PDA

View Full Version : Wiccan Guide or Wicca-related message from them?

Ravens_Light
23-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Do any of you have guides that have manifested as Wiccan, or have you recieved Wicca-related messages or symbols via guides (or readers)?

I am not Wiccan or a Witch tho' I have a strong affinity for both & feel that my past lives absolutely must have included personal involvement with both Wicca & the Craft.

Anyway, I received a reading from a forum member and these were my questions:

Who is the guide I should be seeking to connect with at this time -- in other words, how might I recognize this guide?

What is the best, specific way for me to contact him/her?

In what specific way will this guide be contacting me?

My reading manifested a hooded figure in yellow, holding an arm up and forward, as well as a triquetra symbol.

Now there is a possilbe synchronicity involved in that I was watching Charmed (lol!) late last night (a TV series about 3 sister witches) & received my reading early this morning.

For those who don't know, the sisters in the show have the triquetra as their family symbol on their Book of Shadows.

Now, the reader just could have been picking up on the fact that I've been watching this show for several evenings this past week or so, but I'm feeling that this is something more signficant than a mere coincidence.. And just to note, I've not mentioned ANYTHING about watching Charmed on SF LOL!

So I wonder... Are any of you drawn to Wicca, but not Wiccan or a witch but have Wiccan guides or have been receiving any messages that are tied to Wicca? Or, are you Wiccan/a witch and came to find out your connection via your guides this way?

Also, the night before last I received a message via a dream that indicated that something big ivolving my identity would be revealed & that a my life as I know it is over/ end of a cycle. And about an exciting trip into the unknown.

Any thoughts or intutions on this possible divine message?

I'd be interested in your experiences with messages & guides that involve Wicca and Wiccan symbols and how it ties into your journey whether you are Wiccan or not.

And, if you have any thoughts or impressions as to what this message may be (from my reading) I would love to hear it.

Oy.... I hope my post is clear.. I think my basic questions are pretty much out there but if you want me to clarify just let me know! :redface:

Just trying to make sense of what is going on with me now & if you think this could be something significant, what the message may be, or if the reader is just picking up on my love of Charmed! :D

What do you think?

Blessings to all!

Cam/EarthMamma

Ravens_Light
25-11-2011, 12:15 AM
Anyone? :)

Triner
25-11-2011, 03:06 AM
Hey Cam,

I too am drawn to earth-based spirituality, or nature-based, at least. I'm not sure what to call it. It's not really Wicca. I think it's more along the lines of what Norseman has described. Anyway, funny you should mention the Triquetra... I've liked that, or been drawn to, that symbol since before Charmed started. It's an old Celtic symbol.

The guides I have seen are very old, so they probably aren't Wiccan because they're from long before Wicca was created.

Not sure if this helped or explained anything... but at least you know you're not alone. What exactly was your question? LOL.. I'm feeling like I don't quite get it.

Medium_Laura
25-11-2011, 03:18 AM
Do any of you have guides that have manifested as Wiccan, or have you recieved Wicca-related messages or symbols via guides (or readers)?

I am not Wiccan or a Witch tho' I have a strong affinity for both & feel that my past lives absolutely must have included personal involvement with both Wicca & the Craft.

Who is the guide I should be seeking to connect with at this time -- in other words, how might I recognize this guide?

My reading manifested a hooded figure in yellow, holding an arm up and forward, as well as a triquetra symbol.

Now there is a possilbe synchronicity involved in that I was watching Charmed (lol!) late last night (a TV series about 3 sister witches) & received my reading early this morning.

For those who don't know, the sisters in the show have the triquetra as their family symbol on their Book of Shadows.

Now, the reader just could have been picking up on the fact that I've been watching this show for several evenings this past week or so, but I'm feeling that this is something more signficant than a mere coincidence.. And just to note, I've not mentioned ANYTHING about watching Charmed on SF LOL!

So I wonder... Are any of you drawn to Wicca, but not Wiccan or a witch but have Wiccan guides or have been receiving any messages that are tied to Wicca? Or, are you Wiccan/a witch and came to find out your connection via your guides this way?

Also, the night before last I received a message via a dream that indicated that something big ivolving my identity would be revealed & that a my life as I know it is over/ end of a cycle. And about an exciting trip into the unknown.

I'd be interested in your experiences with messages & guides that involve Wicca and Wiccan symbols and how it ties into your journey whether you are Wiccan or not.

And, if you have any thoughts or impressions as to what this message may be (from my reading) I would love to hear it.

Oy.... I hope my post is clear.. I think my basic questions are pretty much out there but if you want me to clarify just let me know! :redface:

Just trying to make sense of what is going on with me now & if you think this could be something significant, what the message may be, or if the reader is just picking up on my love of Charmed! :D

What do you think?

Blessings to all!

Cam/EarthMamma

Sounds like maybe your TV show may have added into your dreams. :) I do have a Wiccan guide but I don't watch charmed :P

Ravens_Light
25-11-2011, 04:23 AM
Hey Cam,

I too am drawn to earth-based spirituality, or nature-based, at least. I'm not sure what to call it. It's not really Wicca. I think it's more along the lines of what Norseman has described. Anyway, funny you should mention the Triquetra... I've liked that, or been drawn to, that symbol since before Charmed started. It's an old Celtic symbol.

The guides I have seen are very old, so they probably aren't Wiccan because they're from long before Wicca was created.

Not sure if this helped or explained anything... but at least you know you're not alone. What exactly was your question? LOL.. I'm feeling like I don't quite get it.

Hi, Triner..

Thanks very much for the post!

Yeah.. I didn't do too well asking my question lol! I was confused I think at the time, exactly what it was I was after... I'm a bit more clear on it now and it's really as simple as just trying to make sense of the reading and what it means..

I thought since it had a kind of Wicca flavor about it so to speak that those who are familiar with the religion and/or those who may have Wiccan guides, might have some light to shed on what the messaage might be..

I'm starting to put it together possibly but I think it may take time.. I usually get 'affirmations' within a few days of a reading so perhaps I'll know something more soon. :smile:

Thank you again for posting... I too love the triquetra even if I don't understand exactly why...:rolleyes:

Blessings to you..

Cam/EM

Ravens_Light
25-11-2011, 04:28 AM
Sounds like maybe your TV show may have added into your dreams. :) I do have a Wiccan guide but I don't watch charmed :P

Hi, Laura..:hug2:

LOL! Well I would think so too except that it (triquetra) was in a reading I received the morning after having watched Charmed, not in a dream.

And, I thought it an interesting coincidence!

Like I mentioned to Triner I guess I was looking to piece together the meaning of the hooded figure, the outstretched arm & triquetra thinking it might be something along Wiccan lines...

Anyhoo! Still a bit of a head scratcher & at the very least an intriguing coincidence I say! :D Thanks for posting! ♥

Occultist
25-11-2011, 05:22 AM

What do you think?

Blessings to all!

Cam/EarthMamma

Good TV show has really very little to do with Gerald Gardners teachings.
as for guides I would try to make contact with your Faery guides. Leave thimble of honey or lil milk or something shiny for them and speak aloud in your home to them let them know you respect them and ask for there guidence. Please keep in mind Charmed and Secret Circle and these TV shows are not good examples of Wiccans Many wiccans do not even cast butjust do rituals and sabbats and earth worship. You can be a Wiccan Witch they cast and go by the ways of old.

Amethyst
25-11-2011, 04:14 PM
Hi Earthmamma

The colour yellow seems quite significant as I read your post.

Yellow can be an in-your-face colour – it STANDS OUT loud and clear – a bit like the luminous vests construction workers or cyclists might wear.

Spirit image wearing yellow to me (maybe not to others) means highly visible, CAN BE SEEN – so maybe during meditation you might see a guide soon if that’s what you’re wishing for at the moment. I sincerely hope you do.

The triquetra symbol could mean so many things.

If you have a deceased sister for example – it could be that your sister is one of your guides - if that’s something you feel whilst watching that show – sisterhood.

The symbol could be a validation thing.

My sister went silent on the phone a few weeks back – she was thinking of something to ask me and in the silence I saw a yellow triangle. I mentioned it to her and she had just got back from the school and had held up a ‘Y’ card with a yellow triangle on it which was a yacht sail to teach the children the alphabet. So guides can show something you’ve just done as a sign of validation in the same way a deceased person communicating might show a cancer symbol to show how they died.

It could be to do with the number three.

Lots of possibilities what the symbol could mean.

I hope you get to the bottom of it and please let us all know if you do!

Lovely to speak to you again and hope you and yours are well.

Blessings, Amethyst x

norseman
25-11-2011, 04:48 PM
I have a double triquetra in my "bling" :D

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/oddsends/HPIM1350.jpg

Amethyst
25-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Love dat bling!

Saggi
25-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Hi EarthMamma,

I don't know your age, although I was drawn to share this with you after reading your words,,,,,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Goddess_(Neopaganism)

There is plenty more info on it out there :smile:

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Medium_Laura
25-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Hi, Laura..:hug2:

LOL! Well I would think so too except that it (triquetra) was in a reading I received the morning after having watched Charmed, not in a dream.

And, I thought it an interesting coincidence!

Like I mentioned to Triner I guess I was looking to piece together the meaning of the hooded figure, the outstretched arm & triquetra thinking it might be something along Wiccan lines...

Anyhoo! Still a bit of a head scratcher & at the very least an intriguing coincidence I say! :D Thanks for posting! ♥

Well we don't carry the triquetra, we wear a pentacle :)

Ravens_Light
25-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Good TV show has really very little to do with Gerald Gardners teachings.
as for guides I would try to make contact with your Faery guides. Leave thimble of honey or lil milk or something shiny for them and speak aloud in your home to them let them know you respect them and ask for there guidence. Please keep in mind Charmed and Secret Circle and these TV shows are not good examples of Wiccans Many wiccans do not even cast butjust do rituals and sabbats and earth worship. You can be a Wiccan Witch they cast and go by the ways of old.

Greetings, Occultist.

I'm sure you're right tho' I am not educated on Mr. Gardner's teachings..

I am drawn to the Fae tho'.. Is there a reason you suggest this? I'm just wondering why it came up...Thank you for mentioning it!

And I thought I might clarify that I wasn't trying to equate Charmed with Wiccans.. It only came up because I thought it a very odd 'coincidence' that I'd be watching that show where Triquetra is a central symbol in the show, and I receive a reading with this symbol the next morning.

I did post on the Wicca board tho' because yes I did link the triquetra to the religion and thought it the best place to possibly get insight into what the reading message might be.

Thank you kindly for posting!

Blessings, Cam/EM

Ravens_Light
25-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Hi EarthMamma,

I don't know your age, although I was drawn to share this with you after reading your words,,,,,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Goddess_(Neopaganism) (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwik i%2FTriple_Goddess_%28Neopaganism%29)

There is plenty more info on it out there :smile:

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Hello, Jo.. Thank you so much - very helpful indeed!

I have been doing some research and am pretty certain I understand what the message is in all this. I'll share on another post!

Great to see you... Blessings and love your way, Jo! :hug:

Love, Cam/EM

Ravens_Light
25-11-2011, 09:08 PM
Well we don't carry the triquetra, we wear a pentacle :)

Sorry for the confusion, Laura..

I thought some Wiccans used the triquetra to represent the Triple Goddess, or as a symbol of protection..

Altho I mentioned this in a previous post it couldn't hurt to say it again that I really didn't mean to end up suggesting that Charmed was indicative of real Wiccan life. (Not that I know what that is lol!)..

Anyway.. I am getting pretty clear on what this message is about and it's really much more simple than I've made it (see my response to Amethyst if you wish)..

Thanks so much for your input!

Blessings your way...♥

Cam/EarthMamma

Medium_Laura
25-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Sorry for the confusion, Laura..

I thought some Wiccans used the triquetra to represent the Triple Goddess, or as a symbol of protection..

Altho I mentioned this in a previous post it couldn't hurt to say it again that I really didn't mean to end up suggesting that Charmed was indicative of real Wiccan life. (Not that I know what that is lol!)..

Anyway.. I am getting pretty clear on what this message is about and it's really much more simple than I've made it (see my response to Amethyst if you wish)..

Thanks so much for your input!

Blessings your way...♥

Cam/EarthMamma

Charmed is "based" on Wicca, but the creator didn't use the pentacle due to people believing it's evil. They chose the protection trinity instead. Which is not wrong but it's not the main symbol that is used. The pentacle represents the 4 elements as well as the Divine.

Therefore the dream based on your recent "charmed" watching that morphed into what you felt was a message. I'm not saying it's totally off base, but as a witch/Wiccan for 30 years, that would not be the first symbol used to present themselves as a person of the craft.

Ravens_Light
25-11-2011, 09:27 PM
Hi Earthmamma

The colour yellow seems quite significant as I read your post.

Yellow can be an in-your-face colour – it STANDS OUT loud and clear – a bit like the luminous vests construction workers or cyclists might wear.

Spirit image wearing yellow to me (maybe not to others) means highly visible, CAN BE SEEN – so maybe during meditation you might see a guide soon if that’s what you’re wishing for at the moment. I sincerely hope you do.

The triquetra symbol could mean so many things.

If you have a deceased sister for example – it could be that your sister is one of your guides - if that’s something you feel whilst watching that show – sisterhood.

The symbol could be a validation thing.

My sister went silent on the phone a few weeks back – she was thinking of something to ask me and in the silence I saw a yellow triangle. I mentioned it to her and she had just got back from the school and had held up a ‘Y’ card with a yellow triangle on it which was a yacht sail to teach the children the alphabet. So guides can show something you’ve just done as a sign of validation in the same way a deceased person communicating might show a cancer symbol to show how they died.

It could be to do with the number three.

Lots of possibilities what the symbol could mean.

I hope you get to the bottom of it and please let us all know if you do!

Lovely to speak to you again and hope you and yours are well.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Oh my so great to see you too, Amethyst! :hug:

I feel like I've not seen you in quite a while so it is wonderful to have you pop up on my thread..

You have truly hit on a couple things dear friend and have helped me make sense of all this... See the highlighted parts above -- they are what reaaaally rang a HUGE bell with me..

Most of the time I find that I read too much into things.. It's part of my highly analytical nature lol! My attention to detail has accomplished some good things, but sometimes I find it's just overkill.. Especially when it comes to trying to divine messages from my dreams & readings.. I just need a bit more balance is all..

But to get to my point! :tongue:

I think that what you mention about it being a validation is SPOT ON.. In fact most of my journey involves validation after validation...

I'm eager to get to the point where I can ask a specific question and get specific answers but for now much of what I get is very general....

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, because I do feel that even tho' I'm not getting the 'nitty gritty' in terms of intuiting, getting validations so strongly as I often do really does boost my faith..:smile: A great blessing to be sure!

I too feel that Yellow is key here - especially since it showed up in 2 totally separate readings received within a day of eachother.

Definitely a color to take notice of, as you pointed out.. And it has been known to represent diety (so, connects to the divine).. Looking at the possible solar (sun/yellow) plexus chakra connection, SELF IDENTITY is what really stood out to me, so I think that when taken all together, and, considering the reading I requested (triquetra) was specifically requesting information about my guide(s), the message was my guide making themselves known to me and offering a pretty incredible validation.

Kinda of an "I'm your guide.. Here's a symbol you will recoginize so that you may know I'm with you and we are connected.. And I wear the color that among other things is symbolic of knowing one's Self....We are connected" (I tend to feel that some of our guides are just higher aspects of ourselves)..

In the 2nd reading I received, Yellow also popped up.... And per the reader, seemed to be something that was not connected to the rest of the reading.. I feel it was yet another 'validation' but in that it affirmed the 1st reading that I had.

I'm sure in time - and even in the next few days, I'll have more validations or things that connect to this to give credence to and and perhaps a bit more clarity if there is something else to be taken from it all.

So thank you again! :D I feel at peace now about it, so that must mean I have interpreted the message-:hug2:.. Thank you to you - and everyone -- for such wonderful help in making sense of this!

Blessings...

Cam/EarthMamma

Ravens_Light
25-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Charmed is "based" on Wicca, but the creator didn't use the pentacle due to people believing it's evil. They chose the protection trinity instead. Which is not wrong but it's not the main symbol that is used. The pentacle represents the 4 elements as well as the Divine.

Therefore the dream based on your recent "charmed" watching that morphed into what you felt was a message. I'm not saying it's totally off base, but as a witch/Wiccan for 30 years, that would not be the first symbol used to present themselves as a person of the craft.

Very interesting about Charmed & why they used the triquetra instead! That makes total sense as there is still much misperception (IMHO) out there in terms of Wicca/witchcraft (at least the little that I know of)..

I'm sorry to have to mention it again, but I didn't have a dream.

I've recently been watching charmed.

I watched it again the other night.. And, the next morning received a reading from a forum member.

In this reading a hooded figure in yellow had an arm up & outstretched in front as well as a triquetra....

I was looking for help interpretating what this reading could mean & thought that the Wicca board might be of help doing so as the triquetra is linked to Wicca (even if it is minimally)..

Anyway so again, no dream involved lol! :wink: Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks again for all you have shared...♥

Cam/EM

Amethyst
27-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Hi again Earthmamma!

‘Tis wonderful to chat again – has been a long, long time! Not spoken to Elfay in a while also – please send her my love if you hear from her soon.

Am made up if the musings aided in any way to make sense of the interesting image shown during your reading.

Whoever read for you did good work bringing it through for you. Does seem like validation, that the reader is authentic.

It might be that simple – that the triquetra symbol was a way of one of your guides letting you know that he/she is with you – kind of a ‘we are here – we’re aware you’ve been watching Charmed recently.’ LOL!

It makes more sense than the guide revealing something about themself using the triquetra symbol as being part of their path. That symbol to you, like you say, represents the show you've recently been watching and you clocked that instantly.

Were your guide in a past life a practioner of the Craft, as Laura mentions, the pentacle would be more appropriate and the yellow cloak doesn’t seem to fit in with that scenario either.

Love your interpretation of, ‘we are connected’. If you look at the design of the triquetra, regardless of what others might say it represents, it’s all interwoven, bound together – as are we.

Aren’t guides totally amazing – the way they can get messages through to us!?

The yellow, imo, was shown for a reason in response to and in relation to the questions you asked.

So it’s what yellow means to you that counts.

So if bells are going off to do with relating this colour to the solar plexus, to ‘self identity’ as in knowing self – that really is a superb answer to your question – it’s PERFECT in fact!

If you look back at your question of, “How might I recognize this guide?” - if that question alone was posted on this forum, you might get a response of, "by getting to know yourself first."

If you’re self-aware of your own thoughts, your own feelings, things you ‘see’ that you put up there – then you can discern what thoughts are not yours, what things you see in your mind’s eye that you didn’t put up there, what energy you feel that doesn’t emit from you.

These can be your guides whispering something to you that is heard in your own voice, showing you something, giving you a wave of love - but often these communications can be overlooked as one’s own thoughts or written off as ‘just imagination’.

Please keep us updated with any new occurrences and validations! I love reading about another’s path!

Many blessings, Amethyst x

P.S

Earthmamma, (love that name) how do you get on with meditating? Or have you tried automatic writing?

Xan and Laura have got informative threads in the Angels & Guides section about the many ways to contact guides.

Don’t know if it will be of any interest to you, but I was asking Spirit Guide Sparrow whether human matter will alter in the future and he gave me a really beneficial exercise in self awareness to try, and I got a lot out of it.

Here it be if you fancy a go too:

"Though this is a fluctuation, around two per cent of your physical structure is solidified matter.

With this understanding, and with the understanding of the correlation between light, sound, thought and energy, human beings will, eventually, apply these natural technologies to shift themselves into another vibratory dimension altogether. It will be possible to slow down and speed up the oscillatory resonance of each molecule that structures your body and you will be able to perform feats and phenomenon that today would seem like magic.

Human beings must really unite as a species and combine their thought frequencies into a singular intent in order to directly alter physical matter. There are those whoever who do not want this unification of thought transmutation for they themselves would lose their power base and their control structures would fall.

I would ask you to perform a simple exercise of awareness: look at each physical object, structure and reference in your life, from the dollar note in your wallet, and the organisation you work for, to the very fabric of the laws that govern your country.

As you open your awareness upon these things, try to observe them as pure energy.

Identify your relationship with the object or reference. Identify the energy that object or reference contains, from the very thoughts and agendas that created and placed it there, to all other thoughts and agendas that are produced by its existence.

What thoughts does that energy represent?

What effect does this energy have on your species?

What effect does this energy have on you and your loved ones?

Who created this energy?

Who is in control and distribution of this energy?

Do you rely on this energy?

How does this energy influence who you are and what you do?

Whoever controls the flow of energy controls you, your life, your potential, your limitations, your beliefs, your spiritual growth, your future, everything about you.

There are those who will argue, but they have free will, nobody controls them. Yet what they are permitted to choose from within this free will is what is actually being controlled. This control is the structure and systems created in human consciousness, and thus the systems and structures implemented in human society.

Such statements will undoubtedly spawn argumentative responses within many individuals, but simply allow it to be food for your own individual reflection - it matters not if others choose to disagree. By becoming aware of the flow of energy both coming into your life, and being aware of its source, and being aware of the flow of energy outward from you, you can begin to evolve as a being.

And when human beings begin to identify what processes of energy are more beneficial for them and what has been destructive, they can begin to move forward as an advanced race.

When human beings begin to come together as a race in ultimate benefit to one another, they are going to find they have the capacity to alter their own physical reality, their molecular structure, and their ability to go where no man has gone before ...

Cue Star Trek music..."

- SPARROW

Medium_Laura
27-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Very interesting about Charmed & why they used the triquetra instead! That makes total sense as there is still much misperception (IMHO) out there in terms of Wicca/witchcraft (at least the little that I know of)..

I'm sorry to have to mention it again, but I didn't have a dream.

I've recently been watching charmed.

I watched it again the other night.. And, the next morning received a reading from a forum member.

In this reading a hooded figure in yellow had an arm up & outstretched in front as well as a triquetra....

I was looking for help interpretating what this reading could mean & thought that the Wicca board might be of help doing so as the triquetra is linked to Wicca (even if it is minimally)..

Anyway so again, no dream involved lol! :wink: Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks again for all you have shared...♥

Cam/EM

here is a thought.. Do you think maybe you are so drawn to Charmed because of a past life? This reading may very well be from a family member /coven member from a past life. Work on the guide tips and meditations. Work with contacting this spirit and see if you can confirm who he is for you :)

Another thing, are you feeling afraid or nervous when you dive into this stuff? Could be a message that says "No worries, You are protected".

Ravens_Light
28-11-2011, 01:12 AM
Dear Amethyst..♥

Wow - thank you for such a lovely response and so much to offer in the way of things to think about/work on/look into!

I want to reply to everything & need some time so I will do so tomorrow after the kiddos are in school. :smile: Just didn't want you to think I'd missed your post or forgotten to reply.

Hugs and blessings to you my friend! :hug:

Ravens_Light
28-11-2011, 01:26 AM
here is a thought.. Do you think maybe you are so drawn to Charmed because of a past life? This reading may very well be from a family member /coven member from a past life. Work on the guide tips and meditations. Work with contacting this spirit and see if you can confirm who he is for you :)

Another thing, are you feeling afraid or nervous when you dive into this stuff? Could be a message that says "No worries, You are protected".

Hi, Laura... Gosh, that is a possiblity...

I have been drawn to witches or the craft in some form or other my whole life from the time I was very little.. I kind of cringe to say it knowing how my Charmed comment has kind of stood out like a sore thumb on my thread lol! - but I loved Bewitched as a child too, and, took the intiative to form a 'witches club' with a close friend of mine -- with outfits, and potions, etc..... And of course since I first knew of it, have loved the series Charmed..

As far as past lives I've only received 3 readings total that provided insight into what I did and what my focus and/or gift was in each and all of them involved strong ties to the earth, connection to the elements, divination using natural things such as bones/feathers & healing others with herbs.

Interestingly enough in this life, I have since very very young have ties to the earth (rocks & crystals for instance and a longing to be near large bodies of water) as well as an interest in the human body and how it can be healed naturally.

Additionally - and your comment helped me recall this -- but not too long ago my readings were producing a message suggesting that I would be receiving ancient knowledge via an ancestor(s)... Perhaps I should revisit my journal...:smile: !

Thank you for posting this question...I have been feeling at latest that this was simply and purely & simply a way that my/a guide was trying to get my attention by providing a symbol of some sort that would show me that they are indeed making contact.

What you suggest is not only definitely something to consider, but it actually could go hand in hand with what I have already determined about the message..

I am just about to go into meditation and am going to ask that I might contact this same spirit and see what pops up.

Again, thank you kindly for your input it is very much appreciated...:hug2:

Oops sorry missed your comment asking if I was feeling anxious about it.. Not at all tho' that is another great point to consider.. I truly am most excited.. And, I hope to make some progress with this guide as this will really be my first experience haivng a recognizable connection to a specific guide - vs. the more general synchronicities, divine numbers, images & movies -- for lack of a better word! - that I typically receive.

Medium_Laura
28-11-2011, 02:23 AM
Good luck and let us know :)

Ravens_Light
28-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Good luck and let us know :)

Thank you very much, Laura..I will! :D