PDA

View Full Version : hello

Saradar
27-02-2007, 06:02 PM
nice to meet all of you, I have been viewing your posts for quite some time and it's very interesting to the point of wanting to either do some enlightening as well as getting enlightened at the same time. at this stage in my life I feel like I am progressing through spiritual levels but taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back, so I am trying to focus on moving and progessiving forward to kick old habit. Maybe by communicating here I will find some of that purpose. Peace be to you all.

Moonflower
27-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Greetings Saradar :hug:

A very warm welcome to SF I hope you enjoy the spiritual journey we are never masters only ever pupils develop with us.

Namaste Moonflower x

Magical-Mind
27-02-2007, 06:27 PM
nice to meet all of you, I have been viewing your posts for quite some time and it's very interesting to the point of wanting to either do some enlightening as well as getting enlightened at the same time. at this stage in my life I feel like I am progressing through spiritual levels but taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back, so I am trying to focus on moving and progessiving forward to kick old habit. Maybe by communicating here I will find some of that purpose. Peace be to you all.

Hello Saradar!

I felt like you when I became a member of this site, to gain the spirituality more, and to kick old habbits and maybe take more steps forward... But I think, the steps backwards happen so you can pick up some pieces you missed so the steps forward will be even more enlightened... I think of the falling back as a chance to understand even more about the situation, so I try to welcome the backwards as much as I can.. I often do that when I realized what I've missed.. But I'm gonna try to be more patienced when I step back and not flip out.. and just know that the forward steps will be much greater... It's all about patience I guess...

Love/Josefin

cweiters
27-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Saradar I pray only the best for you as we travel this spiritual path of life together.

Love to all
cw

Mother Goose
28-02-2007, 12:57 PM
Welcome to SF, Saradar. :color: Hope you find what you're looking for! :smile:

Saradar
28-02-2007, 04:02 PM
everyone is so nice, thanks for the welcoming atmosphere!

Ascended Master
28-02-2007, 07:07 PM
Hi Saradar

Welcome to the community! :hug3:
Good to see you here...

Love and light,

AM :smile: