOW your naturally higher energies will be repellant, they will be. If you appreciate their only power is that which we give them via our own fears it becomes much easier to deal w/ them by addressing our fear of them.

Your underlying fear that there will be a torrent of problematic spirits w/ the 2012 shift is an underlying fear (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156009#post156009) that is attracting this annoying being & letting it mess w/ you. Move past this fear & you won’t have an issue w/ them. If you look to the future w/ dread or feeling that you have to do abc-xyz to protect your self you will be voluntarily placing your self in the victim position & them in the position of having power.

Tyberonn- “On December 21st, 2012 will be the event that you think of as the Ascension. The end of one world, the beginning of another. But we tell you, for many of you Dear Ones that date is not written in stone. The Ascension is not an astrological confluence. For some of you the Ascension is occurring now. For some of you it will occur next year. For some of you it has already occured. It is not written in stone. ... It is not a specific date on the calendar.”

There’s been allot of information out there about 2012. Not all of it is correct or complete. It is true that there is allot of energy moving around & likely that there will be what you call ‘bad spirits’ affected, but TRUST that there are a huge amount of very experienced beings dealing w/ these stalled spirits w/ whatever might occur w/ them. Some of the information about 2012 has used the rapture concepts of organized religion, but these versions usually have very little to do w/ what others say about it.

Aquarian
02-12-2011, 02:59 AM
I have decided to not deploy said Jutsu, my lord tells me to use said entity to improve focus. - Gain the ability to intensify concentration. (not hear the babbling) It not appears that the annoyance is the said entities service. INTERESTING.
And you know your "lord" is not an entity because?

This would be a standard trick with the ones pestering me.