PDA

View Full Version : Claye

claye
04-03-2007, 11:14 PM
Hello
Im a 19 year old male and fairly new to the new age sceene being a christian. I have always known from a very young age that our souls are mor important than our material comfort and that the next life is the one we need to use this life to work for. I think I have a gift for reading orical cards on the basis that I havnt had a dogey one yet. I have signed up to gain knowlege from all of you who know more about this than I do. I have been doing alot of research and am awear that there are alot of diffrent ideas and practices that are ridiculed by modern society that shouldnt be. I am looking fowerd to getting to know some great people.
Peace and love
Claye

Temperance
04-03-2007, 11:31 PM
Hey there Claye, welcome, im new too :) so far the board has been great. Very friendly and lots of knowledge about!

Love & Light
Temp.

tiltjlp
05-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Welcome to you both. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks here, but keep in mind we're all simply voicing our opinions, so keep an open mind, and don't take everything you read as 100% gospel.

John

Ascended Master
08-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Hello
Im a 19 year old male and fairly new to the new age sceene being a christian. I have always known from a very young age that our souls are mor important than our material comfort and that the next life is the one we need to use this life to work for. I think I have a gift for reading orical cards on the basis that I havnt had a dogey one yet. I have signed up to gain knowlege from all of you who know more about this than I do. I have been doing alot of research and am awear that there are alot of diffrent ideas and practices that are ridiculed by modern society that shouldnt be. I am looking fowerd to getting to know some great people.
Peace and love
Claye

Hello Claye,
What a great introduction! :D
Good to see you my friend! :hug3:
Love and light,
AM

Mother Goose
08-03-2007, 10:42 PM
Welcome to SF, Claye! :smile: This is a great place, hope you enjoy yourself here. :color: