PDA

View Full Version : Channel has been opened in dream

Lapis Lazuli
15-11-2011, 04:00 PM
I went to sleep meditating with my lapis lazuli last night. I was in the middle of a dream later in the night, when I was told very directly, as if not part of the dream either, that my financial channel had been opened. I was returned to my dream after that. The only part I really remember was that message. I have had very specific messages in sleep before. I had asked in meditation that I learn and do the things that I chose this life for. I asked that if I can serve a purpose that I have not done yet, that I would be used for that purpose. I'll be curious to see what changes come my way now. Anyone else have specific messages from your guide like this, and what was the eventual outcome?

mary jane
26-11-2011, 09:38 AM
i have had intervention not of this world. i can tell you one thing, it will be nothing you would expect. if the message is from god you wont have to do anything it will just happen,

mattie
26-11-2011, 10:32 AM
It may be that you’re being shown you can be successful so you will have the finances to do your work.

We can have specific messages from our guides.

braddunn
26-11-2011, 11:55 PM
It may be that you’re being shown you can be successful so you will have the finances to do your work.

We can have specific messages from our guides.
nice Casteneda quote! That;s gold Mattie.