PDA

View Full Version : Higher self spoken(without delusions)

moke64916
15-11-2011, 04:35 PM
This is not a delusion in case you are wondering because of my past. LOk

What is the purpose of life?

The purpose of life is different with everyone. But those differentiations are thoughts of what life's purpose is. But The Source of the Universe created each of it's beings in every life form to have the energy of God, or The Souce. So God made it possible for everyone to know the truth of the question you asked. The purpose of life. What do you think?

From my understanding it is to know everything the Universe or The Source knew before it ever created the Universe. To see the perfection it is.

And those words is the exact truth of the question. Do you see you answered you answered your own question?

Yes.

And you asked your higher self for the answer. But if all your words were not higher self then how would the words spoke lead you to your truth? With that said, you already knew the answer to your question. Not any, but all. The point of this dialogue and it's purpose for a thread is to show others that they already know that they are their higher self. It is impossible to speak as higher self if you werent it already. You see?

Yes.

silent whisper
15-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Each question holds the truth, and each answer
holds the question, and each thought stands in light
when love returns to the mind that dreamt it was alone.

Aquarian
16-11-2011, 05:44 AM
How do you know it's not a delusion?

Topology
16-11-2011, 09:44 AM
How do you know it's not a delusion?

An excellent question.

psychoslice
16-11-2011, 09:54 AM
An excellent question.
How do you know its an excellent question ? , only joking lol.:hug3:

moke64916
16-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Trust me. I have experienced enough delusion in one lifetime, lol. I would get a fear signal if it were a delusion. Instead I felt love. You can see it as delusional if you choose to or not. It could just be a great truth. It's your choice to see it as truth or false.

moke64916
16-11-2011, 01:59 PM
I must share this about spirituality that will make it much easier. Everything teachers and so called masters as in Eckhart Tolle tells people to practice stuff that is impossible to get to where get to why he teaches it in the first place. Observing thoughts and practicing body awareness is pointless, because it takes 'effort' and 'trying'. It takes no effort to get you where you already are. I have no clue how a so called master could teach this if he's already there. It's a mystery to me. The only truth about spirituality. All of it takes one practice. NONRESISTENCE. Resistence is the only thing preventing people from experiencing what is called enlightenment. And all the is is resistance. Thats it. Resist you won't get there. Nonresistance will. That simple. I know this as a fact because the teachings and practices made me unstable and crazy. Though I might not be constantly there all the time. I still know this. It doesn't take a spiritual teacher or master to explain the reality of it all.

Aquarian
16-11-2011, 02:11 PM
Trust me. I have experienced enough delusion in one lifetime, lol. I would get a fear signal if it were a delusion. Instead I felt love. You can see it as delusional if you choose to or not. It could just be a great truth. It's your choice to see it as truth or false.
We all have, mate. We all still do. Every bad feeling we have is a sign of delusion. But love can hide delusion too.

I mean love is real (as Lennon sang) but it can drive us to put unwarrented faith in associated beliefs.

eg many people actually feel heart-based love for their partner but invariably hold some delusion about them being more perfect than they actually are.

moke64916
16-11-2011, 02:13 PM
Ok if it was a delusion or not I have that wisdom of knowing that. Therefore it is not a delusion. You see?

Internal Queries
16-11-2011, 02:44 PM
does resistance to resistance stall "enlightment"?

moke64916
16-11-2011, 02:54 PM
We already resist resistance. We cannot resist without resisting the resistence. How is it possible to resist if it weren't resisting what your resisting that leads to understanding resistence. How would resistance be understood if we did not realize this? But we must realize this, in order to resist not.

midnightstar
16-11-2011, 03:06 PM
We already resist resistance.

How can you resist resistance? I'm confused now :confused:

moke64916
16-11-2011, 03:16 PM
With my consistency of experiencing enlightenment which I've been living consistently for two days now, once I know with months of this pure awareness and love I feel. 3rd eye and crown chakra feeling warm and wonderful, then will I make myself known publically, and start YouTube videos. And write books. Be an inspirational speaker. I know I'm experiencing enlightenment, but I choose to think I'm not, because I don't know until it is consistent. I would never say I was. I'm sharing this with you, but I won't speak of where I am anymore. Only help others.

Another truth. Trying to understand it will bring you out of it. I remain without knowing, so I don't have anything to understand.
Isn't it weird how a person can loose his/her sanity and reach a point to what I feel right now. It's weird. Doesn't make since to me. But it's happening. I'm a little confused myself with what has been going on the last two days. The Most crazy thing is that has never hapoened before is staying fully aware when my ADD medication wears off. It's like magic. But I don't trust what I'm feeling yet, becauseits brought me to insanity in the past. This feeling has to prove it in order for it to be true to me.

With love and compassion,

Mitchell

moke64916
16-11-2011, 03:19 PM
How can you resist resistance? I'm confused now :confused:
How can you feel bad if you didn't resist the very thought it is your resisting. It takes one thought that you resist. So your then feel bad, and continue to resist that feeling. So your resisting resistence. That simple. Does this make sense to you?

midnightstar
16-11-2011, 03:23 PM
How can you feel bad if you didn't resist the very thought it is your resisting. It takes one thought that you resist. So your then feel bad, and continue to resist that feeling. So your resisting resistence. That simple. Does this make sense to you?

Think so thanks Moke I'm just half asleep today not sure why lol

BlueSky
16-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Moke,
I love you but I can't bear to watch you do this to yourself anymore.
I must take my leave in regards to viewing your posts.
There is nothing more I can say or do to help you that has not already been said and done. It is killing me to watch these patterns continue.
I hope you get the help you need.
Take care and God bless...........James

Internal Queries
16-11-2011, 03:37 PM

in resisting i allow for change in the thought pattern to which i adhered. i resist so as to give pause and allow for an adjustment in my personal matrix.

it's just a different method of self control. i'm not disputing or challenging your experiential methods.

Topology
16-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Trust me.

Robbie The Robot with arms flailing: whoop whoop, danger Will Robinson, danger.

These are the situations in which people use the phrase "trust me"

1. When someone has been distrusting of others due to past abuse and distrusts someone trying to help them despite the helping perrson having demonstrated a solid character. "you're just going to have to trust me despite what others have done to you"

2. In the lack of having demonstrated good character sufficient to automatically be given trust, a person will push for (perhaps manipulatively) trust that may or may not be warranted. "Trust me (even though you haven't seen me perform at the desired level and may not be able to) I know what I am doing."

------

If I have to ask for someone's trust then either they are not able to see I am trust worthy or I am not trust worthy in their eyes or I am not actually trust worthy. I find it's better to let actions speak louder than words. People trust me because I've demonstrated a reliable, safe and grounded character.

Internal Queries
16-11-2011, 03:39 PM
Moke,
There is nothing more I can say or do to help you that has not already been said and done. It is killing me to watch these patterns continue.

we're all our own lab rats. run the maze and get the rat goody at the end.

moke64916
16-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Moke,
I get what you are saying whiteshamon. If I were you, I would feel the same. It looks like the past repeating itself. I get it. Please don't worry about me. You'll see through my actions with consistency what is true or not. Until then, you do not know. It's hard not to judge me because of the past. Anyone can do what they wish, and see my words as a lie or a delusion. I don't care though. Everyone can feel free to think what they want to. Lol. All I know as I'm enjoying myself and have not felt this good and and stable in my life. Peace.

moke64916
16-11-2011, 03:44 PM
we're all our own lab rats. run the maze and get the rat goody at the end.
I love you sk much. Lol, you crack me up. :smile:

BlueSky
16-11-2011, 04:04 PM
I get what you are saying whiteshamon. If I were you, I would feel the same. It looks like the past repeating itself. I get it. Please don't worry about me. You'll see through my actions with consistency what is true or not. Until then, you do not know. It's hard not to judge me because of the past. Anyone can do what they wish, and see my words as a lie or a delusion. I don't care though. Everyone can feel free to think what they want to. Lol. All I know as I'm enjoying myself and have not felt this good and and stable in my life. Peace.

Moke my friend................I am not looking at your past and seeing a pattern emerging.........No not at all. That would be very judgemental and inconsistent for me.
I am looking at your approach to the future as the catalyst for the same patterns and events to continue.

Your assumptions that consistency and enlightenment go hand in hand and serve as a measuring tool.
Your need to be enlightened and to teach others.
Your looking at your 3rd eye in the midst of all this and seeing some sort of proof or sign.
Your sublime suggestings that what you just went thru was to bring you to where you think you are now.

It is your approach to the future based on your thoughts of so many things that will recreate the roller coaster ride again and I cannot stand to watch it anymore.

My advice.......leave it all alone Moke. Stop running enlightenment tests. Stop the search. Stop the book and youtube efforts. Get yourself some help for the ADD and the OCD and the heart problems and any personal issues you may be having.

moke64916
16-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Whiteshamon. I don't know where I am. Forget about that word enlightenment. I don't care about that. I just know I feel stable, sane, happy, and normal. That's all I'm looking for. I'm just pointig out that this is what I have been experiencing. I say if I am past all the craziness and find happiness. And through all of my past experiences. I would want to share with others and help others. Do you get that if I'm past all of this I can make a career out of it? Why does a drug conseler become one? Most likely because he used to be a drug addict, got past it, and are helping others where that person once was. Same concept for me. I would not like to do anything else in my future except help others. You've heard of Joel Osteen right? Well that is kind of how I can picture myself without the religion, not about spirituality. Just truths of life. Positivity. Wellbeing. Nothing spiritual about it. Just life. Plain and simple. I can do a lot with my life. and the wisdom I have from experience. I am proud of myself so far. I do not have to mention the word of spirituality of enlightent ever again. Which I won't most lively. But where does that put me in the position on this forum? Everything talked about is spiritual. For me there is nothing spiritual about it. Just normal. That's it. Don't worry, you da** well won't see me make the same mistakes again. I promise you that, because I sure as hell won't tolerate it.

BlueSky
16-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Moke, this is what you just said to me:
Whiteshamon. I don't know where I am. Forget about that word enlightenment. I don't care about that. I just know I feel stable, sane, happy, and normal. That's all I'm looking for.
and this is what you said a few posts ago:
With my consistency of experiencing enlightenment which I've been living consistently for two days now, once I know with months of this pure awareness and love I feel.

I disagree entirely with your last post and your way of looking at all this. There is nothing more I can say. I can't help you.
I wish you all the best. Take care. (Please don't respond, I must now remove your posts from viewing. It hurts too much to watch..............so I am doing it for my sanity)
I love you.............James

Internal Queries
16-11-2011, 04:43 PM
But where does that put me in the position on this forum? Everything talked about is spiritual. For me there is nothing spiritual about it. Just normal.

i don't imagine myself to be "spiritual". i'm not even sure what that means exactly. and "enlightenment" ... well ... lol whatever.

and yet i do participate on this forum. perhaps not as much as i would were i "spiritual" or "enlightened" but i mischief around, perhaps stirring up some silty brain activity if my silty brain activity has been stirred by someOne's post.

giving advice and offering my personal theories as "wisdom" isn't my forte' since there is no way i can asssume that my theories and methods are some kind universal knowledge that others should persue and employ. each rat to his own maze and his own goody.

moke64916
16-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Sigh... I love you whiteshamon. You gotta do what you gotta do. :hug3:

moke64916
16-11-2011, 09:02 PM
A wise man once told it's flower that it created. You must forget everything you know about being a flower, so that one day you may blossom in the flower that you are.

Same with life. We must experience the pain of who we are not. Walk blind as of who it is, so that one day it may experience the magnifence it is. In the absesnse of which is, that which it is not,, and that which is not is. What which is and that which is not must have a Battle if you say. Is-Not-Is. Am-Not-Am. Then one day that battle turns in to that which not that just which is, or that which is not. If is both, and thaT which is not and that which is, had to Be in the absence of both is and not. For that if it didn't it would never know who it is. This state is the unmanifested, that which allows all that is to be.

Aquarian
16-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Ok if it was a delusion or not I have that wisdom of knowing that. Therefore it is not a delusion. You see?
Hmm yes.

But it's probably still a delusion. I generally assume everything I believe is delusory in some way.

The only exception is when I'm in a flow state. Then I don't want to be questioning myself at all.

moke64916
17-11-2011, 02:41 PM
Your right it was a delusion. I'm not. I now use my intellect and am getting off this forum for awhile to help myself. Not delusional anymore. Gosh darn I used to be crazy. No wonder I was in pain. Peace. Have a good journey. Whatever makes you happy. This is my happiness, by ending it.

Aquarian
17-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Your right it was a delusion. I'm not. I now use my intellect and am getting off this forum for awhile to help myself. Not delusional anymore. Gosh darn I used to be crazy. No wonder I was in pain. Peace. Have a good journey. Whatever makes you happy. This is my happiness, by ending it.
Good luck. You don't have to do it all yourself -- there are people out there who can help you.