PDA

View Full Version : Help please

moke64916
16-11-2011, 04:46 PM
I feel like all the experiences, full awareness love, peace, and love, wisdom truth, is nothing spiritual at all. Just being normal without resistence. Just making that next leap in consciousness. But to me there is nothing spiritual about it. So where does that leave me as a member of this forum? Everything talked about is spiritual. I love what is talked about without mentioning soul, body, mind. Sharing experiences. Intelligent talk. I don't ever want to leave this forum because everyone is so nice and caring, and there is not any other forum where I could express my truths without judgement. I'm kind of confused about what i've focused on for almost two years is not my truth to what it is I was looking for. I'm satisfied with where I am. Sane, stable, happy, loving, normal. Enjoying every moment. Just enjoying life. But I do not want to leave this forum. I want everyone to find it is to them joining this forum. I know it kind of sounds early to be Saying this with my past on this forum. But I'm living my dream. Consistently. Without physical pain. It's beautiful. But it is not spiritual. I know I'm just the energy that allows for these feelings to occur. Any words?

Emmalevine
16-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Moke, have you considered that what you are feeling now is in fact true spirituality, based in something that is real? I think there can be a sort of feeling of 'coming down to earth' when you fully engage with life on this planet, but that doesn't mean it isn't based in spirit. In my view, everything is spirit, thus spiritual. Do you feel like you have lost something that you felt was part of your identity? You have perhaps found a different truth? That is natural as we change and grow. My truths have changed many times as I've attempted to reconcile my spiritual truths with my life circumstances. Inner truths can grow with us, and that is the nature of spirituality, allowing them to unfold as we do.

Not sure if that addresses your question at all but you certainly have no need to leave if you don't want to.

moke64916
16-11-2011, 05:02 PM
Thank you for your post. It helped me. I just think before were thoughts of what I thought it all was, but the reality of it is different. I still choose to not call it spiritual for my own clarity.

seahorse
16-11-2011, 05:05 PM
We are here on this Earth and that is a fact no one can deny. I believe there is a reason for this and it is not to search for means to escape it. Abandoning Mother Earth cannot be the right way to father Sky. I consider Matter and Spirit two aspects of the One, both necessary like the two strands of DNA, eternally interlocked.
One to change his/her views of Life is healthy, stagnation is the enemy in the path to whatever enlightenment really is. The path of the Phoenix requires one to burn the old beliefs in order for the new to grow, thus advancing on the path. This can be painful, frightening but it's this esoteric death and rebirth that permits the unfolding of Inner Truths as Starbuck so rightly states :)

Topology
16-11-2011, 05:50 PM
We get to define what spirituality is. What we conceive of as the highest form of living. Some people need to embellish life and make it appear special, so they idealize what life and spirituality should be. Some people think spirituality is all rubbish and there is no such thing as a "highest form of living". And then you have the people who want there to be a highest form of living but look into the world and constantly have their ideals taken away from them. For them the highest form of living settles into ordinary life with an orientation towards helping others. No over spirituality, no ostentatious practices designed to get attention or inflate the self-image.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U._G._Krishnamurti <- someone with an anti-spirituality message.

Where do people go when they're looking for something deeper than surface interaction? We all share that craving in common here, whether we're seeking an overtly spiritual self-image or simply looking for some more meaningful interactions. Regardless of what the truth is, it is human nature to try to dress it up more than it is. That is the crux of the critique of the embellished "spirituality". Me, personally. I have no problem using the term "spirituality" to mean our life-long search for meaning and fulfillment. In that sense there is no being-spiritual (as opposed to not being spiritual), there is simply engaging life or running away from it. To me this forum has a high density of people that are either engaged in life and trying to go deeper, or they are yearning for that depth of engagement.

Spend a few years without considering whether or not something lives up to the image of spirituality, and just live life. Even in ordinary living we value those who engage life in holistic ways. (not the image of holism, but bringing people to center and grounding them so that they move forward in stability).

A non-embellished spirituality, dominated more by silence and lack of promotion of the idea of being "spiritual". Just live healthy, whole and stable.

Silver
16-11-2011, 06:08 PM
...All that, annnd there is no prerequisite to visit or join this forum that you have to believe any particular thing. So, unless you swear too much or cause a big ruckus, you're not going to be kicked out, rofl. And it won't make you a hypocrite or anything of that nature, either.

midnightstar
16-11-2011, 06:12 PM
We get to define what spirituality is. What we conceive of as the highest form of living. Some people need to embellish life and make it appear special, so they idealize what life and spirituality should be. Some people think spirituality is all rubbish and there is no such thing as a "highest form of living". And then you have the people who want there to be a highest form of living but look into the world and constantly have their ideals taken away from them. For them the highest form of living settles into ordinary life with an orientation towards helping others. No over spirituality, no ostentatious practices designed to get attention or inflate the self-image.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U._G._Krishnamurti <- someone with an anti-spirituality message.

Where do people go when they're looking for something deeper than surface interaction? We all share that craving in common here, whether we're seeking an overtly spiritual self-image or simply looking for some more meaningful interactions. Regardless of what the truth is, it is human nature to try to dress it up more than it is. That is the crux of the critique of the embellished "spirituality". Me, personally. I have no problem using the term "spirituality" to mean our life-long search for meaning and fulfillment. In that sense there is no being-spiritual (as opposed to not being spiritual), there is simply engaging life or running away from it. To me this forum has a high density of people that are either engaged in life and trying to go deeper, or they are yearning for that depth of engagement.

Spend a few years without considering whether or not something lives up to the image of spirituality, and just live life. Even in ordinary living we value those who engage life in holistic ways. (not the image of holism, but bringing people to center and grounding them so that they move forward in stability).

A non-embellished spirituality, dominated more by silence and lack of promotion of the idea of being "spiritual". Just live healthy, whole and stable.

Well said Topology :smile: :hug3:

I AM
16-11-2011, 06:20 PM
I feel like all the experiences, full awareness love, peace, and love, wisdom truth, is nothing spiritual at all. Just being normal without resistence. Just making that next leap in consciousness. But to me there is nothing spiritual about it. So where does that leave me as a member of this forum? Everything talked about is spiritual. I love what is talked about without mentioning soul, body, mind. Sharing experiences. Intelligent talk. I don't ever want to leave this forum because everyone is so nice and caring, and there is not any other forum where I could express my truths without judgement. I'm kind of confused about what i've focused on for almost two years is not my truth to what it is I was looking for. I'm satisfied with where I am. Sane, stable, happy, loving, normal. Enjoying every moment. Just enjoying life. But I do not want to leave this forum. I want everyone to find it is to them joining this forum. I know it kind of sounds early to be Saying this with my past on this forum. But I'm living my dream. Consistently. Without physical pain. It's beautiful. But it is not spiritual. I know I'm just the energy that allows for these feelings to occur. Any words?

Ya know............there is just something I like about you.

moke64916
16-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Man I'm just keeping a sense of sanity, and as of now that is not thinking about spirituality. It a turns into an obsession and craziness. The best clarity and peace of mind I have is that I have no idea what to do to help myself. Then all the sudden I'm living as a helped self. It has Gwen a pattern of obsessive behavior and so far the past two days have been good in terms of breaking those patterns. Hey like top said one day at a time. Sometimes I forget everything and then I would feel like I need to do something. I've learned there is nothing to do but just not resist.

lemex
16-11-2011, 07:17 PM

Spirituality is a word hiding the object, experience. Spirituality is of course seen being positive but then there is negative spirituality. We don't see this plane or ourselves as spiritual beings. As you already are then you realize you are within it. Saying it does not exist is like being an atheist. Even in the spiritual environment we can have atheistic thinking.

Sometimes the use of words are what we have as a beginning and there's nothing wrong with that because at some level we know the word but can't get past the experience of old attachments. Sometimes it's necessary to free oneself from the inner world of attachments that make sense to focus on what the word means, maybe to achieve the word.

I think it's particularly important to realize admitting we seek but resist change. The conflicts one sees I think are relevant and are the things we are trying to see and say. :smile:

moke64916
16-11-2011, 07:42 PM
I know it is ignorant of me to say it does not exist. I chose that on purpose to keep a sense of sanity, but now I realize, just because of 7 years of suffering was to live in a nonresistant, surrendered state forever. And that is what I think spirituality is. Spirituality is saving my life. I'm grateful. I'm just kind of man at myself that I was that blind for so long and missed out on a lot of fun in my mid teen and early twenties to realize that. I gotta lot of life to catch up on now.

Topology
16-11-2011, 07:55 PM
???!!!??? You are ahead of the curve, my friend. Most people do not come to spirituality until they are in 40s and 50s, ye old mid-life crisis, the shedding of masks we carry.

lemex
16-11-2011, 08:11 PM
???!!!??? You are ahead of the curve, my friend. Most people do not come to spirituality until they are in 40s and 50s, ye old mid-life crisis, the shedding of masks we carry.

Have to agree... :D with both statements. I will not say which one I fall into, but you can guess, a late bloomer.....:hug3:

Eudaimonist
16-11-2011, 08:18 PM
[COLOR="Blue"]I feel like all the experiences, full awareness love, peace, and love, wisdom truth, is nothing spiritual at all.

What do you mean when you say that an experience is "nothing spiritual"? What does that mean to you?

eudaimonia,

Mark

Mind's Eye
16-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Man I'm just keeping a sense of sanity, and as of now that is not thinking about spirituality. It a turns into an obsession and craziness. The best clarity and peace of mind I have is that I have no idea what to do to help myself. Then all the sudden I'm living as a helped self. It has Gwen a pattern of obsessive behavior and so far the past two days have been good in terms of breaking those patterns. Hey like top said one day at a time. Sometimes I forget everything and then I would feel like I need to do something. I've learned there is nothing to do but just not resist.

I had an angelic encounter that started in 1979 when I was 12 years old and has reoccured from time to time since. Once upon an autumn during one of these encounters, I was driving myself crazy in search of "the truth." I had a lot of run ins with negative religion and just felt spiritually burned out... I was afraid that if I got involved in another movement or religion, that I would end up getting burned again.... needless to say, I was in a very "insane" spot.

Upon asking the angel where I might find the ultimate truth and have inner peace from all of man's manmade religious turmoil... the angel replied, "just be." She then went on to explain that by living from my own heart and just being my authentic self, I would find peace, well being and a deeper communion with God.

Needless to say, I started out just like you moke.. I emptied myself of all my past, spiritual programming. I threw everything out and stayed away from all spiritual things for a while. I felt lighter, happier and yes, more sane.... Over time however, the glass I had emptied began to fill back up...but not with ideas that came from other people. But rather with ultimate truths that made sense to me as I lived as my authentic self. I am a much happier person now, and the universe seems so clear and friendly to me. Needless to say... the angel was right.

I suspect that is where you are moke, you're just being.. Enjoy it. Don't force anything and just be who you are. To heck with what all of the so called teachers and gurus say; be your authentic self and collect your own data as you live free from the trappings of preconceived notions. You, my friend, have begun the ultimate journey of discovery and self discovery.... Just be, and you will be absolutely fine.

mattie
16-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Sounds like you’re making the shift from identifying w/ spirituality to identifying w/ it as simply energetics. Seeing our energetic journey as spiritual is often an intermediary step from religion.

Many begin what is called their spiritual journey form organized religion. This has very specific beliefs no matter which organized religion they come from. Identifying w/ spirituality moves away from organized religion a bit, but still retains some of the same things. Appreciate that this is not only OK, but is a necessary transitional step. As our sense of self is further developed & we move past fear in exploring how we are connected to the Universe, often the separate deity of organized religion & even some people’s version of spirituality is dispensed w/, seeing what we used to call God as an integrated Universal, a whole organism, if you will of which we are a respected & vita portion.

Don’t hold it against this forum for using the term spiritual in its name. The name needs to be a middle of the road type of name where it is accessible to those who are at all stages of their journey. If it was called, energeticforums.com this really wouldn’t convey the same thing or be as accessible to newbies who are just beginning to move away from organized religion.

Those who have moved into the place where they see their journey as energetic also realize that just as they likely made the movement from viewing their journey as spiritual to energetic, that others will do so as well. Some do this quickly, but for others it is a longer process. Neither faster or slower is better or worse or more correct. There can be many reasons why one may be guided to linger in one stage of the journey. This can be a positive thing in exploring the nuances of that stage or staying put to resolve any of countless various issues they may have.

That one considers their journey as more of an energetic one, wiped clean of ALL the vestiges of organized religion doesn’t make it any less special or wondrous. Some would consider that it makes it MUCH MORE wondrous that we are all a unified energy, endlessly creating & exploring the Universe’s possibilities via our various incarnations.

tainamom
17-11-2011, 01:07 AM
I feel that the word "spiritual" is what most humans in general, given our current consciousness, use to describe differences in "spirituality" within this dimension and within the human condition. Even though I use words such as "love, joy, happiness and peace" to describe what I feel, the feelings themselves are really deep and those words that I use are just the best way to describe what I'm feeling to others in this human consciousness. Just my experience. ;)

moke64916
17-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Top I agree with you. For my safety and stability I cannot go on this site any longer. It's for my best interest. I like you top. You've been a good pal. Stay strong with all the work and family. Peace.

Topology
17-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Take care. Probably for the best, live life for a while.

Swami Chihuahuananda
17-11-2011, 02:32 PM
I had an angelic encounter that started in 1979 when I was 12 years old and has reoccured from time to time since. Once upon an autumn during one of these encounters, I was driving myself crazy in search of "the truth." I had a lot of run ins with negative religion and just felt spiritually burned out... I was afraid that if I got involved in another movement or religion, that I would end up getting burned again.... needless to say, I was in a very "insane" spot.

Upon asking the angel where I might find the ultimate truth and have inner peace from all of man's manmade religious turmoil... the angel replied, "just be." She then went on to explain that by living from my own heart and just being my authentic self, I would find peace, well being and a deeper communion with God.

Needless to say, I started out just like you moke.. I emptied myself of all my past, spiritual programming. I threw everything out and stayed away from all spiritual things for a while. I felt lighter, happier and yes, more sane.... Over time however, the glass I had emptied began to fill back up...but not with ideas that came from other people. But rather with ultimate truths that made sense to me as I lived as my authentic self. I am a much happier person now, and the universe seems so clear and friendly to me. Needless to say... the angel was right.

I suspect that is where you are moke, you're just being.. Enjoy it. Don't force anything and just be who you are. To heck with what all of the so called teachers and gurus say; be your authentic self and collect your own data as you live free from the trappings of preconceived notions. You, my friend, have begun the ultimate journey of discovery and self discovery.... Just be, and you will be absolutely fine.

That sounds exactly like how I've described it before. I suffered through some dark times , knowing I was in the dark, before it all changed rather abruptly. After rehab I felt connected to my old spiritual path , which was guru/teacher based . That worked for a while but I wound up with some channeled ET masters and through their models and techniques, I was able to get to that point of tossing out everything I had known, or thought I knew,
wiping the slate clean and building a new vision . These beings didn't stick around for long, largely so that a cult wouldn't form around them , and they said that the time had come for people to make their own reality and that their work was done and "so long, thanks for all the fish", and that was more or less that, back around 1992 . This was real; the humans that served as vessels for these beings didn't , and couldn't ,carry on from there , except to possibly live their own version/vision, but not in the same way as far as offering new ways of doing things . There wasn't anything left to do at that time but start living in whatever new way a person was internally directed , or intuitively led, to do . It wasn't about following anything anyone else was doing, it was about establishing a new way for one's self , from the essence of one's own being , and that kind of thing isn't determined by what's happening outside or by what path other people are on . Fairly revolutionary stuff , at the time . Seems de riguer (sp?)(normal) these days. :glasses2: :hug3:
We've come a long way, baby.

I still use a lot of the tools and models I acquired from them but the essence of their message was "follow your own spirit " , find out what is real for you on an internal, energetic , REAL level, and live your vision . They helped us open the doors of our own perception but they had no interest in being leaders or teachers , and the people who integrated and understood what was going on had reached the point where the leader/follower dynamic was no longer necessary or appropriate. We are all sovereign beings and have no one else to answer to or look to for our truth ; it's all there , built in to us from the beginning . All we have to do, all we can do, if we open our eyes, is find it.

Dar

moke64916
17-11-2011, 02:35 PM
I will pop up on the forum every now and then. But not anytime soon. I'll talk to you all again. Thus is not the end of contact . Just me using my intellect to do what's best for me. In the meantime I am going to study the stockmarket. Learn it's patterns and everything about it. Educate myself, and use yahooanswers.com as a substitute for this forum. I will write a few books for the money to invest. That's the start to me becoming wealthy. Peace.

midnightstar
17-11-2011, 02:39 PM
You concentrate on what you feel is right for you Moke :hug3:

Emmalevine
17-11-2011, 02:45 PM
Hiya Moke, I wish you all the best. I've learnt a lot through knowing you on this forum, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. You have a good heart, good intent. Hope to see you around again :hug3:

Lisa
17-11-2011, 03:46 PM
I will pop up on the forum every now and then. But not anytime soon. I'll talk to you all again. Thus is not the end of contact . Just me using my intellect to do what's best for me. In the meantime I am going to study the stockmarket. Learn it's patterns and everything about it. Educate myself, and use yahooanswers.com as a substitute for this forum. I will write a few books for the money to invest. That's the start to me becoming wealthy. Peace.

Oy Vey. :rolleyes:

Who can keep count of all the Mokes? You change with the wind.

It's not about you, and you, and you.

May your pursuit of wealth give you as much attention as this forum has.

But I suppose tomorrow you'll be an ascetic monk.

Spiritlite
17-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Moke
Do you remember me! I've
Not
Been on for a while but felt I had to
Because i really like you. I hope you are
Well. Please pm me if you want. Just remember you are a beautiful
Spirit.
Spiritlite.

Spiritlite
17-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Moke. Please respond to me. I miss you
Xoxo

Mind's Eye
17-11-2011, 07:18 PM
That sounds exactly like how I've described it before. I suffered through some dark times , knowing I was in the dark, before it all changed rather abruptly. After rehab I felt connected to my old spiritual path , which was guru/teacher based . That worked for a while but I wound up with some channeled ET masters and through their models and techniques, I was able to get to that point of tossing out everything I had known, or thought I knew,
wiping the slate clean and building a new vision . These beings didn't stick around for long, largely so that a cult wouldn't form around them , and they said that the time had come for people to make their own reality and that their work was done and "so long, thanks for all the fish", and that was more or less that, back around 1992 . This was real; the humans that served as vessels for these beings didn't , and couldn't ,carry on from there , except to possibly live their own version/vision, but not in the same way as far as offering new ways of doing things . There wasn't anything left to do at that time but start living in whatever new way a person was internally directed , or intuitively led, to do . It wasn't about following anything anyone else was doing, it was about establishing a new way for one's self , from the essence of one's own being , and that kind of thing isn't determined by what's happening outside or by what path other people are on . Fairly revolutionary stuff , at the time . Seems de riguer (sp?)(normal) these days. :glasses2: :hug3:
We've come a long way, baby.

I still use a lot of the tools and models I acquired from them but the essence of their message was "follow your own spirit " , find out what is real for you on an internal, energetic , REAL level, and live your vision . They helped us open the doors of our own perception but they had no interest in being leaders or teachers , and the people who integrated and understood what was going on had reached the point where the leader/follower dynamic was no longer necessary or appropriate. We are all sovereign beings and have no one else to answer to or look to for our truth ; it's all there , built in to us from the beginning . All we have to do, all we can do, if we open our eyes, is find it.

Dar

It seems to be the message a lot of people are hearing these days, one way or another. I think it's part of a spiritual evolution that is helping people get back to the basics so that Spirit can commune with its children in a more pure way... I think we've all had enough of the dogmatic clutter and made made ideologies that make no sense.

zipzip
18-11-2011, 12:03 AM
Hey Moke,

I think we go through phases with our spirituality; we need to learn and understand. Then we come to peace with what we've learned and no longer feel we have to dissect all of this. Then we just want to live it. At least this has been my experience.

I wish you peace, love and happiness.

zipzip

Mountain-Goat
18-11-2011, 12:27 AM
Yeah, let go of categorizing and just be yourself.
Don't worry if some don't like you, that's a natural part of life.
~laughs~ You may find it hard to believe, but not everyone here likes me. ~ joyful laughter~
And don't try to please everyone, that job does not apply to anyone.
Just be yourself, love and accept who you are at this stage of your journey, and you will find some will enjoy your company and some will not.
Everyone has their personal preferences... accept and love them too.

Give and recieve. Share yourself and listen to others equally.
Enjoy the experience of the interactivity of life.

zipzip
18-11-2011, 01:51 AM
Yeah, let go of categorizing and just be yourself.
Don't worry if some don't like you, that's a natural part of life.
~laughs~ You may find it hard to believe, but not everyone here likes me. ~ joyful laughter~
And don't try to please everyone, that job does not apply to anyone.
Just be yourself, love and accept who you are at this stage of your journey, and you will find some will enjoy your company and some will not.
Everyone has their personal preferences... accept and love them too.

Give and recieve. Share yourself and listen to others equally.
Enjoy the experience of the interactivity of life.

AC,

wonderful words .

zipzip

Mountain-Goat
18-11-2011, 01:54 AM
Ah, but I just checked...too late, Moke is gone.
An occupational hazzard of not having 24/7 net access.

zipzip
18-11-2011, 01:57 AM
10 letters.

zipzip

Scibat
18-11-2011, 02:03 AM
This is like the 3rd or 4th time he said he was leaving. If he really is gone, then I wish him well -- If not then I wish he'd stop making these posts claiming that this was his very last post and he was leaving.

It's gotten old now. :rolleyes:

Mountain-Goat
18-11-2011, 02:19 AM
This is like the 3rd or 4th time he said he was leaving. If he really is gone, then I wish him well -- If not then I wish he'd stop making these posts claiming that this was his very last post and he was leaving.

It's gotten old now. :rolleyes:
Yeah, but if one of his issues is manifesting in leaving then coming back, I for one, will offer compassion, no matter how many times he does this.
It has no adverse affect on my life how many times he channels a yo yo.

Silver
18-11-2011, 02:21 AM
Yeah, but if one of his issues is manifesting in leaving then coming back, I for one, will offer compassion, no matter how many times he does this.

Heh ~ funny ac

He has left the building! (See under his name it says "Deactivated account".

Mountain-Goat
18-11-2011, 02:23 AM
Yeah I saw that. That's why I posted "Oh too late"
But I have not kept up with what he has been doing so i figure maybe that deactivated thing is not set in stone.

Scibat
18-11-2011, 07:45 PM

I give it a week or two tops before he wants to return. Whether the staff will allow him to reactivate his account after all the drama is another matter entirely.