PDA

View Full Version : Affirmations with music

LeadingEdgeLea
10-11-2011, 12:59 AM
When reciting your affirmations, have you ever played music in the background? Perhaps having binaural, classical or baroque music in the backdrop or though headphones.

If you have, do you think it’s helpful? Do you enjoy it? If you haven’t would this be something you’d consider?

ravenstar
10-12-2011, 11:34 AM
Hi LeadingEdgeLea,

Yes I have actually played music in the background while recording affirmations on a digital voice recorder. Music has the power to touch the soul and uplift the spirit. Music swirls, it isn't linear, it taps into our creative impulse and opens the doorway to a new possibilities....it expands our senses....it nourishes our nerves. our muscles and tissues.

The music I choose is soft, gentle but lively. While listening to affirmations with music (alone), I can walk, dance, swirl, exercise, however the music feels and moves me. When changing an affirmation I usually change the music...this makes it uniquely our own and transforms our words into song.

Balbrae
26-12-2011, 05:26 AM
When reciting your affirmations, have you ever played music in the background? Perhaps having binaural, classical or baroque music in the backdrop or though headphones.

If you have, do you think it’s helpful? Do you enjoy it? If you haven’t would this be something you’d consider?

Hi, Leading Edge Lea:

I listen to audio affirmations with music in the mix, exclusively. I will post some online here in two weeks, when I am permitted by this site to do so. So stay tuned! They work very well with music, and effects processing like "swooshing" phaser effects. I'll show you what I mean, when I post them here. :)