PDA

View Full Version : Gift Understanding/Development

Cristina
16-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Hi All,

I am perplexed and today confirmed that there is something with me. I do not understand the full impact of my gifts and need help/mentor/feedback.

Ok - so.. this is some of what confuses me... I was told at one point that I am a sympathetic empathic and, I understand this in part.. it did open my eyes to what was going on with me... The changes in me came up suddenly about 3 years ago when I met a man... we were all friends very casually but, him and I developed some sort of bond that kept drawing us together. We kept it friends for awhile and then thing just got too intense for me and I panicked ending the friendship.. Anyway - my interaction with him so absorbed me... I loved feeling him and understanding him... at the time not realizing what was going on in me... Anyway - flash forward to now - since then, I realize I love understanding people - it energizes me to help and feel them - I do this and it is not a conscious intent - I just have a huge interest in them. And, I consult with business owners and/or new entrepreneurs. I am still in contact with the original man from my contact years back cause his contact sparks that feeling in me and, I can't seem to let him go. It is basically a friendship but, there are feeling there. This 'feeling' that it seems I need is definitely upsetting me cause today I had one of the clients I consult with, hit on me... and, I never saw it coming. I am being fun, friendly and caring - I guess too much attention some might say - but, it is just me being me and there is no flirt intent... Anyway, it threw me and very much upset me. And, this is one of possibly more than a few men that have sent me more subtle hints of interest - he was direct which shook me to the core. What other part that was bad was when - as he left our meeting - he made a remark about 'me picking up the phone next time he calls'... I was taken by surprise and had no chance to respond as the door slammed but, his way upset me... I felt it in my chest and it was nothing good... it felt like a threat and there was anger... and, here I am clueless as to what the heck is actually going on... but, I felt the energy... I was scared and this is not a man I would say scared me before.

Anyway - I need help - probably don't have a clue what I am doing - I am just doing it - what upsets me most is that this 'need' I have has made me seek it out and then I become vulnerable to the influence of relationships that could interfere with my life and well being.

Please - give me some feedback.
Thanks, Cristina