PDA

View Full Version : Found sand/powder - satanic?

Don60
14-11-2011, 11:01 AM
A couple of days ago I noticed neighbour from across the road was walking suspiciously along the front of my lawn. I could not see what this person was doing because a low lying hedge was blocking my full view. The person was slumped forward, face covered by a hoodie. I had a very bad feeling and felt very unsettled. Later discovered that it was a full moon.

That night I had constant nightmares, each time I woke up and fall back to sleep I had another nightmare - this occurred at least six times. I have never experienced this before. In the morning my phone alarm went off. When I tried to use my phone to adjust the alarm, it seemed to be frozen - like a computer - this has never happen before or since. It wasn't until I left the house that it started to work again.

The next night in bed I was thinking about why my cell phone had frozen when I heard chatter of many. I have heard this before and it sent warning bells, before I could send out protection I heard a male state “It was I who froze your phone”. Sent out protection over family and property.

The following day I noticed what I thought was a piece of concrete on the front lawn and went to investigate. I realised that it wasn't concrete but fine partially shiny ground up sand/powder (I am not sure it was sand). This trail followed the same path that the neighbour had taken. I have removed the substance to the best of my ability, blessed the ground and strengthened the protection within the home and land.

I do not know this person, have never spoken to them, nor have I upset them. I feel what ever this person was up to, their (I feel that there are others involved) intentions spiritually was not for good. I do feel that this is satanic, based on how I have been feeling, including the rest of the family who have had nightmares and headaches/illness within this short period of time. My family are unaware of my discovery, I have kept this quiet from them.

I am hoping that someone may have some knowledge as to what I am dealing with and how to combat this.

Thank you in advance.

LadyMoondancer
14-11-2011, 02:57 PM
As a Wiccan, I do not know "satanic" as I don't belive in satan.

As for a neighbor on my front lawn when they're not supposed to be - I would ask them straight out - he has no business on your property and you need to make this clear - in a non-threatening way. You may get your answer from that. If he becomes arguementative, I would say "I would appreciate it if you stay off my property." If he continues, call in the police.

By all means, continue protection spells.

Anybody else have any insights?

Tanith
14-11-2011, 03:01 PM
I am of two minds- this could be black magick against you. In this case, protective charms and magick should be considered, but not before you try to determine the true causes of the problems.

Or- it could be drastic measures taken by "something" in order to get your attention. Sometimes the spirit world does not distinguish between helping and hurting. If something is trying to get a message through to you (perhaps symbolizing the phone being frozen?) but you are unable or unwilling to see it, "they" might be taking drastic measures in order to be heard.

First, have you attempted any sort of scrying or meditation to determine the source of the problems in your home, to see if it was that powder you discovered, or maybe scrying to discover what the stuff actually is? I think maybe some sort of divination would help before any other action is taken, but that is simply my opinion.

My second suggestion is to meditate and open yourself up to the spirit world. It may be simply that you need to let something or someone know that you are receptive and willing to listen, and maybe it will cease if the message can get through.

I could share some charms that may work for the nightmares and such, and there are some generic uncrossing/unbinding magicks you could do if you don't know what exactly is happening or why, but before you try spells or defensive magic, I would try to resolve this issue without.

I hope this can help you :)
~Tanith

Occultist
19-11-2011, 10:34 PM
I have read Anton Levay's teaching of the Satanic church even Dated a Satanist and Satanist do not believe in Satan, It is a "ID" based belief system.

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him

These are like there 10 Commandments. I dont see a Satanist doing anything to you. There basically good people who go against the grain of Popular fear based religions.
Now I place stuff around my property all the time there called Hex's not ill intentions just to make unwelcomed guests uncomfortable as they approach my property or to alert my familiars to something unwelcomed even a human. This sounds more or less like what Hoddie person was doing. If you talked ill of the person in that house you might have opened a door for badluck. I suggest pouring Kosher salt around your property or ask your clergy to do a blessing. But Satanic definately not.

Etu Malku
19-11-2011, 10:41 PM
Nothing to do with Satanism, Satanists for the most part don't practice 'spells' and what they consider other silly things.

sound
19-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Could it be that the neighbour knows you are Wiccan, and is playing a 'not so practical' joke on you, suspecting/guessing that you will read something satanic (or other) into it when you discover what has been 'left?'

A couple of days ago I noticed neighbour from across the road was walking suspiciously along the front of my lawn. I could not see what this person was doing because a low lying hedge was blocking my full view. The person was slumped forward, face covered by a hoodie. I had a very bad feeling and felt very unsettled. Later discovered that it was a full moon.

That night I had constant nightmares, each time I woke up and fall back to sleep I had another nightmare - this occurred at least six times. I have never experienced this before. In the morning my phone alarm went off. When I tried to use my phone to adjust the alarm, it seemed to be frozen - like a computer - this has never happen before or since. It wasn't until I left the house that it started to work again.

The next night in bed I was thinking about why my cell phone had frozen when I heard chatter of many. I have heard this before and it sent warning bells, before I could send out protection I heard a male state “It was I who froze your phone”. Sent out protection over family and property.

The following day I noticed what I thought was a piece of concrete on the front lawn and went to investigate. I realised that it wasn't concrete but fine partially shiny ground up sand/powder (I am not sure it was sand). This trail followed the same path that the neighbour had taken. I have removed the substance to the best of my ability, blessed the ground and strengthened the protection within the home and land.

I do not know this person, have never spoken to them, nor have I upset them. I feel what ever this person was up to, their (I feel that there are others involved) intentions spiritually was not for good. I do feel that this is satanic, based on how I have been feeling, including the rest of the family who have had nightmares and headaches/illness within this short period of time. My family are unaware of my discovery, I have kept this quiet from them.

I am hoping that someone may have some knowledge as to what I am dealing with and how to combat this.

Thank you in advance.

Occultist
20-11-2011, 12:32 AM
agree with Sound maybe just to freak you out. but Satanist would not do something Satanic to you LOL

Don60
21-11-2011, 10:53 AM
I work with energy and spirit, I am not wiccian. I initially had a strong desire to go to the window just as this person had almost crossed the road and walked a path across my front lawn. I have never needed to speak about this person until now. As far as I was concerned I considered them to be quiet and private people, which is okay with me.

I do not feel it was a joke/prank - I felt that the intent was not for good. I am not freaked out by this, I do have a strong spiritual grounding.

I was hoping that some one could shine some light on exactly what this person is practising for future reference and understanding.

sound
21-11-2011, 10:58 AM
I assumed you were Wiccan as you have posted in the Wicca forum ... my apologies :)

norseman
21-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Don, if you are still concerned, the attached is a talisman for grounding and protection. It combines the Powers of the Four Elements represented by the Four Lords, and the Blessings of Mother Earth.
Print it out and hang it in your home. I have an A4 print in a picture frame in my lounge.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/Tarot%20cards/04ab7c0d.jpg (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fi282.photobucket.com%2 Falbums%2Fkk267%2Fnorseman_photo%2FTarot%2520cards %2F04ab7c0d.jpg)

Don60
21-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Thank you Norseman for the pictures, that are quite stunning.

Sound - no worries, I wasn't sure where to place this thread.