PDA

View Full Version : Strange house

OceanWaves19161
07-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Okay has anyone heard of the following ever happening before-particularly anyone from England. I was once at my aunts place with my cousin when she got a really bad feeling about the downstairs. It turned out there was a spirit there who had been murdered. He followed us outside and we decided to talk to him to see what he was doing there. He mentioned that his name was Fred, he was 27, gawky looking, with blonde/brown hair and quite lanky and thin he then mentioned he had another brother with him who I think was 21 or something and a girl that would sit up on the fence near us-the girl was about 9 or so, the brother and girl never said anything but you could hear them walking around. Fred told us about the horrible death that they had had, they'd been kept in a dingy basement and physically abuised and eventually they were all shot by their parents. That night Fred came to my cousin and started telling my cousin that these murders had occured in England. Heres where it gets confussing. Fred said he was actually one of the parents who had killed people and that he had felt so bad that he was now living the same life as the people he had killed ( in spirit form), being kept in the basement and shot etc. Fred alluded to the Fred and Rose West case saying that was him(well known serial killers in England)What I want to know is can this sort of energy stuff be transferred to other countries because I live in Australia? Anyone else heard of this happening before?

Alana:)

Michelle
07-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Hi Alana :hug:

I don't think I can answer your question properly as I'm still such a newbie but from what I think the Spirit world is full of love so surely there would be no one there locked in a basement being shot at no matter what they had done?

Sorry I can't help more

Michelle xxx :hug2:

daisy
08-03-2007, 12:12 AM
i'm beginning to think that just about anything is possible with the spirit world i've had some rather startling events myself this week.
though i live in england i don't know enough about that case to give you a fair reply but i hope someone here can help you

celtic_cutty
08-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Like you daisy I believe anything is possible..I cant help much but Im sure you will get your answer in these forums..I have learnt so much here..What I wanted to share was that I lived in a house and we shared it with a spirit..whose name was FRED.

OceanWaves19161
09-03-2007, 10:10 AM
I thought it was rather strange as well. Perhaps people really don't get away with things!

monetmelly
09-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Totally,

My old house was completely haunted, when we moved in there were all sorts of weird metal gates INSIDE the house where things like that really shouldn't have been. We took em all down and after that doors would slam and my dog would bark at nothing. Nothing bad ever happened to us physically but it was seriously creepy, I was glad to get out of there.

Ascended Master
10-03-2007, 04:53 AM
Blimey Alana, I honestly dont know what to say?
I guess, like Daisy, it wouldn't surprise me!
But then it also wouldn't surprise me if somebody had copied events of the Fred and Rosemary West case in England - thus was not quite telling the truth about what was going on?
Intriguing stuff!
Love and light,
AM