PDA

View Full Version : Terrified and I have had enough.

Shorna
13-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Hey everyone im new to this Forum so I may be a little off on my first thread :smile:

So where do I start? For over 4 years now there has been a presence in our house that has frankly scared the living daylights out of me and my family.

Its attached to my Mum and although we have never had that confirmed, it's quite obvious that it/he/she is attached to my Mum because of the fact that we don't feel it in the house when she isn't sleeping in the house (she regularly stops down her Fiances house)

Anyway we felt it around us mostly when I was pregnant with my first son, it would follow us on the landing and pace outside our bedroom door at night. For the first 4/5 months of my pregnancy the house was alive with this thing. It would scratch at the covers and when falling asleep one night I actually felt (what felt like) Human teeth bite my back. Whether this was my imagination or not i'm not sure but I don't belive in coincidences.

After the 5 month mark, literally everything stopped in the house, it wasn't calm though, it was still there, but its like it lay dormant, and thats how it remained until the night before I gave birth to my son. That night I had the most terrible of dreams (Im a lucid dreamer may I add) I dreamnt there was an awful male sounding voice telling me he was going to harm my baby, because of me being a Lucid dreamer I was aware I was dreaming and aware that it was his way of communicating with me. I got so angry and protctive and basically told it to F**k off back to where it came from and leave us alone. As I woke up he revelaed himself to me, stood at the side of my bed was the silhouette of a VERY short man, probably about 3ft something. I couldn't see his face but I saw that the outline of his hair was very messy, like 4 inches long and someone had just messed it up (I call it Clownhair) I literally saw him for a split second before throwing the blankets over my head in pure terror. I must have then dropped off again. The next day I gave birth to my son and I was obviously very happy, and quite easily forgot all about it. I didn't mention it to my partner as I went into Labour the very next morning at around 10am. That night at 7.34 pm I delivered my son Freddie-Jett Sabin (8lb 7 oz) Sorry, that was a proud Mummy moment :redface:

I had to stay in Hospital for the night as there were complications, so my partner went home and spent the night at our house. My Mum went to stop down her Fiances house so my partner was more at ease knowing that the 'thing' wouldn't be in the house. He fell asleep that night knowing I was safe, he was safe and most of all Freddie was safe. The next morning my partner came to visit us in Hospital. He was as white as a Ghost (excuse the Pun) and told me that last night he saw a short figure stood at the bottom of the bed. He did the same as me and threw the covers over his head and lay there until the sun came up. I brought my Son home that night and there has been no sighting of him since, but hes around alot. I feel him when I walk down the stairs. Freddie-Jett has gained a little protector aswell, I was told there is a child around me and him and on a number of occcasions I have walked in and his mobile has literally been swinging and yet he has been fast asleep.

Anyway this is only part of the story, sorry if im going on but as you can tell this has been going on for a while. I recently had a medium come to me house to give me a reading, she was spot on with everything thats happening in my relationship and actually told me my Grandads name (which is Lionel and not an easy one to make up), the whole time she was reading me she kept telling me about this male with a skinhead and tattoos on his neck, he was really angry with me, and the medium was stood up acting out his anger because it was so strong, she told me she felt like she wanted to shake some sense into me, then she came out with 'Its not all about the Draw and Video Games' - A couple of days earlier my partner and I had been arguing over the fact that he likes to have a smoke (Cannabis) Never around my baby and NEVER in the house. I dont approve but who am I to tell him not too? He doesnt listen. This male figure was shouting at me and telling me how much he hated Danny for not standing up to his responsibilities, but how much he was angry at me for letting him do it. When I said to the medium that I knew of no-one on the otherside of that description, she looked me straight in the eye and repeated what he had said to her 'YOU KNOW WHO I ****ING AM'

This generally terrified me, I know she shouldnt have been so harsh with my reading but shes a trainee and maybe she knew no better, I cant put my finger on who this male figure could be, what i'm asking myself is maybe its the thing thats attached to my Mum and now me taking on a different form to try and cause trouble. I have asked all of my family and friends since I have had the reading and they can't put that description with anyone. He wouldnt give her a name, because she said he was so angry that he just wanted to give a message. I am gerally very confused and scared right now, could it be one of my spirit guides just very angry with me for being so weak?

Any replies and guidance is MUCH appreciated, you will put a young Mum at ease.

Thankyou all :angel5:

Enya
13-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Well, one thing's for sure - this is *not* your spirit guide. They don't get angry or manifest in this way.

What's the history of the house - is it possibly linked to the building?

What is your mum's relationship with Danny? Is it the same as the man - anger at him shirking responsibility and/or smoking weed? I ask because I wonder, since you feel it's attached to your mother, if it's a thought-form she has created. I presume she has no idea who/what it might be? Is it possible it's attached to Danny, as smoking weed opens the spirit to all sorts...

Such entities feed off fear and if, every time you think about it or talk about it you dwell on your fear, then it's more likely to stay around. Instead, focus on love, compassion and the strength of your love for your child. Every time you feel it on the stair, say aloud or in your head - You can go now, message received. This is *my* life and *my* home, so leave us alone. Call upon Archangel Michael for protection and your own spirit guides for help. Above all, don't let it bully you any more.

XeR0
14-11-2011, 12:06 AM
One thing I know for sure is that these "things" rely on attention to "exist". If you give them your full attention, they will deal their full blow. They feed off attention. It's what gives them purpose. Therefore, the more you ignore their presence, the less and less they'll bother you. There are cases in which this doesn't work. I'll be honest, I've always prayed in order to protect myself from such abnormalities and it has NEVER FAILED. In fact, the only time such things occur is when I stop. Other than that, I've almost rarely ever dealt with what you're dealing with now. So take my advice with a grain of salt....make that two grains. :)

I wish you and your family the best. And don't forget: there is always light at the end of the tunnel. The night is always darkest before dawn....

Godspeed....

Shorna
14-11-2011, 12:27 AM
Thankyou for your response Enya.

I have never thought of the whole 'thought-form'. Although it makes no sense as my Mum in her words has said 'If Danny wants to have a smoke after a hard days work then let it be' So shes probably okay with it all.

I only know about 30 years back to the houses history, this was actually my Mums first house, she bore her son and first daughter (my older half brother and sister) in this house with an ex partner (who sadly passed to the otherside) She then went on to meet my Dad and moved into another town and another house where me and my little sister were brought up. My Mum and Dad then split and my Mum purposely exchanged houses back to this one as she loved it so much (the one we currently reside in)

My Mum only recently told me about this entity that has attached itself to her, it actually started in the other house that we moved to from here, (where me and my little sister were born) One night she awoke and felt someone on top of her, shee felt cold hands around her neck and couldnt breathe but there was no-one there. This went on for months until she got the Vicar in (we luckily lived opposite a Church) who came and blessed the house, since then it dissapeared. It came back when we moved back to this house. She regularly shouts out to me in the night as she feels it in the room, she told me one morning that she when this entity was putting its weight on her one night that she felt what I can only describe as its 'manhood' on her leg, but she said it felt cold.The only explanation I could come up wit was an Succubus/Incubus? Im not sure on the difference. This entity only comes around when negative things are going on around our House, my little sister suffers rom Depression as does my Mum and as do I, My little sister also has an eating disorder so the mood in the house is never really happy. Any more thoughts? And thankyou for the advice regarding Archangel Micheal. I will try it tonight :)

My thoughts are that the trainee medium maybe hasn't learnt how to filter out bad entitys yet and it was maybe nothing to do with what follows us and maybe just a bad entity out to cause trouble in our family? After the reading I was obviously very upset and seriously questioned my relationship with my partner. I then scolded myself for even thinking such thoughts, as the enitity was unwilling to give his name so why should I take advice from someone I cannot trust?

Maynah
14-11-2011, 12:08 PM
I do believe it is what you say, a bad entity. Mattie (forum member) has some good links on vetting these spirits or ghosts. Always stay positive and know you are protected, nothing can harm you or your family. Previous posts gave some good advice.
I did pick up a little girl around you, long dark curly hair.

earthprowler
14-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Could you post a picture of the house? Without reveiling where it is of course!
- also get the feeling ther is some kind of a well on at lest one properties if not both.

Shorna
14-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Thanks Maynah, I have been told I have a child around me but never the sex, or description, so thats lovely to hear and thankyou.
Earthprowler-
Okay so I just took a picture of the house but for some reason im not allowed to post a picture. There is no 'attacments' xymbol/ 'manage attachments' button. The only way I can send a picture of the house is through email?

Thanks all :angel5:

iolite
14-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Shorna...

Here are some links for dispelling attached entities.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/unorderedtemp/287-mega-salt-baths.html

You can also call on Arch Angel Michael and request that he remove the entity from the house. You can also request for 24/7 angelic protection for yourself, family and house to keep all unwanted entities out of the house.

Enya
14-11-2011, 06:43 PM
This entity only comes around when negative things are going on around our House, my little sister suffers rom Depression as does my Mum and as do I, My little sister also has an eating disorder so the mood in the house is never really happy. Any more thoughts?
And there's your clue as to what 'feeds' it, Shorna - negativity. Now, having suffered from depression myself, I know it's not so easy to 'buck up', especially when you have three ladies on an emotional spiral. What you can do, however, is check out the link provided in this thread about vetting spirits... also, do try to focus on positive, uplifting thoughts whenever possible and play uplifting music, let fresh air into the rooms, splash salted water into the corners and at windows and doors of each room and all over the house while focusing on LIGHT within your home... but most of all, do realise that you, your sister and your mother have a huge amount of power between you! It's time to get indignant, get strong and kick this bully out!

one night, get together in strength and personal power and call upon AA Michael and your own angels/guardians and also the spirit of the house which has been a home to your family for so long... call upon them all to clear all attachments, hooks and negative energies from the house and from your own energy. Have salt baths to cleanse yourselves and place crystals in each room. In short, let 'it' know that it's not welcome and only positive Light is allowed in your home.

I then scolded myself for even thinking such thoughts, as the enitity was unwilling to give his name so why should I take advice from someone I cannot trust?

Exactly! You wouldn't allow someone to approach you in the street and tell you what to do, so why let someone just cos they're in a spirit state? Being dead doesn't instantly bring wisdom, you know. :) Refuse to feed it any more and mentally and emotionally close the door on it.

Shorna
14-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Thankyou Enya and Iolite and everyone who have given me advice on this post. Your advice has helped hugely and im working on trying all of them. So glad I found such a helpful and kind bunch of people on such an interesting forum

Love and peace to you all

xxxxxx

BlackWolf
19-11-2011, 10:37 AM
It seems like this spirit is a really odd one. Getting upset when you don't force you bf to do something and then saying your bf isnt doing enough. This may be a spirit who wants something good for you but has so much anger built up inside him that he can only express that. As far as the 3 foot entity, there may be more than 1 in your home. Maybe it was the short one who was biting your neck. I'm sorry, biting me while Im sleeping would totally **** me off. It seems like the first entity I mentioned is bipolar somehow, saying he is mad for your bf not doing all he can and then saying he is going to harm your baby. Very odd. Try some sage smudging. That might help. That is the first thing I would do anyways.

mattie
19-11-2011, 12:03 PM
Vet this joker. Benevolent beings OF ANY TYPE don't act in this manner.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097