PDA

View Full Version : my girlfriend sleep talking/walking

erdz_101
13-11-2011, 01:48 AM
Last night my girlfriend was sleep walking and talking, she told me stuff that was extremely bizarre, first of all she kept saying 'they want me to cross over, they want to come inside, but im not ready' I asked who? she replied 'i cant tell you, they wont let me, but i wont let them i promise' then i asked how many of them? she replied 5. She then started talking about her Nan who committed suicide years ago, my partner was saying her nan wanted her to crossover and wanted to get in contact with my her.
After putting my girlfriend back to bed, she then started sleep talking and literally looking through me whilst talking, she was saying 'your different, ive known you for a very long time, when you was different, we have always been together but you was someone else' this stuff was really freaking me out! I asked her who was i before how were we always together? she replied 'i cant tell you, you will have to find out for yourself' then she started saying 'your here to help me, your here to help me astral project and see my nan'

I find it extremely bizarre considering she isn't really spiritual and doesn't practice anything to do with it. Could what she was saying be true?

BlueOwl
13-11-2011, 04:01 PM
I think it can be possible. Did your gf tell you all this information well asleep or once she had woken up?

I often wake up to full consciousness to find myself in the middle of a conversation with someone in the spirit world. Often spirit finds it easier to communicate with people when they are asleep.

How does she feel about it?

iolite
13-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Your girlfriend was telling you that you've had many lives together with her. I seriously doubt that her Nan would want her to cross over. Either they came to visit and she misunderstood or her interpretation to you was fuzzy.

Talk to her about it and ask her what she remembers.

erdz_101
13-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Yes she was asleep and cannot remember any of it. she usually sleep walks/talks but hasn't shared the same experience with someone else in that way

John32241
14-11-2011, 11:36 AM
The "cross over" aspect of her messages may well relate to awakening.

Most people confuse "religious practices" with "spiritual practices". Many religious people and non-religious people are spiritual. I suspect that she does really know your potentials.

All those spiritual skills reside within you. It is up to you to choose to remember them.

John

*Melissa*
09-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Very neat! If neither are you are too frightened by it...encourage her to go on, like you were, by asking questions...I believe she was referring to past lives...and the crossing over most likely had to do with her subconscious of missing her nan...and wanting to see her again. Also...Since she is not very spiritual, could be a main reason she is having the dreams...luckily you were there to hear and prompt her to go on...many of our problems work themselves out through dreams...ever wonder where the old saying "Let me sleep on it" came from...that is why....this is a great portal for guides/loved ones to communicate with us...Good luck! Keep us updated!

Ravenheart
15-12-2011, 05:19 AM
sounds very interesting, by cross-over though i think this relates to the astral projection side of things, not death or anything like that.
I would say recommend her some book on the subject but if she say's she isn't ready then she isn't, the one thing stopping most people from projecting is themselves and it takes a great deal of time and effort to overcome

Diana W
02-01-2012, 02:32 AM
Very neat! If neither are you are too frightened by it...encourage her to go on, like you were, by asking questions...I believe she was referring to past lives...and the crossing over most likely had to do with her subconscious of missing her nan...and wanting to see her again. Also...Since she is not very spiritual, could be a main reason she is having the dreams...luckily you were there to hear and prompt her to go on...many of our problems work themselves out through dreams...ever wonder where the old saying "Let me sleep on it" came from...that is why....this is a great portal for guides/loved ones to communicate with us...Good luck! Keep us updated!

That's what I got when she said how you're different. But then, I just read Many Lives, Many Masters so that might be influencing my thinking.

All this sounds very interesting, though. Please update us if anything else happens.