PDA

View Full Version : Out of heart medication

moke64916
09-11-2011, 09:32 PM
I've been out of my heart medication for about a week, and won't get anymore for about 3 weeks. I do not have mobility to see the doctor. My heart has been beating above 160 beats per minute. It is painful as well. Please pray that my heart doesn't give out. The chest pain is extremely discomfortable and almost intolerable. Everyday all day long. It sucks but I can't do anything but accept it. Please pray for me.

innerlight
09-11-2011, 09:34 PM
I will hold you in my thoughts, but if your heart is beating that fast per minute, and is painful I would call an ambulance to have them come and get you.

I would not take any chances on ones health like that.

primrose
09-11-2011, 10:02 PM
moke64916 Please get yourself to an emergency room, meanwhile I will say a prayer for you.

moke64916
09-11-2011, 10:13 PM
I don't have the money to pay a hospital bill, and I'm not afraid of death. I'm prescribed to Xanax do that kind of helps slow down your heart rate. A doctor already told me if my heart beats that fast continually that I would die one day. I'm past the withdrawals from not having the medication which could of caused a heart attack but I was lucky. I need my medication and prays. I'm just practicing breathing calmly to lower my heart rate.

nightowl
09-11-2011, 10:30 PM
I will light a candle for you Moke, but your life is important so going to the ER is worth it. They can at least give you enough meds till you are able to get your refill.

moke64916
09-11-2011, 10:49 PM
I appreciate it. This is not the first time I've come close to death. One time there was a loaded gun to my head. I do not fear death. If I go to the ER from an ambulance which is the only way I could, the bill would be in the thousands. I don't have that kind of money. I do not fear though. I appreciate your prayer. My cheat pain has settled down a little bit. Man does it feel great when your heart doesn't hurt. I have no choice but to accept the pain for what it is. I cannot change myself to not experience pain. I have to live with it the rest of my life. It is possible to ignore severe pain. I do it all the time. It's hard to do, but it can be done. For I am one of those guys.

MYFIGO
09-11-2011, 11:51 PM
Just sent you healing. Hope you are feeling better. Am sending you a PM as well.

Racer X
10-11-2011, 12:44 AM
I've been out of my heart medication for about a week, and won't get anymore for about 3 weeks. I do not have mobility to see the doctor. My heart has been beating above 160 beats per minute. It is painful as well. Please pray that my heart doesn't give out. The chest pain is extremely discomfortable and almost intolerable. Everyday all day long. It sucks but I can't do anything but accept it. Please pray for me.

"Bach Rescue Remedy" may be beneficial~

Your heart sounds like it is responding to a Panic attack.

I will send you a PM....

Racer X
10-11-2011, 12:56 AM
Some heart calming herbs:

GABA
Valerian Root
Chamomile
Lemon Balm

Kaere
10-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Moke, if you're under a physician's care and taking medications, please give him a call and ask what you can do to help yourself. Consult with your doctor, it's important.

blackraven
10-11-2011, 01:34 AM
Moke - I agree with Kaere that you should be in close contact with your doctor. I also was wondering if you don't have insurance (which you didn't say) or if you can't afford medical bills, is the a way to apply for some sort of government assistance in your area that could help? I think you need to check into your options and fast! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Blackraven

Sarian
10-11-2011, 02:19 AM
You have to contact a doctor, don't play with fire. I am concerned for you. Please call 911 or someone.

Xan
10-11-2011, 03:54 AM
I had a friend who learned to control her heart rate by breathing in her belly, connecting with her physical heart and gently commanding it to slow down. She had to stay with it pretty much all the time, but it worked for her.

Xan

moke64916
10-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Breathing does not help. I have extra tissue in my heart ventricle. It causes tachacardia. Fast heart rate and extreme chest pain. I cannot control it. Only a pill that blocks my adrenaline can. Beta-blockers. Nothing spiritual is an answer. Honestly I don't care whether if I live or die. I am not afraid. I may be in pain, and I say bring it on. I'm not afraid and am not afraid if my heart stopped. I cannot get to the doctor. I think what I will do is call the office and have him call in my prescription by phone call. If they will allow that. I'm still happy despite the pain. I ignore it. Your right that I should not ignore my heart problem and I should see the doctor. But hey, I lived without the medication before I was diagnosed, and the withdrawals from the med has passed. I did not get a rebound effect of a heart attack which I am grateful for, because I am prescribed to the highest dose possible. I live my the second. One moment at a time. Heart may be in pain but I am not. I am psychic and know my future, and I know I will not die anytime soon. I appreciate all of your replies. I'm grateful to have people to talk to. Peace.

BlueSky
10-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Moke, there are programs in place for people without money to be seen in emergency rooms.
Call the hospital and tell them your financial situation and ask them how to proceed.

P.S. A quick check has shown that by law they cannot turn you away and they will bill you. I say go there and get what you need and deal with the cost later.

moke64916
10-11-2011, 02:57 PM
With what money. I am broke. My dad is bi-polar and spends all the money he makes. My mother is without a job and am surviving off the little leftover money from selling our house. I would rather take the risk than pay a **** load of money that would bring me in debt and the collection agency giving me a call. I have insurance, but the hospital is way too expensive. I'll be fine. I'll survive. I have to wait till I'm in Missouri which is like 2-3 weeks and see a cardiologist. I'll survive. I've been through worse in my life. This is just a little hick up.

mattie
10-11-2011, 03:48 PM
moke64916 Please get yourself to an emergency room, meanwhile I will say a prayer for you.

I agree w/ this wisdom.

Xan
10-11-2011, 05:53 PM
With what money. I am broke. My dad is bi-polar and spends all the money he makes. My mother is without a job and am surviving off the little leftover money from selling our house. I would rather take the risk than pay a **** load of money that would bring me in debt and the collection agency giving me a call. I have insurance, but the hospital is way too expensive. I'll be fine. I'll survive. I have to wait till I'm in Missouri which is like 2-3 weeks and see a cardiologist. I'll survive. I've been through worse in my life. This is just a little hick up.
As James said, there are state programs that help people in emergency situations, like charity clinics and hospitals.

I hope you're not too proud to ask for help when you REALLY need it.

Xan

Ravens_Light
10-11-2011, 06:08 PM
(((Warm Hugs & love your way))))) Moke... I hope you are able to get the help you need... ♥ Cam/EarthMamma

moke64916
10-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Ok, lol. There is two pages with people telling me I need urgent help. I trust it. I've heard enough of the same replies to make the choice to go to the hospital or talk the doctor into calling in a prescription through the phone. I guess I was ignorant to the reality of my situation. Yes I'm not scared of death, but it's dangerous to be playing with fire. I wouldn't want my ignorance to get help lead to my death. I'll find a way to get a prescription. I said I'm not afraid to die, but not a death because of ignorance, lol. Not that way. I guess having no fear of anything can be a disadvantage for me. That leads me to the question, should we fear death for our own safety to survive? Because I have no fear, not of death which led to my ignorance of getting help. That could of possibly killed me. They say death is an illusion. So I don't fear it. But maybe we should have fear of death for our benefit. Huh....that leads me to the question. Is it safe to fear nothing? Because it damn sure could of killed me.

Emmalevine
10-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Moke, I respect your courage with this but I hope you can bring yourself to ask for medical advice. I just wanted to say I empathise having been in a similar situation with severe, medically based tachycardia that left me unable to move. I had to go to hospital where I was stablised with BBs. I know from experience how frightening and crippling it is and it's important you are seen, whatever difficulties you have outside of your health can always be worked around, your health and life are important, despite not being afraid of death. I wish you well mate.

moke64916
10-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Thanks man. Really everyday even with the medication I feel like I'm having a heart attack. It feels like the worst most uncomfortable sensation you can imagine. On so used to feeling it that it no longer bothers me. So when a time comes where I have real life threatening chest pain, it is hard to tell the difference if it is or not you see? If one feels enough pain consistently, that person adapts to their internal environment. I've learned to ignore it. Or if it gets really bad I'm line bring if on bi***. Let's see what you got. I called the doctor and am getting A refill. Lol, it's funny. I kind of feel like I have an ancient warriors strength of not fearing anything. I'm been through so much pain in the past that I cannot fear fear. It cracks me up when I feel these bad feelings. Sounds crazy, but I'm so used to it that I don't care about it. I used to fear the chest pain in the past and that da** near made me low my mind. I'm a trooper. it's weird. I can be in a state of love or peace and feel pain at the same time. Its wierd feeling two separate feelings at once, lol. Thanks for your guys help. My meds getting refilled as we speak.

Ps: I cannot change or smtol the pain. It will be with me my whole life. So I had no other choice but to accept it for what it is. It's either accept or die from fear. Literally. It's been life or death choices which led me to my truth. I had no choice but to evolve, stay present at all times, otherwise I would die. I did not read a book or had tools. It just happened. Kind of like Eckhart Tolles experience. I love you all. Peace.

BlueSky
10-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Good news Moke! Now please make a plan to get more in case you run out again.

blackraven
11-11-2011, 12:53 AM
Ok, lol. There is two pages with people telling me I need urgent help. I trust it. I've heard enough of the same replies to make the choice to go to the hospital or talk the doctor into calling in a prescription through the phone. I guess I was ignorant to the reality of my situation. Yes I'm not scared of death, but it's dangerous to be playing with fire. I wouldn't want my ignorance to get help lead to my death. I'll find a way to get a prescription. I said I'm not afraid to die, but not a death because of ignorance, lol. Not that way. I guess having no fear of anything can be a disadvantage for me. That leads me to the question, should we fear death for our own safety to survive? Because I have no fear, not of death which led to my ignorance of getting help. That could of possibly killed me. They say death is an illusion. So I don't fear it. But maybe we should have fear of death for our benefit. Huh....that leads me to the question. Is it safe to fear nothing? Because it damn sure could of killed me.

Moke - It's ok not to fear death. You obviously have come to terms with more than many in life. I went into open heart surgery not fearing death either. It ticked my family off because they wanted me to have a fighting attitude. Although you're not afraid of death it doesn't mean it's your time. Make peace with that idea. Do what you can at all times to stay in the best health that you can using the resources that you have available to you. And like WS said, if your insurance doesn't cover all of your hospital visits that are required to keep you healthy and pay for your meds, look into government assistance. OK, I'll stop with the lecture now. Just wanted to say I've been in your shoes and although I'm completely mended post-surgery I'm even less afraid of death now. There is too much this inquisitive mind hasn't learned yet though. I respect and feel much compassion for the pain you endure, just don't let your lack of fear of dying make you want to die. Blessings to you, Moke.

P.S. Just read your entry above while I was typing mine. Sorry for the delayed post on my part.

Blackraven

primrose
11-11-2011, 07:46 AM
I'm glad to hear that you are doing better.

Racer X
11-11-2011, 02:02 PM
One day my heart was beating 140,150,160 beats per minute~
It would not slow down~
I was about to die~

I called out to my Maker with every last bit of Energy I could muster!

For an hour I called out at the top of my lungs.......

No answer.....

It got worse.....

My Heart was imploding and suddenly every painful memory came at me full force. Part of me wanted to die....... part of me knew the way through. IN the midst of extreme pain I was actually being offered a choice.

Hold on to the thoughts of pain and the judgments made .... or

Let it GO and Forgive~

I could no longer hold on and so I began to Forgive everything, though I though I had already done that long ago........ apparently it was not yet complete ....... .for in the next moment Divine Consciousness merged with mine and it changed me forever.

Moke...... it may be time for you to go, it may not. Unknown~