PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody try to channel my higher self?

Moraden
11-11-2011, 12:18 AM
If somebody had such an ability to send me a message from my higher self I would be very grateful.

Il'Divino
16-11-2011, 06:50 AM
i dnt undrstand... Y dont you talk to it, it will reply..

mattie
16-11-2011, 07:29 AM
You’re automatically connected to your HS. As Il’Divino noted, you can communicate your self.

What message are you seeking?

Moraden
17-11-2011, 03:32 PM
My mission. What I should do. And who am I? Or what am I?

Uma
17-11-2011, 03:57 PM
If somebody had such an ability to send me a message from my higher self I would be very grateful.

Moraden, your higher self is my higher self. Higher self means the source at which we (the entire universe) are all connected.

Medium_Laura
17-11-2011, 04:29 PM
My mission. What I should do. And who am I? Or what am I?

You can do this yourself with meditation and quiet reflection. Your higher self talks to you more than it will ever talk to us. ;) You just need to do some searching for what you should do and who you are and why you are here. The answers are within you.

Lynn
17-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Hello

To me “Inner Spirit’ defines more one’s journey as one looksinwards . Going inside yourself to find a deeper meanings of truth (for lack of a better word), finding the steps to Enlightenment for our Soul.

When I think about “HigherSelf” I go more to the collective consciousness and unconsciousness. It is again a journey but more I feel but one we do not take alone. It is finding the meaning of why we might behere. It is finding the self worth wehave to offer to the World in our lives.

“When you arecontent to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody willrespect you” Lao Tzu

Just some thoughts on this.....

What one connect to and can hear and learn from is that "little voice" we all have that voice that we fail to want to at times admit is there. Where this comes in the most is in one's dreams or even day dreams....that little woindering we go into and well have a chit chat with self.

Try mayube keeping dream journal or make random notes on what pops randomly into the brain....might well find a pattern or message with that.

Lynn

braddunn
27-11-2011, 12:50 AM
Moraden,
Me and my wife have done considerable work in this area of the higher-self. We use the phrase otherself, as as the former suggests you're lower than your counterpart. Not so.

I've found it very beneficial/healing to have a conversational dialogue my other-self, which has set up the ability to talk mentally when I need. We could do a session over skype if you're really in need.

Interestingly the otherself is unlimited, no time constraints etc etc. Their dialogue with you will be to go for the most, but you have to decide, the gap in between you and the otherself and the choices you make, paths you travel make it worthwhile having this experience of doing action, without being all-knowing.

Lynn's suggestions on the journal are easy to implement!

*Melissa*
09-12-2011, 04:04 PM
I suggest meditating then try some automatic writing following the meditation!!