PDA

View Full Version : Angel of Death

Goldenstairs
09-11-2011, 02:05 PM
A few years ago I kept seeing a figure of a man but he was not human.
As I stood on my porch every day for 2 weeks,I saw him walking up and down the road that is in front of our house.He wore clothes but they were ragged.And he was very tall.I even saw him at night.Always walking up and down the road.He would stop some times and tell me that he was going to get every one on this road.But as for me and my children he couldn't take.
My husband had been working in the garden all day long one day.Late in the afternoon he came in and layed down on the couch.Our baby was in her basinet in the living room and was asleep.He got freezing cold and asked me for blankets,of which I put 5 blankets on him and it was in the hot summer and it was hot in the house.But he was freezing.And he slept on the couch for hours into the night.But it was more like he was going unconsious and then back to.And I called my Mother to come and pray for him.But before she got to us my husband woke up didn't get up because he couldn't.And he called me to him.And he said to me,Do you beleive me?And i said yeah,but what is it?And he said as he cried,he got in me.And I said who?And he said ,I saw him in the field today when i was in the garden and then he came and got in me.And my husband was scared.Then he went back to sleep.
As he slept and I waited.I knew who was in him.It was the one I had been seeing on the road.And i knew he was the Angel of death.my husband woke up again this time,screaming and crying and ordered me to take the baby out of there and I did.And when I came back,he said scard and worried as like when some one is being killed,he said,open the door because he wants to leave.And I opened the front door.And I felt the Angel of death pass by me.
Then my husband said to me.He is going to kill some one on the highway.
At that very moment,my Mother came in and said that there had just been a wreck on the highway.And then my husband sat up and was fine!
And one week after this happened,a neighbor died,and within a 2 week period 10 people died on this road.This happened about 16 years ago.
I hadn't seen the angel of death any more untill the other night.And i thought,who is he here for?

Toolite
10-11-2011, 12:30 AM
A few years ago I kept seeing a figure of a man but he was not human.
As I stood on my porch every day for 2 weeks,I saw him walking up and down the road that is in front of our house.He wore clothes but they were ragged.And he was very tall.I even saw him at night.Always walking up and down the road.He would stop some times and tell me that he was going to get every one on this road.But as for me and my children he couldn't take.
My husband had been working in the garden all day long one day.Late in the afternoon he came in and layed down on the couch.Our baby was in her basinet in the living room and was asleep.He got freezing cold and asked me for blankets,of which I put 5 blankets on him and it was in the hot summer and it was hot in the house.But he was freezing.And he slept on the couch for hours into the night.But it was more like he was going unconsious and then back to.And I called my Mother to come and pray for him.But before she got to us my husband woke up didn't get up because he couldn't.And he called me to him.And he said to me,Do you beleive me?And i said yeah,but what is it?And he said as he cried,he got in me.And I said who?And he said ,I saw him in the field today when i was in the garden and then he came and got in me.And my husband was scared.Then he went back to sleep.
As he slept and I waited.I knew who was in him.It was the one I had been seeing on the road.And i knew he was the Angel of death.my husband woke up again this time,screaming and crying and ordered me to take the baby out of there and I did.And when I came back,he said scard and worried as like when some one is being killed,he said,open the door because he wants to leave.And I opened the front door.And I felt the Angel of death pass by me.
Then my husband said to me.He is going to kill some one on the highway.
At that very moment,my Mother came in and said that there had just been a wreck on the highway.And then my husband sat up and was fine!
And one week after this happened,a neighbor died,and within a 2 week period 10 people died on this road.This happened about 16 years ago.
I hadn't seen the angel of death any more untill the other night.And i thought,who is he here for?

why couldnt be a black shadow?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Gracey
10-11-2011, 12:33 AM
geez louise, what an experience!!!!!!!!!!

Sarian
10-11-2011, 01:43 AM
Omg, that's just too creepy. I've heard of people seeing a person that comes and someone dies. A friend of mine used to work as a nurses aid part time when we were in high school and would tell me about this old woman people would see and she'd comeout of a room and then walk to an exit and the nurses would ask if they could help her or that she couldn't go out particular doors, but she would go any way and disappear. Someone would always die or be dead in one of the rooms too.

vulkus
10-11-2011, 12:18 PM
My suggestion would be it isn't the angel of death. They do not require corporeal form nor our assistance in any form.
I would suggest that it would be something to do with the Mothman prophessies and for those that don't know google it :)