PDA

View Full Version : Peace to each of you.... :)

Wind of Grace
04-03-2007, 05:08 AM
A warm Hello to everyone :smile:
I'm grateful to have found this site today, and I'm looking very forward to sharing lots of love, hugs, and points of views with all of you... :hug3: I am interested in many subjects........ especially spirituality :love1:I hope to sew some new seeds of friendship too... :toothy4:

Love & Hugs xo...... Wind of Grace xo.....

P.S. Funny enough, my first message, a greeting from Kundalini, entered my message box at 11:11 pm. It is also the night of the total lunar eclipse.... I know this is a great place for me....no doubt !!!

Moonflower
04-03-2007, 09:12 AM
Greetings & salutations Wind of Grace

Happy to have you on board & a very warm welcome to SF :wink: .

I hope you find something of interest to you, you learn, we learn, you develop, we develop.

Love, light & blessings Moonflower :angel7: xx

daisy
04-03-2007, 10:18 AM
a warm welcome Wind of Grace, hope you enjoy the forum xx

~Jay~
04-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Welcome to the forum Wind of Grace, very nice to see your enthusiasm! :smile:

Mother Goose
04-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Welcome to SF, Grace! I'm glad you're getting such wonderful signs about being here. :D Look forward to seeing you around the board. :color:

Temperance
04-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Welcome :)

Wind of Grace
06-03-2007, 05:09 AM
Thank you all very much for your warm and loving welcomes. It is a true pleasure to be a part of this wonderful group. I'm having a great time reading through the many enlightening posts on the boards. There is alot of love in this special place xo.... :love7:

Hugs to All, Wind of Grace xo.... :hug3:

Ascended Master
08-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Funny enough, my first message, a greeting from Kundalini, entered my message box at 11:11 pm. It is also the night of the total lunar eclipse.... I know this is a great place for me....no doubt !!!

lol! :D :hug3:
Welcome to the forum Wind of Grace!
An absolute pleasure to meet you! :smile:
Love and light,
AM

Wind of Grace
09-03-2007, 05:32 AM
Hello to you Ascended Master :hug2:

Did you notice the time that you posted your last message for me?......... 3:33...........another message..lol :D I don't believe that I need any more confirmations, no mistake about it, this is my new home :hug: xoxo...

Thank you also for your kind welcome :smile: Looking forward to sharing with you......

Hugs to all, Wind of Grace xo.... :hug3:

Ascended Master
10-03-2007, 12:43 AM
Did you notice the time that you posted your last message for me?......... 3:33...........another message..lol :D I don't believe that I need any more confirmations, no mistake about it, this is my new home :hug: xoxo...

lol, well, I hope you feel very comfortable indeed! In this new home of yours! :hug3:
If you need a cup of tea or something to eat, just let me know! :D

Love and light to you, with all the warmth and sincerity in the universe,

AM x

daisy
10-03-2007, 12:55 AM
lol wonder if this post will give you a good number

Wind of Grace
11-03-2007, 04:04 AM
Hi Daisy :smile:

Your message came in at exactly 7:55 pm, Eastern Standard Time...... Yes, for me, it is significant :D If I add all the numbers together, I get 17 as a total... If I add the two together, 1+7, my total is 8. Eight is the symbol of infinity, which I feel means that there is no end to the fun that I'll have sharing with all of you.... :hug:

I'm glad that you popped in to say hello again.... I send you a bouquet of daisies.... and a hug to warm your heart xo......

Love and Hugs, Wind of Grace xo.... :hug3:

Ascended Master
11-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Hi Daisy :smile:

Your message came in at exactly 7:55 pm, Eastern Standard Time...... Yes, for me, it is significant :D If I add all the numbers together, I get 17 as a total... If I add the two together, 1+7, my total is 8. Eight is the symbol of infinity, which I feel means that there is no end to the fun that I'll have sharing with all of you.... :hug:

I'm glad that you popped in to say hello again.... I send you a bouquet of daisies.... and a hug to warm your heart xo......

Love and Hugs, Wind of Grace xo.... :hug3:

Ahhhh! lol :D